Bitcoin Forum
September 02, 2024, 09:21:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Providing CASH through Paypal for BTC - Verified US Paypal from Checking Account  (Read 1137 times)
CryptoDigitals (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

R.I.P CRYPTODIGITALS PASSED AWAY

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:21:29 PM

Willing to purchase BTC via Paypal Cash Transfer.

Funds will be sent from my verified US Paypal Account as Gift to Friend/Family drawn on Checking Account (NOT CREDIT CARD) so there are no fees and cash is instant and non-reversible.

Current Offer Spot Price:

$80 for .25 BTC
$165 for .50 BTC

PM or post!

Thanks!

CD

R.I.P       CryptoDigitals         Born 9-30-14       Died 4-12-15
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:07:15 AM

Funds will be sent from my verified US Paypal Account as Gift to Friend/Family drawn on Checking Account (NOT CREDIT CARD) so there are no fees and cash is instant and non-reversible.

$80 for .25 BTC
$165 for .50 BTC

PM or post!

Thanks!

CD

Yes, it IS reversible.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
CryptoDigitals (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

R.I.P CRYPTODIGITALS PASSED AWAY

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:45:35 AM

$80 for .25 BTC
$165 for .50 BTC

PM or post!

Thanks!

CD

Yes, it IS reversible.

Is it? I honestly thought if you paid and drew the funds from a checking account, and did a "gift/send" money, not purchase - that was permanent.

I apologize if that's not the case.

Regardless my Paypal is verified, like 8 years old, linked to ebay which I registered in 2003 with nearly 200 100% Positive Feedback.

Hope this helps!

CD

R.I.P       CryptoDigitals         Born 9-30-14       Died 4-12-15
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: