Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:17:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [JUST IN] 2014 American Silver Eagles - Brilliant Uncirculated Bullion - Going...  (Read 1087 times)
CryptoDigitals (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

R.I.P CRYPTODIGITALS PASSED AWAY

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 10:59:47 PM

UPDATE:  42 Coins Reserved out of the 125 up for sale. Keeping the other 125 (we acquired 250) for investment. Please see below, questions have been answered!  Smiley

THE 2014 US SILVER EAGLE $1 BULLION COIN

As most know the American Silver Eagle Dollar Coins sales were halted by the US Mint on Nov. 7th due to no supply. They basically sold out due to the fact that Silver Bullion prices are at historic lows and silver supply is shrinking.

I wont write up the full info, simply google Silver to Gold Ratio, US Mint Sold Out Silver, etc... Investors are buying them up when they can get them.

CLICK THE THUMBNAIL FOR LARGE VERSION IMAGE:

Following Case Included:

We've just received a limited supply (1/2 Monster Box - 250) of BU Rated (Brilliant Uncirculated - Mint) of the 2014 1$ Silver Eagles. These are the primo Silver Eagles direct from WestPoint, the US Treasury Mint for Silver Eagles and Gold Eagles.

These bullion coins are uncirculated, brilliant, mint, and are made of 1 full troy ounce .999 Silver Eagle Dollar Coins from the US Mint.

Offering these coins until they sell out for: (Updating price as BTC changes)

Last price Update: 5:45PM EST

1-3 Units - 0.0984 BTC each - which includes shipping to US addresses.
4-10 Units - 0.0962 BTC each

PM any questions or post here!

CD

R.I.P       CryptoDigitals         Born 9-30-14       Died 4-12-15
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: