Ok, I registered but I'm pretty clueless about a few things and hope that you could answer them..
1) I have to register a website, which will give other people credits for visiting.. Where does that money come from, do I have to pay people to be able to get some?
2) I think you wrote that I wasn't allowed to have other ads on my dummy website, why would that matter?
3) How many credits is 1 BTC? If I'm browsing for 0.8 credit per 12sec it would be nice to know..
1) When you register on the site you are asked for your first website to be advertised in the surf rotator,
upon login to your account for the first time you will need to surf 5 sites to activate your account and to receive
200 ad credits signup bonus.
You then assign these credits to the websites you have submitted for the surf rotator,
when you site is shown to other members 1 credit is deducted for each view you site receives,
while members viewing the sites earn credits for each site they view.
2) You are free to have ads on your site but not the type which is mentioned on the signup form
ie: "Popups Or Popunders, Flying Ads, NO Frame Breakers" etc
3) Credits are only used for the purposes of advertising your websites and nothing else,
to earn daily rebates you will need to upgrade and purchase a min of 1 Ad Share Pack to earn,
although this not required, so if you choose to remain a free member you will still be able to earn
1% from purchases made by your referrals.