Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:32:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Drumming, March to $450 again!  (Read 1924 times)
TinaK (OP)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:11:52 AM

At critical moment, it which the bitcoincharts does not work almost makes me miss the train  Angry

How do you think what is the price after 12 hours?
ravenjt

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:40:49 AM

Another pump and dump opportunity. You are advised to buy at the peak, probably in the low 400s, in a delirium of 'choo choo' delight, and then to sell at the bottom of the subsequent trough, at around 350, in the depths of shock and depression. By doing so, you will have the opportunity to transfer approximately 20% of your capital to the manipulators.
 Grin
leen93

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 11:30:59 AM

lol, just buy NOW, don't wait any second anymore before we go up again
Addition

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 02:19:43 PM

We've been lucky in some respects that the price has tested $450 early this month then back to $350.

Many on here, called $350 range as the short-term bottom, they appear to have been right so far.

Having run my own brokerage for the past year - I think sub$400 is very cheap/reasonable price to acquire BTC and for some reason we've all had plenty opportunity.

Relatively small volumes (2000BTC) on Bitstamp seems to have no trouble rising the price $10-18 dollars.

Noticing each time a subsequent NET "dump" of around (1600BTC) bringing us down $6-9 dollars.

These are just my observations over past 8 days - appears we are indeed going up albeit at a slowish rate.

We all know how volatile it comes with respect to price index - wouldn't surprise me that at some point a possibly (coordinated?) fiat injection across all exchange majors will occur to re-test $450-480.

Would advise my fellow margin traders to be careful now, and consider not selling too cheap if you are unable to liquidate:buy back within a day. I currently have BTC selling at $443 on a popular peer to peer exchange        ; ) getting fewer daily trades/volume but much less risk!
thms

Activity: 427

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:06:15 PM

Bottom will be < 100USD in early 2015.

That's when you have to buy.

Some people never learn...
Addition

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:38:30 PM

<$100 ? Really brother ?

You expect the entire BTC market to drop >70%

Hope you patients comes good for you mate, but honestly think you'll have to place a higher Limit Order, if that's the case.
kanggoroo

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:55:54 PM

i like your spirit , yes before New year i hope $ 450 is the most reasonable price bitcoin can reach.
and lets wait in march or april , we hope $ 600 is not only a dream.
wobber
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:02:42 PM

you rally guys are nuts.

If you hate me, you can spam me here: 19wdQNKjnATkgXvpzmSrkSYhJtuJWb8mKs
thms

Activity: 427

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:20:41 PM

<$100 ? Really brother ?

Hope you patients comes good for you mate, but honestly think you'll have to place a higher Limit Order, if that's the case.

let's talk again in early 2015 ok? by then, I'll get 4x more bitcoins than you for the same money.
yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:50:36 PM

I love the pure speculative nature of this thread. Nobody even bothers to bring up some fake arguments. That's how it's done... Grin

March $450? No way! It will top out at $449.37.

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
podyx
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:53:21 PM

bonipper

Activity: 246

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:38:47 PM

We've been lucky in some respects that the price has tested $450 early this month then back to $350.

Many on here, called $350 range as the short-term bottom, they appear to have been right so far.

Having run my own brokerage for the past year - I think sub$400 is very cheap/reasonable price to acquire BTC and for some reason we've all had plenty opportunity.

Relatively small volumes (2000BTC) on Bitstamp seems to have no trouble rising the price $10-18 dollars.

Noticing each time a subsequent NET "dump" of around (1600BTC) bringing us down $6-9 dollars.

These are just my observations over past 8 days - appears we are indeed going up albeit at a slowish rate.

We all know how volatile it comes with respect to price index - wouldn't surprise me that at some point a possibly (coordinated?) fiat injection across all exchange majors will occur to re-test $450-480.

Would advise my fellow margin traders to be careful now, and consider not selling too cheap if you are unable to liquidate:buy back within a day. I currently have BTC selling at $443 on a popular peer to peer exchange        ; ) getting fewer daily trades/volume but much less risk!

Which popular peer to peer exchange?
Addition

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:28:45 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 08:46:14 PM by Addition

^   Right on    Wink

If you work hard, you'll become a Pro Trader relatively quickly see your BTC holdings increase, it's just simple mathematics.
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:50:36 PM

you rally guys are nuts.

This. Completely out of teach with reality: I sometimes ask myself how many magic mushrooms one needs to eat to get to such conclusions.
Addition

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:17:17 PM

<$100 ? Really brother ?

let's talk again in early 2015 ok? by then, I'll get 4x more bitcoins than you for the same money.

Wish all us Bitcoiners to do well! As we are early adopters compared to rest of the world  Wink

If the price goes to your sub$100 - cool. I buy in bulk every day so will also buy then too, just saying it's my honest opinion that we won't go that low again. Believe me mate I know where you're coming from because I was lucky to buy far below that mark once. Spent considerable time waiting for that range to come in again, but never has. Hope comes good for you man! But remember your fiat equivalent will equate to that rate. So you would need to pick up, then wait for the price to rise back to $400 (4x) for incumbent return.

Best of luck man! We'll have to see where this BTC ride takes us in near future
Addition

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:21:34 PM

Warning: BTC-e price is crashing, it's down to $370 now, usually it's only $2 less than Bitstamp (Bitstamp is currently at $380).  Or so it seems, and I think other exchanges will follow.  OkCoin is down to $377.  Got in this morning at $382 on Bitstamp, out at $381 for a tiny loss.  Looking to get back in at $371, which is where I think we'll have some quick consolidation, then possibly back up. 

Watch out for fake bid support.  There was a fake 100 bid at $380, but you can tell it's fake because it's shorts covering and creating fake support levels - and as soon as the price dips they set it lower.

Good luck all.

Cheers for the heads-up man!!!  Just bought back recent load just sold, many thanks
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 11:35:31 PM

no march so far. We are at 370's and fallling. This year is not favorable to rises, wait some months before calling moon

opossum

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:55:39 AM

Most p2p exchanges (you are probably using LBC) use a major exchange as a base price and the seller will include a markup/discount for their specific trade. So if you are charging $443 then you are charging a ~20% premium based on the market price.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

Bejkn

Activity: 219

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 02:34:23 AM

You are wrong!
btceuropen

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 06:06:08 AM

What a march! We're going toward the abyss!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: