Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:29:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cashout BTC for NewEgg or Amazon purchase  (Read 1397 times)
alexmat (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 03:40:21 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2012, 05:57:09 AM by alexmat

Selling NewEgg gift card codes and Amazon gift card codes. I can also buy something off your amazon wish list.

Accepting BTC in exchange. PM me if interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheStig

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 05:38:10 AM

Wishlist would work better  Smiley

alexmat (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 05:39:22 AM

That works too, thanks for the tip.  Grin
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 05:44:46 AM

You should just sell gift cards/codes like this guy: https://www.spendbitcoins.com/convert/amazon/

Much easier for the buyer, much easier for you, and nobody has to give you their address and bug you for status updates.

Of course, it's hard to beat 0 fees on amazon, but if you're doing it to get ahold of bitcoin, then you can probably match him.  Also, you should be able to beat him on newegg giftcards since he seems to only offer newegg thorough paypal, which does have fees.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
TheStig

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 05:52:09 AM

You should just sell gift cards/codes like this guy: https://www.spendbitcoins.com/convert/amazon/

Much easier for the buyer, much easier for you, and nobody has to give you their address and bug you for status updates.

Of course, it's hard to beat 0 fees on amazon, but if you're doing it to get ahold of bitcoin, then you can probably match him.  Also, you should be able to beat him on newegg giftcards since he seems to only offer newegg thorough paypal, which does have fees.

Wishlist buying means the other person buys it, and person with the wishlist get ls all the status updates and a email that a item that something on their wishlist was purchased.

notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 05:53:24 AM

Wishlist buying means the other person buys it, and person with the wishlist get ls all the status updates and a email that a item that something on their wishlist was purchased.

Didn't know that.  Still, giftcodes seem easier.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
alexmat (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 05:54:55 AM

Both seem like good options. Thanks for the insight. I'll update the topic.
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2012, 09:55:59 PM

can you still get the prime shipping with a wishlist?
BoardGameCoin

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2012, 10:17:46 PM

Yes, it is shipped with the prime status of the purchaser, not the recipient. Unfortunately, terms of service for Prime don't allow use for resale. I think it's fine for person-to-person small time barter-style purchases, but I'm pretty sure you'd get in trouble doing it with any high volume business.

-bgc

I'm selling great Minion Games like The Manhattan Project, Kingdom of Solomon and Venture Forth at 4% off retail starting June 2012. PM me or go to my thread in the Marketplace if you're interested.

For Settlers/Dominion/Carcassone etc., I do email gift cards on Amazon for a 5% fee. PM if you're interested.
alexmat (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2012, 10:43:04 PM

In that case since I have prime, it will get utilized even though it is linked to my address?
BoardGameCoin

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2012, 10:57:17 PM

Yes, when you purchase an item off another person's wishlist, you will get your prime shipping rate even though you're shipping to their address.

-bgc

I'm selling great Minion Games like The Manhattan Project, Kingdom of Solomon and Venture Forth at 4% off retail starting June 2012. PM me or go to my thread in the Marketplace if you're interested.

For Settlers/Dominion/Carcassone etc., I do email gift cards on Amazon for a 5% fee. PM if you're interested.
alexmat (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2012, 10:59:24 PM

Yes, when you purchase an item off another person's wishlist, you will get your prime shipping rate even though you're shipping to their address.

-bgc

Awesome. Not really a policy issue yet. My volume is pretty low on these kinds of transactions, and most are for electronic gift cards. But a nice added perk in case anyone want's to use the wishlist.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: