Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:19:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Quibitsphere ( QBS) 1m Coins, POS 10%, ICO, OP UPDATED, be a share holder!  (Read 20577 times)
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 04:53:29 PM

the prototype is very small compared to real world machine. are you going to build that ?

what about supported games ? like NFS etc..
you mean from his classroom ?  Grin
only if the professor allows it...

y is there always some1 that has to joke about peoples ideas?
no no, it is a nice class project for sure  Grin

ps: and seriously if you can't see for yourself there will be an IPO, then nothing else... well it is time to grow up for you as well...

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Quibitsphere (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:01:05 PM

the prototype is very small compared to real world machine. are you going to build that ?

ps: and seriously if you can't see for yourself there will be an IPO, then nothing else... well it is time to grow up for you as well...

Do you mean to say that our plan is to take the funding and run?

We have been working on this project for over 1 year and now we are seeking funding to make this a reality.

The main structural challenge at this time is connecting the outer sphere with the inner ring for the full-scale model. We are still working on designing secure and more robust connections.

This is by no means a scam but everybody has there own opinion, i gues yours is just wrong Smiley

Thanks
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 05:11:06 PM

you mean like every other IPO coin around ? Wow why do you think, I would think anything that  Grin

We have been working on this project for over 1 year and now we are seeking funding to make this a reality.

The main structural challenge at this time is connecting the outer sphere with the inner ring for the full-scale model. We are still working on designing secure and more robust connections.

This is by no means a scam but everybody has there own opinion, i gues yours is just wrong Smiley

Thanks
can you show photo of the full scale model you are building ? Rather than classroom photo ?
Even if it isn't finished I don't mind...

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Quibitsphere (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:20:04 PM

you mean like every other IPO coin around ? Wow why do you think, I would think anything that  Grin

Thanks
can you show photo of the full scale model you are building ? Rather than classroom photo ?

Classroom photo? Sorry my friend but that isnt a classroom. If you watch the video in the opening thread you can see the full prototype in action.

Work has not even started on the final piece. Im thinking that you do not like me for some reason with your sarcasm.

erwin45

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:22:16 PM

Thanks
[/quote]

i would like to see this project with my own eyes, perhaps reveal where you are and someone from the community could check it there, if its real, money will come in flowing,
you know 95% of all ideas here are pretty good and great, it will change the world of tech but only 10% delivers what they promises , wonder which one is yours

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 05:34:32 PM

you mean from his classroom ?  Grin

no no, it is a nice class project for sure  Grin

you mean like every other IPO coin around ? Wow why do you think, I would think anything that  Grin

Thanks

Classroom photo? Sorry my friend but that isnt a classroom. If you watch the video in the opening thread you can see the full prototype in action.

Work has not even started on the final piece. Im thinking that you do not like me for some reason with your sarcasm.

the project looks nice, but we all know how crypto are at the moments...

djm34 facebook page
Quibitsphere (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:39:50 PM

Thanks

the project looks nice, but we all know how crypto are at the moments...

I can understand your concers and to be quite honest as i stated before im a noobie to the crypto world so im not aware of much scams that take place. But i fully understand your concerns Smiley

This project has taken us a lot of time just to get where we are today. We have not got the funding to accomplish a full scale model build which is why we decided to part with 30% of future income to potential investors.
Quibitsphere (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:44:42 PM

Anybody care to make a logo design for the project? i can put you on our ledger for you to receive 500 coins.

Many Thanks
BombCoin

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:08:58 PM

Anybody care to make a logo design for the project? i can put you on our ledger for you to receive 500 coins.

Many Thanks

As a gamer myself i will invest in this but i dont have much btc so ill make sure i get some kind of stake in your prohject . best of luck dude.

PS: previous posts are probably just FUD dont pay attention Wink
VirusIEP

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

Admin BinPool.com

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 08:42:03 PM

when coin start mining? or coin dont mining?
Quibitsphere (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:45:47 PM

when coin start mining? or coin dont mining?

Hi,

Unfortunately this project is ICO with 10% POS stake per year. there will be no mining.

Many thanks for your interest.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:53:50 PM

Many Thanks

As a gamer myself i will invest in this but i dont have much btc so ill make sure i get some kind of stake in your prohject . best of luck dude.

PS: previous posts are probably just FUD dont pay attention Wink

actually the previous post are facts!

PS: probably your part of this team  Grin

note: Project is cool i am willing to invest here if you just do what the other post asked you to provide!  

i would like to see this project with my own eyes, perhaps reveal where you are and someone from the community could check it there, if its real, money will come in flowing,
you know 95% of all ideas here are pretty good and great, it will change the world of tech but only 10% delivers what they promises , wonder which one is yours

Hi,

Yes that is just a prototype and a real world machine is our main goal. we are considering various building materials for the framework (e.g., steel, aluminum, titanium).

Yes NFS and multiple other games are to be supported also. More info will be coming very soon with full details on games that will be supported.

Thanks for your interest.

what would the real world machine's specs be?
what market segment(s) are you planning to sell these to?
what would an estimated msrp be?
would some assembly be required by the end user?
what about the safety features of the user?
what plans do you have for warranty the machines?

i don't see most homes be able to accommodate these machines unless assembly is required by the end user.

i don't have a good idea of the material cost for this project.
but, imho, with 50btc from ico, a real world prototype might be possible if corners are cut.

please provide much more details on this project.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
pagona

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 01:27:18 PM

i dont like the way you advertise your product, you cant feel like being in jet plane or formula one car just by rotating in a ball, you lack of few G-s so that is first lie from you in this trust funding crypto shit, i got to go for a lunch so it was a quick one but i will be arround

life is amazing
Jerubbaal75

Activity: 81

Canadian Miner, eh! (ヅ

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:47:55 PM

BombCoin

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:01:24 PM

good idea but dont think it will work here  Angry Angry
gabol1

Activity: 81

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 06:14:59 PM

good idea but dont think it will work here  Angry Angry

well if he don't try... we could ony gues...

Best altcoin calendar & news         
             www.altcoincalendar.info            
bitbollox

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 05:51:48 PM

Great idea, but I think your to preoccupied with the Quibitsphere to give time to a coin! but good luck
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 08:17:57 PM

i will translate this to dutch, than i get 500 coins?
sony87

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:15:08 AM

"ICO form" https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1z7TL9pgQHyoFFsRsxBPRbKaLjKIQTgT00-0HZRwgXBo/edit is editable and anyone can edit what he want.... please fix

silverduck

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 06:00:22 AM

this coin launched?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: