Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:15:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A question about the United Nations personals worldwide?  (Read 641 times)
BitMos (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:14:50 PM

I understand that your flag represent a target, as such you aim for the world. However what makes you think you will ever be able to take over the National Security Apparatus of the Empire? How could you ever think of such things. How could you believe that your attempt can remain unpunished? I am very curious, what leads you to such arrogance? Who tell you that the state department (or higher up, but you don't know that it exists) isn't playing with you to test how far you are ready to go? Btw the only question is who will get this nice water front propriety. And as often a picture is worth more than a thousand words, and as you aren't even worth fighting against. I hope you will be wise enough to look clearly at the video of the event, it was awesome, like said by the Empire, a clean kill. Again btw, you can be male or female, single or parent, from the poorest shithole or the richest palace... it will not change a thing. Fold now, before it's too late... it ain't cool to be in a building being pulled down.

the last and only warning you will ever receive.

and like most of you are absolut idiots, only capable of doing things worst :
WTF why isn't it a Brazilian flag? LoL... exposed.

The Universe doesn't belong to you... never has, never will, humans.

money is faster...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: