Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:56:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Found a useful exploit on a gambling site  (Read 2520 times)
joneslavouy1996 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:58:15 PM

Ill be doubling peoples BTC usin it but, Idk if i want to do this for a long time without eventually telling the Owners, Staff etc. What should i do here in your opinion?
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:12:08 PM

what do you mean "doubling people BTC" ?, do you plan to offer investment program or..... ?

i think this thread shouldn't be here.
Pierre11

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:41:11 PM

Ill be doubling peoples BTC usin it but, Idk if i want to do this for a long time without eventually telling the Owners, Staff etc. What should i do here in your opinion?

This would be seen as scamming the site's bitcoins.. Since you aren't reporting the bug for a possible bounty instead you are using it to your advantage and their loss. Dont do it.
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:44:43 PM

If you are able to double your 0.0001 for 38 times, u will get 27.487.790,6944 bitcoins, more than the amount that will ever exist.

You, sir, are a scammer  Angry

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
Pierre11

Activity: 502

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:48:27 PM

If you are able to double your 0.0001 for 38 times, u will get 27.487.790,6944 bitcoins, more than the amount that will ever exist.

You, sir, are a scammer  Angry

He could just double it until the site runs out of funds then leave.
antonpans

Activity: 241
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:47:16 PM

Lazy people...

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:47:26 PM

Do you do this for small fee? Roll Eyes

If it sounds to good to be true... it probley is. And if this is real I'm guessing it's to a small site, and you would get a little coin but destroy someones hard work.
grosminer

Activity: 718

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:27:54 PM

Rofl
Are you really asking this here??

Personnaly i like honest people, so i think you should tell the owners and they will probably give you a reward

The gambling site Primedice have already a "bounty program" to pay for honest disclosures

Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:29:46 PM

Rofl
Are you really asking this here??

Personnaly i like honest people, so i think you should tell the owners and they will probably give you a reward
Agree, and don't expect reward. Its just nice addon if it will happen.
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:10:53 PM

You should report the exploit to the site operator.  They often give small bounties for reporting these types of issues.

In answer to your unasked question, no one is going to pay you to "win" for them using your "exploit" without some evidence that it works.  So if you want to go the dark side path, you need to use it to show that it is true.  However, that demonstrates you are already kind of a scumbag and not too trustworthy so see the first sentence of this paragraph.

You are the second newbie in as many days claiming to have a way to guarantee a win, don't expect a lot of people to believe you.
karlb187

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 09:38:15 PM

i agree, report the bug and you might a reward for your help.

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3261

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:21:47 AM

He's not looking for a reward. He's looking for suckers to send him money.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
joneslavouy1996 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:29:32 AM

Made a post in services since im actually willing to do this and instantly get called a scammer.......Was doing Vouch doubles for a reason.
I love how people gave me no chance what so ever
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4660

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 04:52:24 AM

Made a post in services since im actually willing to do this and instantly get called a scammer.......Was doing Vouch doubles for a reason.

There are two possibilities here.

Possibility 1:

You are a dishonest thief that is planning on stealing money from a gambling service with an exploit you have discovered.  Even though you are admitting to being dishonest and a criminal, you are still asking people in this forum to trust you and send you the bitcoins they have earned in the hopes that you, an untrustworthy thief, will give them back even more money.

Possibility 2:

You are a dishonest thief that has not discovered an exploit in a gambling service.  You intend to run a Ponzi scheme, paying your earlier "investors" with the money you receive from later "investors".  You hope that the word of mouth advertising from those early payouts will build credibility and convince more people to give you even more money.  It isn't possible to keep this scheme going forever, and eventually you will have to run off with the funds you have stolen when you think you have acquired enough.

Either way you are a dishonest thief.  I've left feedback indicating this.  Your attempt to seek revenge with retaliatory feedback does nothing to improve your credibility, and simply makes it more clear to everyone what sort of person you are.  It is clear that you are seriously lacking in the morals and ethics that polite society requires of its citizens.
GigaByte

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 05:32:27 AM

I believe you are a liar, and just trying to trick people into sending btc to you.
joneslavouy1996 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 08:07:53 AM

Possibility 1:

You are a dishonest thief that is planning on stealing money from a gambling service with an exploit you have discovered.  Even though you are admitting to being dishonest and a criminal, you are still asking people in this forum to trust you and send you the bitcoins they have earned in the hopes that you, an untrustworthy thief, will give them back even more money.

Possibility 2:

You are a dishonest thief that has not discovered an exploit in a gambling service.  You intend to run a Ponzi scheme, paying your earlier "investors" with the money you receive from later "investors".  You hope that the word of mouth advertising from those early payouts will build credibility and convince more people to give you even more money.  It isn't possible to keep this scheme going forever, and eventually you will have to run off with the funds you have stolen when you think you have acquired enough.

Either way you are a dishonest thief.  I've left feedback indicating this.  Your attempt to seek revenge with retaliatory feedback does nothing to improve your credibility, and simply makes it more clear to everyone what sort of person you are.  It is clear that you are seriously lacking in the morals and ethics that polite society requires of its citizens.

Possiblity 3:

1. I have found a loophole/exploit on a gambling site
2. The only reason people think I'm a scammer is because of you making false accusations with no ACTUAL proof
3. Your obviously some cocky cunt he thinks he knows evertying about BTC and BTC gambling.
4.  Trying to build a good rep so people can actually trust me, of course cunts like you come out of the blue making false accusations by calling me "dishonest thief"
5. "It is clear that you are seriously lacking in the morals and ethics that polite society requires of its citizens." Its fairly obvious that your pissed that I gave you -1 for being a complete cunt.
6. I'm definetly not expecting people to ask me to double outrageous amounts of BTC(Of course due to trust issues)
7. No need for me to steal little amounts of BTC or any in that matter.
8. Your full of shit, get some actual proof of me "scamming" and "stealing". People like you are dumb as fuck, "Even though you are admitting to being dishonest and a criminal". Like your full of shit, Hate people who suck up this complete retards like you.
joneslavouy1996 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 08:19:55 AM

Mind my language, but this guys a fucking retard and people actually suck up to him, Dont suck up to a dumbass who thinks hes a know it all.
Too many guys like this, all the same type of people online and in real life.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3261

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 08:21:21 AM

4.  Trying to build a good rep so people can actually trust me

How can people trust you when you are stealing money from a gambling site? How do they know that you won't steal from them?

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 08:26:47 AM

Possibility 1:

Possibility 2:

Possiblity 3:

1. I have found a loophole/exploit on a gambling site
2. The only reason people think I'm a scammer is because of you making false accusations with no ACTUAL proof
3. Your obviously some cocky cunt he thinks he knows evertying about BTC and BTC gambling.
4.  Trying to build a good rep so people can actually trust me, of course cunts like you come out of the blue making false accusations by calling me "dishonest thief"
5. "It is clear that you are seriously lacking in the morals and ethics that polite society requires of its citizens." Its fairly obvious that your pissed that I gave you -1 for being a complete cunt.
6. I'm definetly not expecting people to ask me to double outrageous amounts of BTC(Of course due to trust issues)
7. No need for me to steal little amounts of BTC or any in that matter.
8. Your full of shit, get some actual proof of me "scamming" and "stealing". People like you are dumb as fuck, "Even though you are admitting to being dishonest and a criminal". Like your full of shit, Hate people who suck up this complete retards like you.

You pointed yourself. if you feel you're good guy you don't even need post this. just tell the owner about the bug.

joneslavouy1996 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 08:27:14 AM

People would be sending 0.005 BTC Max to double, why the fk would the website care about losing 0.005. Some of you man......
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: