Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:46:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Credit Card processors/payment gateways/shopping carts for websites?  (Read 756 times)
snarlpill (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 12:23:04 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2014, 12:56:57 AM by snarlpill

Hey guys, PayPal recently gave my friend's business (Milk Mane Supply) the boot for selling CBD oils, and then it was for selling E-Cigs and tanks for E-Liquid, etc. after he told them he could pull the CBD.  Roll Eyes

So I am looking for a credit/debit card payment processor or shopping cart to add to his site. We previously just used his PP account and the standard plain shopping cart/checkout in a new window, just to keep it short and sweet. Any ideas? I would usually be able to spend a lot more time on looking into this and implementing it but I now work many hours every week. As you can probably tell by the site, it is obviously pretty outdated... I just don't have the time anymore.

He mentioned Google Wallet- anyone have any experience with that?

Thanks

snarlpill (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 01:00:49 AM

Looking into Shopify at the moment, anybody have experience with them? Will probably integrate BitPay into as well if I go with it (I didn't know you could choose the percentage of BTC that you keep as BTC for BitPay orders; thought it auto-dumped it into fiat).

What third-party payment processor should I use with Shopify though? Obviously PayPal is out of the question...

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 05:21:46 PM

Stripe is easy to work with and has Bitcoin integration.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: