Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:13:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Make a lot of transactions  (Read 1086 times)
leen93 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:23:07 AM

I need to be able to make 100 transactions from 1 address to 1 other address (so no addresses ever mixed in any transaction) (and I need to repeat this a lot of times during the day by making 1 or a few clicks)
So A -> B1, A -> B2, ... but not A -> B1, B2, ... (it's complicated to explain why but it's necessary that every transaction has it's own tx id so I don't want a transaction to multiple recipients in the same transaction.)
(from A1 -> B1, A2 -> B2 ... is also ok but all separate transaction for every address)
So I need a lot of transactions with each a small fee too.
How can I process something like that?
I think I need a program or something for that?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 11:10:46 AM

I am not sure I can follow you:

"send" -> "Inputs" (if coin controll is enabled) -> paste BX -> select amount to send -> click send -> enter password

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
leen93 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 11:30:17 AM

I am not sure I can follow you:

"send" -> "Inputs" (if coin controll is enabled) -> paste BX -> select amount to send -> click send -> enter password
tx
can i do this in blockchain?
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 01:47:54 PM

tx

"in Blockchain"? This how its done with bitcoin core.

Are you using blockchain.info as a wallet service? I dont know how a transaction works on their service, but I hope its similarly easy.

leen93 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 04:59:53 PM

tx

"in Blockchain"? This how its done with bitcoin core.

Are you using blockchain.info as a wallet service? I dont know how a transaction works on their service, but I hope its similarly easy.
I can't find it somewhere, synchronizing bitcoins core but still 13 weeks to go...
leen93 (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 01:51:53 PM

ok, bitcoin core synced and got btc on it, coin control enabled but i don't understand it
what to do now? if i just want 2 transactions to repeat all the time (seperate tx id's)
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 01:59:16 PM

ok, bitcoin core synced and got btc on it, coin control enabled but i don't understand it
what to do now? if i just want 2 transactions to repeat all the time (seperate tx id's)

Its not an automated process. Its the buttons you have to click on order to create a single transaction.

DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4616

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 02:14:12 PM

You now have two choices.

You can manually create each transaction using the "Inputs" button to choose exactly which unspent outputs each transaction will use as inputs, or you can use a program that will interface with bitcoind and build transactions transactions for you.

A program would get the transactions all pushed to the network faster, but would require you to either have the skills to write the program yourself, or would require you to find someone you can trust to write it for you (be careful, a dishonest programmer will be able to steal your private keys and eventually steal all of your bitcoins).

Creating the transactions manually will be time consuming, but at least you have full control over it all.

If this is something you are going to do just once, then it would probably be better to just create the transactions manually.
If this is something you are planning on doing multiple times a day for several days, then you really need a program.
leen93 (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 04:53:40 PM

You now have two choices.

You can manually create each transaction using the "Inputs" button to choose exactly which unspent outputs each transaction will use as inputs, or you can use a program that will interface with bitcoind and build transactions transactions for you.

A program would get the transactions all pushed to the network faster, but would require you to either have the skills to write the program yourself, or would require you to find someone you can trust to write it for you (be careful, a dishonest programmer will be able to steal your private keys and eventually steal all of your bitcoins).

Creating the transactions manually will be time consuming, but at least you have full control over it all.

If this is something you are going to do just once, then it would probably be better to just create the transactions manually.
If this is something you are planning on doing multiple times a day for several days, then you really need a program.

Thank you for your help. I will have to do it a lot of times, but I'm really not capable of programming something like that.
I tried to do it manually now but the transactions are again put together, so i really need to type them in including the amount, click send, type the next one with amount, send ... and is there a way to change the standard amount to send?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: