Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:12:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Genisis Block?  (Read 1320 times)
WoodCollector (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:52:35 AM

Hi guys,

I have recently started work on a new Bitcoin art piece and want to fully incorporate the birth of Bitcoin into it. I have done a lot of reading about the "genisis block" and google will give me a thousand links to what it is, but not a way to actually get the text. Would one of you mind helping me out in finding the actual text/code which is the Genisis block? Maybe copy and paste it here for me if its not too long?

Thanks a million !

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cr1776
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1299

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 01:57:34 AM

Hi guys,

I have recently started work on a new Bitcoin art piece and want to fully incorporate the birth of Bitcoin into it. I have done a lot of reading about the "genisis block" and google will give me a thousand links to what it is, but not a way to actually get the text. Would one of you mind helping me out in finding the actual text/code which is the Genisis block? Maybe copy and paste it here for me if its not too long?

Thanks a million !

Take a look here:
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Genesis_block

The coinbase text states this if that is what you are looking for:

The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 02:03:20 AM

Hi guys,

Thanks a million !

Take a look here:

Oh wow, 4 hours and i couldn't find that, i was starting to think i broke google....

Thanks a bunch mate!!!

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
cr1776
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1299

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 02:38:54 AM

Hi guys,

Thanks a million !

Take a look here:

Oh wow, 4 hours and i couldn't find that, i was starting to think i broke google....

Thanks a bunch mate!!!

Sure. :-)

Your art looks great!
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 02:41:33 AM

Hi guys,

Thanks a million !

Take a look here:

Thanks a bunch mate!!!

Sure. :-)

Your art looks great!

Hey thanks, i appreciate the compliments. I put a lot of passion into those Bitcoin pieces.

calci

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 11:10:16 AM

Why do you need info on the genesis block for the art work?
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 02:49:15 PM

Why do you need info on the genesis block for the art work?

Because i am incorporating the hex portion of the Genesis block into the art piece.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: