Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:42:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is CryptoAsian legit?  (Read 1627 times)
bitcoinbelieve (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 03:37:26 AM

I don't see cryptoasian as a legit as many people do. The reason why I say this is that some of coins that was verify by him turned out to be a scam
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 04:26:54 AM

I think if you have to ask you already have your answer

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1107

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 04:30:13 AM

Betteridge's law of headlines is an adage that states: "Any headline which ends in a question mark can be answered by the word no." It is named after Ian Betteridge, a British technology journalist, although the general concept is much older. The observation has also been called "Davis' law" or just the "journalistic principle". In the field of particle physics, the concept, referring to the titles of research papers, has been referred to as Hinchliffe's Rule since before 1988.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betteridge%27s_law_of_headlines
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 04:30:53 AM

It's not about appearing legit to full members, seniors or heroes..  obviously we don't fall for this crap.. but the lurkers and the newbies definitely fall for it, get screwed out of their hard earned dollars and then leave the crypto scene forever.

CryptoAsian is really a part of that second generation scam network.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
bitcoinbelieve (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 04:41:04 AM

Betteridge's law of headlines is an adage that states: "Any headline which ends in a question mark can be answered by the word no." It is named after Ian Betteridge, a British technology journalist, although the general concept is much older. The observation has also been called "Davis' law" or just the "journalistic principle". In the field of particle physics, the concept, referring to the titles of research papers, has been referred to as Hinchliffe's Rule since before 1988.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betteridge%27s_law_of_headlines

learn something new everyday
bitcoinbelieve (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 04:43:02 AM

It's not about appearing legit to full members, seniors or heroes..  obviously we don't fall for this crap.. but the lurkers and the newbies definitely fall for it, get screwed out of their hard earned dollars and then leave the crypto scene forever.

CryptoAsian is really a part of that second generation scam network.

Just b/c you are full/seniors/heroes members, it doesn't mean that they are immune to it.
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 04:51:28 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2014, 05:10:47 AM by billotronic

I don't know... I'd argue that.

I guess in my make believe perfect world it doesn't take long for new blood to either get ripped off/read enough to learn some of the danger signs... shit, even I was dumb enough to 'invest' in loans on btcjam before I knew any better.

[edit] I think what it boils down to is folks in general should be smart enough to not trust a stranger because some other stranger told you they were legit.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 05:01:33 AM

Somebody, some random ass kid, asking to be paid to tell people you are trustworthy, when he doesn't have the balls to post  public profile of himself.

'Someone you don't know or trust tell you to pay him to tell others who don't trust him that you are trustworthy'

That sums it up.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 06:35:47 AM

Craigscoin was certified bahahahahahaha give me a break
bitcoinbelieve (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 09:23:52 AM

xcloud, litecoindark, bitswift (Huh)
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 02:06:35 PM

Stealthcoin XST
lol you aren't much stealth yourself, aren't you ?

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 02:45:31 PM

I don't see cryptoasian as a legit as many people do. The reason why I say this is that some of coins that was verify by him turned out to be a scam

the coin scam or not have nothing to do with cryptoasian. cryptoasian is just one way to limited the scam and there are many ways to stop it. i am sure if a person is creating a coin to scam then he will not get a second chance, without cryptoasian he will have no limit.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 02:52:15 PM

CryptoAsian had a good idea in theory but it just wasn't practical. You have scammers like Marat Arguinbaev who created Darkcash and Blacktoken and had no qualms about going public and ripping you off, what good does POD do?

i am sure if a person is creating a coin to scam then he will not get a second chance, without cryptoasian he will have no limit.

Lol Arguinbaev ripped people off with Darkcash and still got a 4 star POD on Blacktoken. Then he ran off and abandoned that coin too.
sdersdf3

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 02:59:11 PM

System isn't perfect - no human system is - but I think it's helped reduce the flow of scamcoins and the amount of BTC they're able to get. Things would be worse without it.
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 03:13:08 PM

You know how much it cost to get fake ID's on the Darknet ?

you can't video verify with fake id, you can't verify with fake facebook or linkin, you will need legit activities and friends. you dumb moron posts never make any sense.

benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 03:17:14 PM

CryptoAsian had a good idea in theory but it just wasn't practical. You have scammers like Marat Arguinbaev who created Darkcash and Blacktoken and had no qualms about going public and ripping you off, what good does POD do?

i am sure if a person is creating a coin to scam then he will not get a second chance, without cryptoasian he will have no limit.

Lol Arguinbaev ripped people off with Darkcash and still got a 4 star POD on Blacktoken. Then he ran off and abandoned that coin too.

did darkcash and blacktoken both got POD with the same person? if one of them don't get pod then you dumb moron should not make any comment and this is the reason why you shouldn't get into any coin with no POD

solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 03:20:31 PM

did darkcash and blacktoken both got POD with the same person? if one of them don't get pod then you dumb moron should not make any comment and this is the reason why you shouldn't get into any coin with no POD

lol

http://cryptoasian.com/blkt-blacktoken/

This is not the first coin that Marat has led. The other coins that Marat has developed was IncogCoin and DarkCash. Marat has stated that IncogCoin has been taken over by the community. Marat stated that DarkCash grew quickly and he was not able to supply the needs for that coin.

So right off the bat CryptoAsian accepts Marat's excuse for abandoning two other previous coins and gives him a good rating anyhow.

I guess if Carsen Klock gets "right by the law" and does a POD we can ignore all his previous scam coins too :p
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 03:25:19 PM

You know how much it cost to get fake ID's on the Darknet ?

you can't video verify with fake id, you can't verify with fake facebook or linkin, you will need legit activities and friends. you dumb moron posts never make any sense.

you can't video verify

Sure you can just change the picture of your passport and pay a homeless to read some words.

you can't verify with fake facebook

Can't fake facebook id ? Lol, just make a google search.

you can't verify with fake linkin

You can fake a Linkin with fake ID as well.. you just need to know how to mask your IP

desperate answer

benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 03:29:24 PM

lol

http://cryptoasian.com/blkt-blacktoken/

This is not the first coin that Marat has led. The other coins that Marat has developed was IncogCoin and DarkCash. Marat has stated that IncogCoin has been taken over by the community. Marat stated that DarkCash grew quickly and he was not able to supply the needs for that coin.

So right off the bat CryptoAsian accepts Marat's excuse for abandoning two other previous coins and gives him a good rating anyhow.

I guess if Carsen Klock gets "right by the law" and does a POD we can ignore all his previous scam coins too :p

i guessed you dumb fuck just don't get the point. again, did this marat guy have all pod for his coins? again and again, this is the reason why no one should get into coin with no POD. if you get into coin with POD then scam is 50/100 and coins with no POD 99/100 scam. the point is cleared cryptoasian limited the scam a person can have. my post about this subject end here. i do think you dumb fucks do have some brain.

solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 03:31:36 PM

i guessed you dumb fuck just don't get the point. again, did this marat guy have all pod for his coins? again and again, this is the reason why no one shouldn't get into coin with no POD. if you get into coin with POD then scam is 50/100 and coins with no POD 99/100 scam. the point is cleared

And IMO you are a fool if you buy into a coin created by a KNOWN con artist just because it has POD now.

But keep calling me dumb fuck like a juvenile school child.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: