Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:16:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is CryptoAsian legit?  (Read 1631 times)
esotericizm

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 04:53:01 PM

did darkcash and blacktoken both got POD with the same person? if one of them don't get pod then you dumb moron should not make any comment and this is the reason why you shouldn't get into any coin with no POD

lol

http://cryptoasian.com/blkt-blacktoken/

This is not the first coin that Marat has led. The other coins that Marat has developed was IncogCoin and DarkCash. Marat has stated that IncogCoin has been taken over by the community. Marat stated that DarkCash grew quickly and he was not able to supply the needs for that coin.

So right off the bat CryptoAsian accepts Marat's excuse for abandoning two other previous coins and gives him a good rating anyhow.

I guess if Carsen Klock gets "right by the law" and does a POD we can ignore all his previous scam coins too :p

i guessed you dumb fuck just don't get the point. again, did this marat guy have all pod for his coins? again and again, this is the reason why no one should get into coin with no POD. if you get into coin with POD then scam is 50/100 and coins with no POD 99/100 scam. the point is cleared cryptoasian limited the scam a person can have. my post about this subject end here. i do think you dumb fucks do have some brain.

worst argument ever.
rogerdonkey

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 05:22:27 PM

i think not, u see xcld price now? thats crypto asian project

TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 05:32:49 PM

I think its a good idea, and it looks like they certainly try, but I personally have not talked to or been involved with crypto asian's verification process. I have heard that there are some issues with the execution of the idea (as some folks in here have stated).

Personally I like the way Coinsource does it, they are trying to put verification steps in that would hopefully give a much better trust rating for people curious about coins. And they are actively improving on it.

For instance, I really like the way they award this verification point

Most scams occur during the Initial Coin Offering phase. To negate this, a coin must have a successful distribution, and all funds released to investors to get awarded this point. If there’s no ICO, then this point is awarded automatically. The Secondary Part is a coin must be listed on an exchange for 45 days, enough time for the community to become situated with the currency.

Here is the site with the explanations of each one.

http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index-verification/

Full disclosure, Koinyx is going to be using Coinsource's verification API for coins listed. So there is a slight bias (of course, if I didn't think it was good I would not use it).

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 10:43:17 PM

You should start Google searching that name and see where it leads you Wink

and i was say hell no LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print