Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:29:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PrimeDice Strategy - 15 BTC Winnings in 24 Hrs - Limited Release  (Read 16168 times)
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 11:59:58 AM

I think you didn't wanto to reply:

Why are you selling it if you can make  ~18 BTC in 24-30 hours ?

This is insane  Roll Eyes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sparazzi

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:01:12 PM

Why are you selling it if you can make  ~18 BTC in 24-30 hours ?

This is insane  Roll Eyes.

i think he is selling it, cuz he won't more risk on PD, its no risk selling strategy
CryptoDigitals (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

R.I.P CRYPTODIGITALS PASSED AWAY

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:03:59 PM

i think CryptoDigitals understand that it is no chance to win everytime. BUT he have a strategy ( calculated his own strategy that gives 80-90% win, other 20-10% is luck).
He knows that he will not win all time. Because he is selling his calculated data, to know people in which stake, raises and bets they will have more chances to win.
I think he is not a scammer, but he must say to people that his calculated strategy will not work for all people, all time, with all time profit.

Welcome to the forum , Sparazzi  :

I think you are implying something here RedSn0w. What is your problem? What did I do to you?

BOUNTY

Want 0.01 BTC? 100% FREE? All you have to do is click the Ignore Link on User RedSn0w in this thread.

Then simply PM me a screenshot that hes been muted.  Include your BTC address. Ill send payments over Thanksgiving Holiday when I have some downtime.

This guy is a real piece of work. Should be avoided.  Ignore REDSN0W

CD

R.I.P       CryptoDigitals         Born 9-30-14       Died 4-12-15
CryptoDigitals (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:05:52 PM

Yes I did Snow.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=873818.msg9659480#msg9659480

Muted Now.

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:17:32 PM

Yes I did Snow.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=873818.msg9659480#msg9659480

Muted Now.

so the answer is  :

Why not?  I will still use it. The strategy works. Selling it doesnt void the mathematics Ive put together.

I put 10+ hours of work into the coding. I simply thought it was worth something in terms of a betting product.

Then good luck with your sale Smiley.

I'm sorry  and please don't be arrogant , it is not necessary. If you are honest I suggest you to send 1-2 voucher copies  to a trusted members .
DarKSpectrE

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:25:10 PM

Anybody who sells their 'winning strategies' are scums in my opinion.
Cyrax89721

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 02:31:56 PM

Look man, I know you have good intentions and all but you're not going to garner any trust or BTC out of anybody on here; especially when you're wanting to charge such an exorbitant amount for a strategic plan on a game that still falls back to 90% luck & intuition.  Everybody already has their own methods that can easily allow them to 4x their deposits, so attempting to sell another one is just ludicrous.  

Regardless of how much work you've put into it, either share it freely with the community or don't share it at all.  Until then, the inflammatory and accusatory replies won't stop.  Also, do you really want to deal with the backlash of 15 people screaming at you that they want their 1 BTC back because they lost their entire bankroll, no thanks to your technique?
enryk

Activity: 168

GreenCoin

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 02:34:30 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 09:21:46 AM by enryk

A lot of people have actually tried selling these strategies on the forum. But since not one is working always, they are not welcomed nicely.
Most of the strategies are derived from the martingale style. I have been observing bets by Nic and indeed its very similar to martingale, therefore there is always very high risk while betting. He might see luck in shrotterm, but its a losing strategy over long terms.

Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 02:38:16 PM

Let me see.. get dooglus here and give him your sheet, if he vouches that it works or at least that it worked 1 time you might get some credibility.
Scamalert

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Captain

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 02:42:06 PM

No matter what the strategy is, you will always in average lose the percentage equal to the house edge.
Unless Stunna has made a flaw in the implementation, which I seriously doubt.

THIS WILL NOT WORK!
homedice

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 03:04:51 PM

hi
if you can do more demonstration and test of your system, I'm interested.

magicmexican

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 03:07:04 PM

I like the mentioning of the "withstanding the swings", it gives the impression that there is a working longterm +ev dice strategy. Well played.
Equinoxx

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 07:09:48 PM

I'll happily pay 10 BTC for your script, provided we can use an escrow. If it works, and achieves the promised 15 BTC profit, I will release the 10 BTC. If it doesn't work (defined as hitting the stop loss, which I can setup at what ever you like), I'll expect getting the script for free -- and you to cover the loss  (which, you will need to put up with the escrow).

Do we have a deal?

Well-played.

Let's see what he says.

-.sgmf
KingOfSports

Activity: 602

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 07:13:53 PM

I'll happily pay 10 BTC for your script, provided we can use an escrow. If it works, and achieves the promised 15 BTC profit, I will release the 10 BTC. If it doesn't work (defined as hitting the stop loss, which I can setup at what ever you like), I'll expect getting the script for free -- and you to cover the loss  (which, you will need to put up with the escrow).

Do we have a deal?
Make sure to have your potential losses escrowed.

DarKSpectrE

Activity: 149

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 07:29:39 PM

Do we have a deal?

Mate, the scammer's silence tells it all Roll Eyes
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 07:57:44 PM

I agree with redsn0w vouch copies should be sent.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 09:53:45 PM

I'll happily pay 10 BTC for your script, provided we can use an escrow. If it works, and achieves the promised 15 BTC profit, I will release the 10 BTC. If it doesn't work (defined as hitting the stop loss, which I can setup at what ever you like), I'll expect getting the script for free -- and you to cover the loss  (which, you will need to put up with the escrow).

Do we have a deal?

that was checkmate
CoinTheCoin

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 10:20:59 PM

I'll happily pay 10 BTC for your script, provided we can use an escrow. If it works, and achieves the promised 15 BTC profit, I will release the 10 BTC. If it doesn't work (defined as hitting the stop loss, which I can setup at what ever you like), I'll expect getting the script for free -- and you to cover the loss  (which, you will need to put up with the escrow).

Do we have a deal?

that was checkmate

First off, I want to state that I don't think any strategy will yield a long term winning rate. 

But I'd just like to give a few of my thoughts here. 

I don't believe he ever guaranteed that if you bought the guide, you would automatically win 15 BTC.  He even admits that there's a chance of busting and that he himself has busted using it as well.

He stated that he had won 15BTC which was verified by http://pd3.co/u/NicholasCra1 if he is indeed the same user as the one that shows in 'his' screenshot and that he was willing to sell a guide that showed exactly how he did it. 

He did however claim that there was a 1 in 2200 chance that you would not reach 1.25BTC from a 2BTC bankroll which is impossible unless you are using exploits or cheating.  <--- This is the lie right here.

Had he not claimed this, I think it would have been fine selling his guide to players as long as he was upfront with everything (that it wasn't a longterm winning strategy and that it was still subject to going bust) and that he gave out accurate numbers.

A lot of people play dice as a hobby and it would have been at least entertaining to see what new strategy someone has come up with (although anything more than a few mB is overpriced in my opinion).

TL;DR :
Cryptodigitals designed a spreadsheet and strategy that has won him 15BTC.
Cryptodigitals allegedly spent quite a few hours designing this spreadsheet and would like to sell it for his work.
You are not guaranteed to win this and are more likely to lose at a much higher rate than what Cryptodigital suggests.
IMO, you should only buy this for entertainment and hobby purposes only.  Do not expect to get rich off this guide.

CryptoDigitals (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 10:28:37 PM

Do we have a deal?

Mate, the scammer's silence tells it all Roll Eyes

My Silence is called sleeping. You know... 8-9 hours a night. Ill review posts. But from what i can tell, espringe is asking for the product on escrow, plus I cover losses, when i can just continue to use it and win myself.

Sounds to me like he wants to play with the product I put hard work in on, and I assume 100% of the risk, cover his losses, and if he wins, the winnings he requires to prove the products 'validity' fully cover the price hes willing to pay for the sheet.

Well played.

As stated, there is always a house edge. There is always risk. I dont need his 10 BTC. I dont need any BTC for selling the worksheet.

The 18 BTC winnings are just a fraction of my BTC holdings. Im not desparate to sell.

CD

CryptoDigitals (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 10:36:23 PM

Do we have a deal?

that was checkmate

First off, I want to state that I don't think any strategy will yield a long term winning rate. 

But I'd just like to give a few of my thoughts here. 

I don't believe he ever guaranteed that if you bought the guide, you would automatically win 15 BTC.  He even admits that there's a chance of busting and that he himself has busted using it as well.

He stated that he had won 15BTC which was verified by http://pd3.co/u/NicholasCra1 if he is indeed the same user as the one that shows in 'his' screenshot and that he was willing to sell a guide that showed exactly how he did it. 

He did however claim that there was a 1 in 2200 chance that you would not reach 1.25BTC from a 2BTC bankroll which is impossible unless you are using exploits or cheating.  <--- This is the lie right here.

Had he not claimed this, I think it would have been fine selling his guide to players as long as he was upfront with everything (that it wasn't a longterm winning strategy and that it was still subject to going bust) and that he gave out accurate numbers.

A lot of people play dice as a hobby and it would have been at least entertaining to see what new strategy someone has come up with (although anything more than a few mB is overpriced in my opinion).

TL;DR :
Cryptodigitals designed a spreadsheet and strategy that has won him 15BTC.
Cryptodigitals allegedly spent quite a few hours designing this spreadsheet and would like to sell it for his work.
You are not guaranteed to win this and are more likely to lose at a much higher rate than what Cryptodigital suggests.
IMO, you should only buy this for entertainment and hobby purposes only.  Do not expect to get rich off this guide.

The example I provided which you are quoting was just a hypothetical to illustrate how it works. They were not actual figures calculated by the product. I believe I stated that "this is basically what it does" but never said "here is the strategy".

The product allows for the player to set his own "risk/reward" level. Based on playing style and bankroll".

I also never said I busted out. I said I play in rounds. Example: Deposit 1 BTC to play a session of rolls. It is possible to bust out on that session before hitting the target "quit and withdraw" target. But its not a 100% bust. If that happens, you move on to another round.

CD

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: