Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:32:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mobcoin (MOB) - X11 PoW/PoS - Smooth launch! 19900 blocks to mine! - BITTREX!  (Read 22683 times)
MobCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:37:09 PM

Binpool added to the OP. Guys, reminder to spread some hashrate to make it fair between pools and to build a secure network to avoid 51% attacks.

We also got our tipbot sponsored by Drew-group! Jump in irc and come tip! https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/?nick=MOB|?#mobcoinz

I am at work today, will do some progress on the code and will update further tonight!

Thanks for adding us to EmpoEX! Still working on some code over here.
If there will be any changes in the source, please let us know, so we can act accordingly.

Sure, will let you know first-hand!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrben77

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:42:23 PM

Dev please keep your working , because i'm afraid new coin with bad price now , please look at good exchange site for good price . Many thanks
proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:53:16 PM

Dev please keep your working , because i'm afraid new coin with bad price now , please look at good exchange site for good price . Many thanks

1. If you're afraid you need to leave crypto and never look back
2. We're in no rush for another exchange - the coin is in its infancy
3. The price from a few tiny insignificant trades doesn't mean anything.
mrben77

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 06:20:02 PM

1. If you're afraid you need to leave crypto and never look back
2. We're in no rush for another exchange - the coin is in its infancy
3. The price from a few tiny insignificant trades doesn't mean anything.

Thanks for your reply . I'm afraid because i meet some coin with dev is newbie and result dev is gone when coin end of pow , or price of coin so bad ,i must waste time and money to mine it . If i would like leave to crypto i will not post in here Smiley . So it's only warning about new coin and advise dev don't leave us .
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 06:44:20 PM

No we do not need more exchanges.. Jesus these guys that want to dump days after they mine.

Leave crypto.

twitter @antiiclimax
MobCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 06:53:04 PM

As AntiClimax and Proletariat have mentioned, this coin is really young it's only over 30 hours old and it's already on two exchanges!

I understand concerns because of what has happened to other devs, but rest assured that will not happen with this coin.
A lot of work is being done to the source code in order to fix cosmetic errors and include improvements.

A source update is imminent, however, everyone will be notified hours before so that everyone can update their wallets with time to spare.

Stay tuned for more updates!
qwep1

Activity: 610
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 06:55:55 PM

As AntiClimax and Proletariat have mentioned, this coin is really young it's only over 30 hours old and it's already on two exchanges!

I understand concerns because of what has happened to other devs, but rest assured that will not happen with this coin.
A lot of work is being done to the source code in order to fix cosmetic errors and include improvements.

A source update is imminent, however, everyone will be notified hours before so that everyone can update their wallets with time to spare.

here it says so and past developers  Grin

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  -  Masternodes  -  Obfuscation

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
safetybitcoin

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 07:00:44 PM

Yes this occurring a very strong dump the currency.

mrben77

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 07:43:11 PM

No we do not need more exchanges.. Jesus these guys that want to dump days after they mine.

Leave crypto.

I don't want to more exchange site to dump it , because i see price is slow now at coinswap and empoex , so i think a good exchange site will have more than traders . It sounds good from dev, i believe this coin and of course no need more sites if price is good . I'm so sorry if my comment is not good for you . Thanks
mchelopao

Activity: 178

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 08:02:18 PM

Good job People
MobCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 02:48:53 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 03:26:03 AM by MobCoinDev

Leave crypto.

I don't want to more exchange site to dump it , because i see price is slow now at coinswap and empoex , so i think a good exchange site will have more than traders . It sounds good from dev, i believe this coin and of course no need more sites if price is good . I'm so sorry if my comment is not good for you . Thanks

I like your point of view. As I have to work a 40hours week to feed my family, same for my co-developpers, we plan to do this a slow and steady coin. Add a bit here and there, not very hurried to get listed on all the exchanges!

Good things come to those who wait they say!
MobCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 03:37:22 AM

By the way, we are still looking for some cryptocurrency games and services!

If you are running such an operation, PM the MobCoinDev account and we'll get back with you. We still coins reserved for bounties
minerpools

Activity: 574

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 03:48:49 AM

People need to be patient, I read comments every day complaining on P&D coins, and specially those that are only mined for <48hrs and are only focused to get listed on exchanges as quickly as possible to dump all over the place and move on to then next one.

Here, you have a coin that's not designed to be a P&D runaway coin, enjoy it I say.

morphtrust

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 02:05:34 PM

it should be noted that not everyone can mine, so coin dumpers are actually good if they are not numbering the majority of the miners, as many just come and buy in early to get their coins and hold. though I would guess any number of coins possibly this one too, they will be kicking themselves in say 3 years when the coins they dumped for dollars end up being worth 100,000's of dollars LOL

bitcoin pizza anyone?

"Violence, is the last refuge of the incompetent."
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."
MobCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 06:21:25 PM

Status update: Still work being done on the coin, we intend to make an update that will address the cosmetic errors and make improvements to the coin at the same time.

In the meantime, join us at #MobCoinz - there's a tipbot and rains are getting more frequent!

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 08:44:22 PM

Money Over Bitches Wink lol

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
ariliz

Activity: 215

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 05:09:55 PM

coin died?
MobCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 07:11:41 PM

We just hit bittrex!!

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MOB

Sorry for not posting earlier but we've been really busy finishing up the update that will be launched tonight!

Thanks a lot to all who've been supporting us!. This is just the beginning...

ihascryptos

Activity: 560

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 07:32:17 PM

We just hit bittrex!!

Sorry for not posting earlier but we've been really busy finishing up the update that will be launched tonight!

Good Job! Congrats!

I like tacos!
poncom

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 08:20:22 PM

We just hit bittrex!!

The order books are just beginning to fill up now. There should be mountains of orders soon as word spreads that the market's opened.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: