Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:31:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [STV] SativaCoin TAKEOVER by Altcoin.Center - New official thread!  (Read 48911 times)
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1411
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 08:19:35 AM

i honestly dont see this one getting revived , i could help in doing so but there's already marijuana coin that is so much better than this one. Honestly i belive altcoin center picked wrong coin to try and recover. This coin was simply made for pump and dump
altcoin.center "has taken over" all abandoned weed-related coins, even if they were pure scam.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 08:22:24 AM

i honestly dont see this one getting revived , i could help in doing so but there's already marijuana coin that is so much better than this one. Honestly i belive altcoin center picked wrong coin to try and recover. This coin was simply made for pump and dump
altcoin.center "has taken over" all abandoned weed-related coins, even if they were pure scam.
really ? that sounds even more stupid , why would you take over multiple weed coins that are competing against eachother
that's like buying up apple and android and make them compete
anotherlateminer
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 08:29:32 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2015, 08:49:23 AM by anotherlateminer

really ? that sounds even more stupid , why would you take over multiple weed coins that are competing against eachother
that's like buying up apple and android and make them compete
This is the idea: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=874423.new#new

Although I don't know where is goes and if there is any progress in this direction.
Pastafarian

Activity: 760

Sativacoin (STV) Development Team

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 08:49:30 AM

What's going on with this coin? Would of thought there would be some promotions etc.
come on devs, pull your fingers out

Thats exactly what I wanted to know, competition is not very remarkable atm, if they do it well maybe theres a chance

There's more than a chance  Wink While things may be quiet, know that we are still working hard! We will promote STV to the masses once we have further development. This is not a pump and dump like many other alts, but a long-term project  Smiley
I will be following progress, and who knows, maybe I'll even buy some more

Great to hear! Thanks for the support  Smiley

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
Pastafarian

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 08:54:15 AM

Many of the coins that were taken over though have disappeared, leaving the door open for STV to rise to the top with some hard work imo

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 10:08:13 PM

are SativaCoin get support from Cannapay Huh
anotherlateminer
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 10:09:45 PM

Many of the coins that were taken over though have disappeared, leaving the door open for STV to rise to the top with some hard work imo
What are you working at?
Pastafarian

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 10:55:25 PM

are SativaCoin get support from Cannapay Huh

I did reach out but they wanted to see more development. They urged me to keep them posted on further developments with STV, however.

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
Pastafarian

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 11:05:12 PM

What are you working at?

I am currently forging relationships with individuals involved in the crypto world, the mj community, and the financial world. While I am working on this, the altcoin.center has been helping with the technical aspect of STV and have brought up the idea of a multipool that pays out in STV and a web wallet as well.

I have a grand vision for this coin, but I am also open to hearing what other suggestions the community has to offer!

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
blakeaholics

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

Graphic Designer & Programmer

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 04:50:46 AM

What are you working at?

I am currently forging relationships with individuals involved in the crypto world, the mj community, and the financial world. While I am working on this, the altcoin.center has been helping with the technical aspect of STV and have brought up the idea of a multipool that pays out in STV and a web wallet as well.

I have a grand vision for this coin, but I am also open to hearing what other suggestions the community has to offer!

That's great news to hear! This kind of stuff is good.
 I think people are hoping to know a little bit more as to what's happening since it's hard to gain/keep interest if everything is done behind the scenes in the shadows.
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 06:42:48 AM

I don't see any weed coin being better than any other. All of the weed coins have a chance of being as massive as bitcoin is today.

altcoin.center has high level technical support for all of the coins in its system. It will add many features in the future.

As weed becomes more legal in the USA, I see all of the weed coins doing extremely. I see bitcoin growing 50x in the coming years.

master sato

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 06:58:51 AM

What are you working at?

Glad to hear
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 07:59:15 AM

STV look ripe. 2 BTC to 1300 sat.

RD965

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:09:25 AM

STV look ripe. 2 BTC to 1300 sat.

What youre buying???
Pastafarian

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 05:26:46 AM

Hello Sativacoin Community!

We are still on Bittrex  Smiley

Not only will a mining pool that pays out in STV be beneficial but the ability to convert STV to hashing power should be a priority as well. So if anyone can help or has any ideas to expand on this please feel free to reply or pm me.

I have some other plans for STV that I am currently working on behind the scenes, but I will share them with some further progress.

Thanks to you all and may STV continue to grow!

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
RD965

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 10:06:24 PM

We are still on Bittrex  Smiley

Not only will a mining pool that pays out in STV be beneficial but the ability to convert STV to hashing power should be a priority as well. So if anyone can help or has any ideas to expand on this please feel free to reply or pm me.

I have some other plans for STV that I am currently working on behind the scenes, but I will share them with some further progress.

Thanks to you all and may STV continue to grow!

Are you working on something? Any other exchange?
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:22:15 AM

My apprentice has accepted a project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=967364

Let me know what you think about The 420 Alliance Joint Force idea.

STV will be accepted at the store.

RD965

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:49:16 PM

My apprentice has accepted a project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=967364

Great! That kind of answers my question then!  Wink
Pastafarian

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 09:36:53 PM

Sounds like a wonderful idea and you have my support! Thanks for including STV in your plans  Wink

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
Pastafarian

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 11:58:20 PM

I just wanted to provide a small update on some things that I am currently working on.

I have recently reached out to some devs of other coins to form partnerships in whatever way possible to bring value to all parties involved.

Also if anyone can help, I am also trying to create a platform for STV to be traded against BTC and USD so please pm me. Since my background is in finance, I have some ideas for further developing this platform Wink I have personally set aside a substantial portion of my STV for fundraising this endeavor.

Thanks,

Pastafarian

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓