Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:14:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Black Friday Sale | SAVE 35% | Bitcoin Umbrellas - Make a statement!  (Read 3105 times)
LiteBit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 01:35:21 PM
Merited by nutildah (9)

Now taking pre-orders for our initial Batch #01 of our First-to-Market Bitcoin Umbrellas!

Calling all bitcoiners, crypto-evangelists, libertarians, entrepreneurs and wholesalers... This product is for you!

We created this product not only to help start up conversations across campuses worldwide but to also provide a First-to-Market product at wholesale pricing. By grouping our pre-sale batches in orders of 600, 1200 and even 2400 we can manufacture a custom umbrella and pass on the savings at great discounted prices.

We imagine this umbrella will sell for a range of $39.99 to $49.99 in the open market. We currently are offering these at $33.75 $24.99, a 35% savings! If you sell on sites like eBay or Amazon buying bulk orders of these will relay into nice profits down the road. This is a First-to-Market product and sure to become an instant classic!

This is a "pre-sale" item. Once we reach 300 units sold we'll place the order with our manufacturer. These are custom made for us and the lead time is 65-90 days. In the meantime we are distributing Counterparty UMBRELLA tokens with each order which can be traded on their decentralized exchange up to our shipping date.

Details:

•  Central One Color silkscreen Print (engineered across panels)

•  Standard orange fabric matches [fa class="fa-btc"]  logo Pantone color

•  44" canopy

•  Auto Open / Folding Close

•  Batch Order #01: 600 units

•  Custom built

•  65-90 days delivery

To encourage a decentralized open market and free trade we've fueled up with Counterparty to provide UMBRELLA tokens for every person who orders. The tokens will be redeemable when the shipping date has been identified. In the meantime, we encourage everyone to buy, sell or trade your tokens on the decentralized exchange while you wait.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LiteBit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 01:37:29 PM

Look for us on BitcoinBlackFriday.com on Nov. 28th, 2014 too!

We wanted to give the community a couple days head start before the shopping rush!

There's rumblings that they're going to have a new feature this year allowing up shoppers to buy Bitcoin with credit cards up to $25 too. Our umbrellas fall right into that price point at $24.99!

Thanks guys!
alumar

Activity: 208
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 06:36:54 AM

Bought one ... notice you didnt ask for my address lol ... either just got had or at some point you will ask me for an address to ship my purchase.

Carter - Host of BitsBeTrippin
Original Cryptomining Channel on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/bitsbetrippin
LiteBit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 02:41:07 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2014, 03:01:22 AM by LiteBit

Bought one ... notice you didnt ask for my address lol ... either just got had or at some point you will ask me for an address to ship my purchase.

We're set up to get address info once the shipment is ready. just simple checkout with email verification for now. Smiley

Thanks for the purchase!
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 12:26:41 PM

I'm thinking to buy one as I'm from India, and here, most people don't know about Bitcoins and so, it's a great idea I buy this.
I would also suggest that you guys please go ahead and also make some T-shirts with Bitcoins and Dogecoins and multi-cryptos Symbols on them, so that people here may take interest watching us wearing and may ask that what these things are, and we will let them know about the same, taking the Bitcoin tradition ahead and making everyone aware of the Crypto-world as I know India too has a big market for the same.

gjgjg

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 11:20:19 AM

Nice!  Shipping to europe?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
LiteBit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 02:03:57 PM

Nice!  Shipping to europe?

We will ship to europe when we go forward with the order. See below.

Everyone who placed an order, thank you for your interest! I'm postponing sending the first order of these due to lack of interest from BBF and through the limited word of mouth I was able to do. We weren't even close to collecting the minimum 50% order to get the process going (300 pieces). And I'm uneasy about being on the hook for an additional 300 pieces with not too much interest out there. All pre-orders have been refunded the original BTC sent, please check your wallets.

I'll try to drum up more interest in the umbrellas next fall leading up to Bitcoin Black Friday 2015. I appreciate the excitement this project made. I think it will be a fantastic product/present someday!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: