Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:10:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: need help  (Read 697 times)
simbas (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 03:24:14 PM

Hello everyone. In trouble and need help. My father burned down the house, which he built 15 years. I helped him since childhood. The fire happened in Tomsk (Siberia). Not his fault.
The fire occurred in June, but recently the situation has become complicated -
Suffered a neighbor who is trying to sue 15000$ of damage. To pay damages nothing. To build or buy a new home is not possible for the father because of 2 credits in bank and he is 46 years old. His salary is just 400$ per month.
At the moment I can't help him - I am a simple Russian soldier. Serving in the army, in Vladivostok. The salary of a Russian soldier 50$ per month.

First time in my life was in a situation where he is forced to ask for financial assistance. With the money people leave reluctantly, therefore, will be asked to help with bitcoins - at adress
18677C6waBVkWCixvxRVMFvWeoyZ9eh2zd

History is not a fake and not fiction. Life sometimes throws situation more complicated than in the movie.
Repost welcome. Anywhere and in any form.
If you wish to verify my identity - write on simbas@sibmail.com
Someone who can and wants to help, but thinks I'm a scammer - can in private to provide personal photo, certificates, etc., to keep such information in the public think is inappropriate.
The reference to a site with information about the fire (russian)
http://www.70.mchs.gov.ru/operationalpage/emergency/detail.php?ID=33269
vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 03:34:33 PM

sorry to hear about it, but its unlikely you will get any donations to many scammers have bled that pot dry a long time ago. even trusted members struggle when they hit financial issues new members have very very little chance. good luck and i hope you find some sort of solution 

schutzhund

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 03:43:25 PM

Tragic story but i don't think you can get some donations like this here but good luck.
simbas (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 03:45:05 PM

Hoping for repost. Thx.
Sivir

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 03:58:46 PM

that really sucks, but I doubt youll get any donations from this.

my only recommendation to you at this point is start working your way up to campaigns for bitcoin.

simbas (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 04:05:46 PM

Russian soldier with ak-74 and transparant "bitcoin save theWorld"
Something like that?
Unfortunatly i can do nothing, while i am in the army.
THAT sucks.

I just tried.

This guy was lucky
http://www.coindesk.com/sports-fan-gets-over-20000-donations-bitcoin-address-sign/

So maybe me to...
libivan

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 04:11:16 PM

I am so sorry to hear about all your troubles. Life can be harsh, but it is a school: everything in our lives will teach us and make us stronger.

I can not help by giving you money. I don't think it would be real help. Remember that only you can help always yourself, with your efforts and will to succeed.

Please do your best and you will succeed, and later you will remember this stage in your life as a learning passage!

My best wishes for you.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: