Bitcoin Forum
September 02, 2024, 09:20:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: {CLOSED}Want to sell my Bitcoin for Vanilla Reload  (Read 842 times)
daggerman (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 01:46:31 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 08:53:53 PM by daggerman

I have around $1000 in BTC

Obviously I have to send first so I will only trade with someone with impeccable history.

I dont know the going rate for this transaction
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 4790

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 02:23:02 AM

You don't say how much bitcoins you have.  "around $1000" could mean many things depending on what exchange rate you are using to calculate it.

Currently the BitStamp rate is $369.81.

1000 / 369.81 = 2.70409

So I'm going to guess you have somewhere around 2.70409 BTC?

Since KingOfSports sent a PM instead of posting publicly here, it isn't clear if you've already started a transaction with KingOfSports yet, or even if his offer is acceptable.  If you are already working with him, then you can disregard the rest of my message, since it would be rather dishonorable to abandon a transaction that you've already committed to.

On the other hand, if you haven't started a transaction with him yet, and you are still looking for an acceptable offer, I'd be willing to purchase the bitcoins from you.

I'm not willing to pay current BitStamp rates for bitcoins, but if you can come down in the exchange rate a bit, I can pick up all of the bitcoins you have.

I'd be willing to spend $945 for 2.70409 BTC.

The cost of purchasing the Vanilla Reload would come out of that $945.  Since a Vanilla Reload costs about $4 to purchase, you would receive a code loaded with $941.

If you are interested, let me know and I'll send you a bitcoin address that you can send the bitcoins to.

Since you are a new user, you are probably still limited in the number of messages you can send.  Let me know if you'd prefer to continue the discussion via email or txt.

daggerman (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 02:37:21 AM

Danny,  I have 2.72

Clearly your rep trumps Kings negative rating.

However, I am not in a hurry to grab the first offer.  I need market price,  I think that is fair.

Perhaps if I dont find a solid trading partner at my price, we can revisit this.

thanks for replying
daggerman (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 02:52:23 AM

Thank you King, you have reaffirmed my instinct about skipping over you as a trading partner.

best of luck
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 4790

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 02:54:52 AM

Danny,  I have 2.72

Clearly your rep trumps Kings negative rating.

If you are concerned at all about the rating of someone you are dealing with, you can always insist on escrow service.  This would protect you from being scammed and allow you to transact with someone that you don't feel comfortable trusting.  I regularly engage in transactions with people that have significant negative ratings. As long as they are willing to turn the bitcoins over to a trusted escrow provider, the rating is meaningless to me.

It is also important to look at the actual feedback on their trust page.  Take a look at mine, and you will see that many people have left me negative ratings just because they were angry about something I said.  Fortunately I have enough positive ratings that their negative ratings don't have much effect on my overall score.

However, I am not in a hurry to grab the first offer.  I need market price,  I think that is fair.

Not a problem.

I'm also not currently in a hurry.  I can wait for a better deal elsewhere.  If you have difficulty finding a buyer and change your mind, just let me know.  If I come into a more urgent need and you haven't yet found a buyer, I'll let you know.
daggerman (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 07:32:47 PM

now selling 5.48 bitcoins
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: