Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:31:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW] Bitcoin Faucet List Maker ♛ 100% Referral Commissions ♛  (Read 6690 times)
karlb187 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 11:22:36 PM

This is a free service provided by moneyinpjs.com and we make nothing from the people visiting the faucets...all referral commissions go to you! We just have a few ads at the bottom of the list page that help to cover our hosting and bandwidth costs. We will keep this list updated and always growing.  Wink

Make your faucet list link today and promote it to get way more faucet commissions by promoting +20 faucets with one link.  Cool

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 02:01:21 AM

We are adding faucets to this list daily and they will automatically use your referral links!  Grin

Get your faucet list link (in the first post) and promote it around the net and you will instantly start earning commissions from new faucets when they are added to the list.  Shocked  Cool

The more you promote your faucet list link, the more commissions you get from all the faucets. This is a much better way to promote your faucet referral links because you can promote all of them with a single link (your faucet list link).  Wink

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
carlosiness

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 02:54:47 PM

good service, but the first impression of ui is not good.

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, BUT THIS ASSHOLE DIDN'T CHANGE THE PASSWORD. I DON'T USED THIS FORUM FOR AGES. YOU COULD SEE IT FROM MY ACTIVITY. I USED THIS FORUM FOR FUN AND TO GET SOME BTC FROM SIGNATURES.. NOW I SEE TERRIBLE POSTS AND CRIMINAL OFFENSE FROM MY ACCOUNT. I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR ALL WHO HARMED FROM THIS LAYER ASSHOLE.. I exported my outbox when he was doing dirty jobs.. OUTBOX HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 05:42:04 PM

Thanks, What do you mean by my first impression?

I here if you have any questions or need help.

karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 01:21:21 AM

added 2 more faucets.  Wink

carlosiness

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:17:35 PM

i mean design could be updated. use bootstrap for example http://getbootstrap.com/

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, BUT THIS ASSHOLE DIDN'T CHANGE THE PASSWORD. I DON'T USED THIS FORUM FOR AGES. YOU COULD SEE IT FROM MY ACTIVITY. I USED THIS FORUM FOR FUN AND TO GET SOME BTC FROM SIGNATURES.. NOW I SEE TERRIBLE POSTS AND CRIMINAL OFFENSE FROM MY ACCOUNT. I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR ALL WHO HARMED FROM THIS LAYER ASSHOLE.. I exported my outbox when he was doing dirty jobs.. OUTBOX HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 07:10:13 PM

i mean design could be updated. use bootstrap for example http://getbootstrap.com/

Yeah, I guess you can say I'm "old school" but I will look into bootstrap.

Thanks for the tip.  Wink

Edit: I feel so old now... This will really help with my projects.  Thanks!  Grin

karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 01:51:48 AM

I followed some advice and built a new faucet list maker with bootstrap and it looks allot nicer and more with the times. I have updated the OP with the new link. All old links still work and will forever but I recommend using the new link.  Wink

If you have been promoting some bitcoin faucets and you want to get more referral commissions then check out the cool link below.

Step 1: Just Add Your Bitcoin Address To This Link:

Code:
http://moneyinpjs.com/faucet-list/freebitcoin.php?btc=BITCOINADDRESS

Example: http://moneyinpjs.com/faucet-list/freebitcoin.php?btc=1Dyyp7oxDnyPJV7hiUkpqh61YLyydZYwrQ

Step 2: (optional) Then go to goo.gl (A Google service) and make a short link of your faucet list link (if you want to track hits)

Step 3: now just promote your link and you will earn all the referral commissions from the bitcoin faucets in the list.

We are always adding more faucets to the list and they will automatically use your referral link when they are added to the list.

Just promote your link around the net and say stuff like "huge list of free bitcoin sites" or "best bitcoin faucets listed here" and you will start to see allot more referral commissions from your promotion efforts.

If you know of a good faucet that is not listed then please reply and post the link.  Wink

karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 05:23:34 AM

Thanks to some good advice, I have a much better looking faucet list maker for you all!  Grin

I will continue to improve the faucet list page but I will not be adding anymore ads to the page. I want the main focus to be on the list so your visitors will go through the list and earn you commissions at every faucet.  Wink

If you know of another faucet that has a referral link that ends in a bitcoin address, just post it here and I will add it to the list maker.

karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 08:47:23 PM

more faucets getting added to the list today...that means more commissions for everyone that is promoting their faucet list link.  Grin

karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 11:22:05 PM

This list is only going to get better and better as time goes on. Get your faucet list link and start building traffic to it and I guarantee your earnings will grow and grow because I have a few great ideas for the near future.  Wink

karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 08:02:31 PM

UPDATE: I just added the top 3 bitcoin faucets to the list maker! Bitcoinzebra, moonbit and bitcoinker!

Get your list and start promoting to start the commission flow!

Code:

*Replace "BITCOINADDRESS" with your bitcoin address.  Wink

karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 10:46:42 PM

I just added 2 PTC sites to the list  Grin

More commissions for everyone!  Wink

More to come, get your faucet list link and start the traffic flow to build your own steady bitcoin stream.

karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 02:12:12 AM

I have some great new plans for this list and it will help everyone earn more free bitcoin. I am an honest guy and I give my word that I will never put any pop ups or redirects in this list builder. 

When you promote your "personal list link", you will get 100% of all the faucet commissions.

I will do all the work of finding the newest paying faucets for us all to promote and your referral link will instantly be used on your personal list link when a new faucet is added to the main list.

I also have some ideas that will encourage your traffic to save your list link and visit your list more often and that makes more commissions for everyone.  Grin

But that's not all! Just take my word and start promoting your personal faucet list link now because this will make your bitcoin earnings explode with allot less effort!  Wink

More updates to come.

karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 09:37:52 AM

I have about 10 more faucets getting added later today. Wink

kishan889

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:45:44 AM

Nice One
i like free services which are free in real
Time to add more Faucets
karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 09:45:29 PM

Nice One
i like free services which are free in real
Time to add more Faucets

We do all the work for you of finding the new paying faucets and all you have to do is promote one link to earn from all the sites in the always growing list of bitcoin earning sites! All the links will be your referral links for ever!

karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 11:35:17 PM

If you haven't started to promote your faucet list link then start now because we have huge plans for this free service and it will only get better.

Tons of people are already earning huge faucet commissions with this free service!  Cool

Step 1: Just Add Your Bitcoin Address To This Link:

Code:

Example: http://moneyinpjs.com/faucet-list/freebitcoin.php?btc=1Dyyp7oxDnyPJV7hiUkpqh61YLyydZYwrQ

Step 2: (optional) Go to goo.gl (A Google Service) and make a short link of your faucet list link (if you want to track the link's traffic)

Step 3: Just promote your link and you will earn 100% of the referral commissions from all of the bitcoin sites in the list.  Grin

The best part is... we are always adding more faucets to the list andthey will automatically use your referral link when they are added to the list.

Just promote your link around the net and say stuff like "huge list of free bitcoin sites" or "best bitcoin faucets listed here" or just add that single link to your forum signatures and you will start to see allot more referral commissions from your promotion efforts.

If you know of a good faucet that is not listed then please reply and post the link.  Wink

onewiseguy

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:50:38 AM

well than folks make sure to check out

http://bitcoinpuddle.com
http://litecoinpuddle.com
http://dogecoinpuddle.com

you welcome Grin
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:04:35 PM

I dont think that this faucet list working properly as 100% referral commissions. Because most peoples when visit a website, peoples thinking that need first insert own bitcoin address to start collecting. Its looks like it working as log in and then you loosing all referrals.Because in all websites where you can earn bitcoins first you have to log in with your bitcoin address. Sorry for my english but I hope you understand what I mean.

But idea is super duper and I like it so much.

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: