Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:04:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmaintech will feature a huge discount on Bitcoin Black Friday  (Read 4969 times)
bitcoindiscounts (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 01:09:17 PM

We have confirmation that Bitmaintech will be participating in Bitcoin Black Friday! The deals will be posted on November 28th on our site: http://bitcoindiscounts.net

What do you think the discount will be?

Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter: http://bitcoindiscounts.net/submit
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Feneusens

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:38:03 PM

How much discount they are giving?

jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 03:55:50 PM

Do you know if we can apply existing coupons against the discounted hardware?

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
Medow

Activity: 357

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 04:05:44 PM

Do you know if we can apply existing coupons against the discounted hardware?

+2

Same question.
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 04:09:11 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 07:11:55 PM by raskul

you know what would be even more interesting... a NEW product launched on Black Friday  Smiley

ADDED: THE WEBSITE AND USER BITCOINDISCOUNTS ARE SCAMS DO NOT SEND BTC TO ANYTHING YOU FIND FROM THE WEBSITE MENTIONED ON THIS THREAD

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Sakarias-Corporation

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Call me Alice. just Alice.

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 12:17:14 AM

how long left ?

daddyfatsax

Activity: 857
Merit: 1000

Anger is a gift.

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 01:07:51 AM

The only pain is the shipping price.

Yeah that is killer. Shipping to the US for 4 S3's is nearly $200.

edit: Also not sure I wanna give you my email address. I have plenty of coupons for Bitmain stuff.
redcoffe

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 10:09:55 AM

I have plenty of coupons for Bitmain stuff.

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 01:11:58 PM

Can anyone post the discount details here or am I forced to signup to see it?

ILoveBigBlackCocks

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 03:24:08 PM

Be careful, I think this is a scam.

Can a representative from bitmain confirm whether or not this is legit?
Sakarias-Corporation

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Call me Alice. just Alice.

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 03:31:01 PM

This is a scam. i've checked their website, there's no super sale.

ILoveBigBlackCocks

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 03:31:49 PM

You are not a representative of bitmain and I have zero evidence they are in control of that domain.

Until I get official confirmation, this is a scam.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 03:42:34 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 03:54:46 PM by vegasguy

We can confirm. View the Bitmain deal and much more at: http://bitcoindiscounts.net

The official BF Bitmain page is: https://bitmaintechbf.com

*SCAM*

Did a who is on this domain and found:

Hosted in PANAMA!??!!?!?

bitmaintechbf.com registry whois
Updated 20 minutes ago - Refresh
Domain Name: BITMAINTECHBF.COM
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
Name Server: DNS1.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM
Name Server: DNS2.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM
Updated Date: 15-nov-2014
Creation Date: 15-nov-2014
Expiration Date: 15-nov-2015
bitmaintechbf.com registrar whois
Updated 20 minutes ago
Domain Name: BITMAINTECHBF.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1885420334_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2014-11-15T04:29:56.00Z
Creation Date: 2014-11-15T12:29:00.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-11-15T12:29:00.00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: email@enom.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4252982646
Reseller: NAMECHEAP.COM
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Registrant Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Registrant Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Registrant City: PANAMA
Registrant State/Province: PANAMA
Registrant Postal Code: 00000
Registrant Country: PA
Registrant Phone: +507.8365503
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +51.17057182
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: email@WHOISGUARD.COM
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Admin Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Admin Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Admin City: PANAMA
Admin State/Province: PANAMA
Admin Postal Code: 00000
Admin Country: PA
Admin Phone: +507.8365503
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +51.17057182
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: email@WHOISGUARD.COM
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Tech Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Tech Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Tech City: PANAMA
Tech State/Province: PANAMA
Tech Postal Code: 00000
Tech Country: PA
Tech Phone: +507.8365503
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +51.17057182
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: email@WHOISGUARD.COM
Name Server: DNS1.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM
Name Server: DNS2.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM
DNSSEC: unSigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
Last update of WHOIS database: 2014-11-15T04:29:56.00Z

@bitcoindiscounts I reported you to mods for confirming a scam, and asked the mods to ban your account. You dont belong here with honest people.

Ive also reported you to Bitmaintech, I hope they hunt you down.

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
inBitweTrust

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 03:46:20 PM

You are not a representative of bitmain and I have zero evidence they are in control of that domain.

The sad thing is that whether or not this is a scam ..." this too good to be true deal" still sucks from an investment perspective.

You have to spend 525,000 USD + SH to get 1400 TH which would mean that you will only see a ROI if you have free electricity and the average monthly difficulty rise is less than 16%(unlikely) and there are no delays and hardware failures.

Goes to show how fucked up the mining ecosystem is.

inBitweTrust

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:06:21 PM

The sad thing is that whether or not this is a scam ..." this too good to be true deal" still sucks from an investment perspective.

You have to spend 525,000 USD + SH to get 1400 TH which would mean that you will only see a ROI if you have free electricity and the average monthly difficulty rise is less than 16%(unlikely) and there are no delays and hardware failures.

There are plenty of reasons to suspect this is a scam but the site is actually hosted in the US if you bothered checking.

Hosted in PANAMA!??!!?!?

Additionally, their is no need for the redundant posts, especially when your facts are wrong. Just because a site registration details associated with panama and hosted in the US does not mean that they are a scam either.

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:13:08 PM

There are plenty of reasons to suspect this is a scam but the site is actually hosted in the US if you bothered checking.

Hosted in PANAMA!??!!?!?

Additionally, their is no need for the redundant posts, especially when your facts are wrong

Since when did Bitmain do ANYTHING in the US?? or Anywhere other than Hong Kong? Thats my point. Didnt mean to post to same thread. I went to all this assholes posts and replied with a copy and paste to all his different threads to warn others, thats all.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
inBitweTrust

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:17:13 PM

Since when did Bitmain do ANYTHING in the US?? or Anywhere other than Hong Kong? Thats my point. Didnt mean to post to same thread. I went to all this assholes posts and replied with a copy and paste to all his different threads to warn others, thats all.

Vegas

Well that is one reason to suspect this is a scam out of many.

http://bitcoindiscounts.net and https://bitmaintechbf.com are possible resellers who are misleading users by the title claiming Bitmaintech is offering the discount. They should have posted "bitmaintechbf will feature a huge discount on Bitcoin Black Friday )"

My point contention with your posts is that we have to be accurate with the facts if we are accusing a company of being a scam or even insinuating it. You were under the impression that the registrar contact info was related to where the site was hosted which is incorrect.

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:18:48 PM

I wont go into detail, but I know people personally at Bitmain and its confirmed scam. TRUST ME! I know you WANT it to be true, me too.. but its not.

Also: go on to the fake website and click on Hashnest, and its a broken link..Do you really think Bitmain would create such crap? Even the about banner is broken. Im trying to look out for you guys thats all. 

Vegas

inBitweTrust

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:26:13 PM

I wont go into detail, but I know people personally at Bitmain and its confirmed scam. TRUST ME! I know you WANT it to be true, me too.. but its not.

Also: go on to the fake website and click on Hashnest, and its a broken link..Do you really think Bitmain would create such crap? Even the about banner is broken.  LOL.. REALLY GUYS?

Vegas

Another large red flag is why is bitmaintechbf.com a clone of bitmaintech.com with separate contact info and hosted in a different IP range /loction?

I know you WANT it to be true, me too.. but its not.

This is the state the mining ecosystem is in today.... where "too good to be true deals" and "likely scams" are really shitty investments. Sad

And that is with a special 40% off One day only special over half a million dollar purchase. Shocked

Medow

Activity: 357

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:20:18 PM

We can confirm. View the Bitmain deal and much more at: http://bitcoindiscounts.net

The official BF Bitmain page is: https://bitmaintechbf.com

Strange thing that both website is registered on namecheap registrar and both hosted on namecheap hosting and also both use namecheap dns to manage the DNS queries.

OMMMMM, This is look fishy.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: