Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:46:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lol @ Decentralization  (Read 1251 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TaunSew (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 01:38:47 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2014, 05:09:40 PM by TaunSew

A centralized premine scam called Ripple is outperforming the 1500 or so competitors to Bitcoin

It seems like anyone who remakes Marinecoin (99.9% developer premine) is going to be $$$

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 02:10:39 PM

Ripple has always made me sick since day one waaaaaaaaay back
and now as it has infested more people we are seeing it pushed harder and harder these days.

So much faggotry on Ripple the word just makes me cringe  Embarrassed

I urge people to dig around and look for dirt on that crap 100% premined "token" before investing etc in Ripple.

FUD first & ask questions later™
hypostatization

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 02:14:27 PM

BLOWING THE LID OFF THE RIPPLE MINING SCAM

Wink

xrptalk.org :: setup a wallet + trade all currencies :: gateway reviews @ coinist.co :: deposit to buy xrp @ snapswap [now supporting PayPal withdrawls + instant ACH transfer deposits]
CrossCoin Ventures startup accelerator - offering XRP funding up to $50,000 USD equivalent
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 04:58:45 PM

Ripple has always made me sick since day one waaaaaaaaay back
and now as it has infested more people we are seeing it pushed harder and harder these days.

So much faggotry on Ripple the word just makes me cringe  Embarrassed

I urge people to dig around and look for dirt on that crap 100% premined "token" before investing etc in Ripple.

The whole purpose was decentralisation. Now all that is left here is a bunch of centralised scams bought on only by the absolute fucktarded attitude of this community of thieves. All you dog  fuckers out there made your own beds, now lie in them like the dogs of this community you are.

cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:03:55 PM

Why is half of this board negative trust?
Come-In-Behind

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:43:12 PM

One of the rare times I agree with Spoetnik. But, yes Ripple shouldn't even be on currency/coin marketcap sites, since it's Not a cryptocurrency, hence centralization and hefty 80%+ premine.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:43:53 PM

lol after being here a year I can firmly say there are more crooks and scumbags on btctalk than wallstreet. The centralization vs decentralization war means little to me anymore, crypto markets are proof anything can be gamed by a small elite.
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 06:24:50 PM

At least we know for sure that Bitcoin is completely decentralized. I mean, there are only some handful major exchanges that serve as central hubs that can be taken out by governments easily, but hey, at least it is decentralized next to that right?

Ironically, the centralization of Bitcoin and other altcoins that were meant to be 'decentralized' proves pretty much how flawed the entire concept is. Ripple is the correct answer: you guys will notice it by the time it is too late already.
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 07:17:22 PM

NXT is still solidly committed to the ol' decentralisation and open sourcey-ness, so there are still alternatives......... 

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
DrGrid

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 07:51:04 PM

Why is half of this board negative trust?
Because people can't be patient.

Bitrated user: DrGrid.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 02:07:23 AM

We have already Decentral exchange system. Called night trader.

And what is the volume of "night trader"?

All of these "decentralized exchanges" including BitShares are basically Ghost Towns.

The only decentralized exchange with meaningful volume in NXT...
With total daily volume of about $20-30,000 USD at 375 trades/day and growing...
With about 20 assets that can be considered liquid (and many listed on Polo and BTER)...
Plus it all works reliably, error-free and user friendly.

https://nxtblocks.info/#section/assets_exchange

When the Monetary System comes on stream in a few weeks...
Anyone will be able to launch an Alt Coin on the NXT blockchain... and volume will explode.
cexylikepie

Activity: 779

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 11:11:33 PM

awesome, taunsew gave me negative trust for commenting on the trust
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 06:59:56 AM

awesome, taunsew gave me negative trust for commenting on the trust

No one follows or believes the trust system. It's based on lies so it's generally ignored and has zero moderation. 
bitboy11

Activity: 534

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:27:05 AM

Ripple will do well like PayPal but it will see its share of horror stories.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: