Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:09:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BIT-X.com Signature Campaign [Launching Shortly]  (Read 5259 times)
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:44:55 PM

is that payment weekly? if not thats lower then cryptomine.io by a distance

These are the payments of cryptomine.io ( but now they don't accept new users ):

Rates:
Members: BTC0.075 for 50 posts / month
Full Members: BTC0.125 for the first 50 posts and BTC0.100 for the next 50 posts / month
Senior Members: BTC0.150 for the first 50 posts and BTC0.125 for the next 50 posts / month
Hero/Legendary Members: BTC0.200 for the first 50 posts and BTC0.150 for the next 50 posts / month

lol are you kidding ??these are not so far the highest rates per post
and jumping from .055 to .13 it's not fair

So what is your suggestion ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:46:34 PM

also primedice have a campaign opening soon, things are hotting up, lets do some new rates please
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:47:08 PM

If anyone has any suggestions for the campaign please post them now! Much appreciated, the campaign is approaching!

Suggestion about what ? The payment rate , the bb_code signature  , etc ... ?

Payment rates and such.
if you are too picky about who gets to participate then you will not be able to fill your budget which means your site will not get the exposure it is trying to pay for. You should offer pay per post and have strict criteria as to what is counted as a constructive post and make this criteria public. Your criteria should be such that anyone can look at any members posts for the month and realistically be able to say how many posts they should get paid for.

If you pick users to participate in any way other then first come first serve then people might think you are using your shills/Alts to participate plus it would not be transparent.

I would make it competitive with prime dice's old rates with potentially a lower rate after someone has made a lot of posts (so people will not try to spam as much).

I would say .0014,.0012,.001,.0007,.0005 per post for legendary, hero, senior, full and members (when they apply) for the first 250 posts then lower each rate by .0003 for posts after that up to 500. You could potentially make the limits lower for lower ranking users as they tend to spam more.

If your campaign will last more then a month then you should kick out users who make a lot of low quality posts for at least a month.
WhatTheGox
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:49:53 PM

what was great about primedice pay per post is they got tons of traffic, they took over the forum, you could have a cap to stop spammers as Quickseller suggested
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:50:30 PM

The rates posted by redsn0w are good... ohh your reputation is also good  Grin but my opinion please do use an escrow service  Wink

Won't be necessary, funds will be held by myself.
allcoinminer

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:50:44 PM

redsn0w, why you are low balling.
OP want to test the waters.

cryptomine.io rates are good. I suggest the below:

Full Members: BTC0.125 for the first 50 posts and BTC0.100 for the next 50 posts / month, limit to 75 total
Senior Members: BTC0.150 for the first 50 posts and BTC0.125 for the next 50 posts / month, limit to 100
Hero/Legendary Members: BTC0.200 for the first 50 posts and BTC0.150 for the next 50 posts / month limit to 150
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:51:55 PM

Full Members: BTC0.125 for the first 50 posts and BTC0.100 for the next 50 posts / month, limit to 75 total
Senior Members: BTC0.150 for the first 50 posts and BTC0.125 for the next 50 posts / month, limit to 100
Hero/Legendary Members: BTC0.200 for the first 50 posts and BTC0.150 for the next 50 posts / month limit to 150

Grin I told :

I don't know if it is good , it's only my suggestion.

WhatTheGox
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:52:53 PM

If your campaign will last more then a month then you should kick out users who make a lot of low quality posts for at least a month.

thats why you pay weekly and kick out bad posters after 1 week
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 05:53:36 PM

The rates posted by redsn0w are good... ohh your reputation is also good  Grin but my opinion please do use an escrow service  Wink

Won't be necessary, funds will be held by myself.

That was just my opinion  Grin Grin

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
allcoinminer

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:54:48 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 06:07:21 PM by allcoinminer

If anyone has any suggestions for the campaign please post them now! Much appreciated, the campaign is approaching!

Suggestion about what ? The payment rate , the bb_code signature  , etc ... ?

Payment rates and such.
if you are too picky about who gets to participate then you will not be able to fill your budget which means your site will not get the exposure it is trying to pay for. You should offer pay per post and have strict criteria as to what is counted as a constructive post and make this criteria public. Your criteria should be such that anyone can look at any members posts for the month and realistically be able to say how many posts they should get paid for.

If you pick users to participate in any way other then first come first serve then people might think you are using your shills/Alts to participate plus it would not be transparent.

I would make it competitive with prime dice's old rates with potentially a lower rate after someone has made a lot of posts (so people will not try to spam as much).

I would say .0014,.0012,.001,.0007,.0005 per post for legendary, hero, senior, full and members (when they apply) for the first 250 posts then lower each rate by .0003 for posts after that up to 500. You could potentially make the limits lower for lower ranking users as they tend to spam more.

I seconds your opinion but differ in rates.
.0025,.0022,.002,.0012,.001 per post for legendary, hero, senior, full and members.
Limit to 250 is ok.
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 06:02:18 PM

I would like to reserve a spot. Senior member.

When is it going to open though? OP please answer!
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 06:03:09 PM

Payment rates and such.

.0025,.0022,.002,.0012,.001 per post for legendary, hero, senior, full and members.
Limit to 250 is ok.
i think the rates you are asking for are you high and unrealistic. Your rates are higher then what users can earn on fixed rate deals. He might need to raise rates above my suggestion if stunna opens the pd campaign soon in order to attract participants but not that much.
WhatTheGox
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 06:03:36 PM

Limit to 250 is ok.

not bad, paid weekly, kick out bad posters at end of weeks, 60 posts maximum paid at this rate per week and then lower pay ?
conteaza

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 06:04:23 PM

Suggestion about what ? The payment rate , the bb_code signature  , etc ... ?

Payment rates and such.

Limit to 250 is ok.
I guess more fair rates woud be .0025, .002, .0015 , .001 per post for legendaary/hero ,senior,full and members (as an example)
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 06:07:16 PM

OP delivers! I am working at my absolute best to launch it before the 31st. Most likely within a few hours (yes I know I said that a few hours ago, nonetheless a few hours more please!)
allcoinminer

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 06:08:15 PM

OP delivers! I am working at my absolute best to launch it before the 31st. Most likely within a few hours (yes I know I said that a few hours ago, nonetheless a few hours more please!)

Remove shortly from thread title and inform us once everything is ready.
sifter

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 06:24:03 PM

Okay, I am waiting for this to launch, I need to  change my current sig.

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 06:39:39 PM

This is good rate i think, but if without cutting in the next month is much better Grin
conteaza

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 08:45:59 PM

You are near to launch new thread or may appear some delays?
Gianluca95
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 10:56:17 PM

Payment rates and such.

Fixed rate (50 posts/month) :

0.035BTC  - Member
0.055BTC  - Full Member
0.13BTC    - Sr. member
0.15BTC    - Hero & Legendary
================

Pay per post:

??n?
================
I don't know if it is good , it's only my suggestion.

Good rates, but I think that if marcotheminer says that this is the highest signature campaign, you have to double your parameter in way to reach a very good payment.

█████████████████████████████
███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███