Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 08:34:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a site  (Read 859 times)
lolsniff (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:28:17 PM

Hi guys i am looking for a site that accept credit card payment and dont require ID to buy bitcoin. Thanks in advance
BitUsher
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1035

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:33:02 PM

Hi guys i am looking for a site that accept credit card payment and dont require ID to buy bitcoin. Thanks in advance

This doesn't exist and shouldn't exist because it would facilitate stolen credit cards being used to buy Bitcoin and expose the service or seller of BTC to charge backs.

If you want to buy Bitcoin anonymously do so in person with
1) https://localbitcoins.com/
2) The mycelium local trader app
3) Any Bitcoin ATM that doesn't require KYC
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:33:21 PM

ive not used them but wont localbitcoins work for that? you do the trade with another person so no need for ID.
KIRAZ

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:35:12 PM

On Lbc you just have to provide your Bank account Credentials that's all and for OP there is nothing like if you wanna but with CC from an exchange.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 4633

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:36:01 PM

creditcard.. fail one

no id.. starting to smell fish..

for one if your using a credit card (not a pre-paid debit) then the government can trace transactions anyway so handing your ID to a PERSON on localbitcoins to prove you own the CREDIT CARD should be no problem.

im thinking you stole a credit card as your request sounds to be nothing related to hiding from 'big-brother' government. otherwise you would be asking for a ATM or a face to face meetup with someone local to you.

nice try but when trying to be anonymous credit cards are the worse to use.

but if you are honest, then do a bank transfer where you 'push' the payment to the recipient from your bank (thus not needing to hand ID to strangers. or if prefering credit cards you would and should normally be asked to provide ID to prove you own that card and not be trying a 'chargeback scam'

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
zetaray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:59:35 PM

I have seen some sites let you buy bitcoin with credit cards, but those look very shaddy and I wouldn't trust those sites with your credit card details. Buy from a proper exchange, atm, or localbitcoin.

.CryptoTotal.com.
                              l█████████▇▀
                              ████████▇▀
                              ███████▇▀
                              ██████▇▀
                              █████▇▀
                              ████▇▀
                              ███▇▀
                              ██▇▀
                              █▇▀
                              ▇▀
▇▇
▇▇

Express.Crypto.Checkout
Accepts Multiple Cryptos
Worldwide Shipping
lolsniff (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 06:01:44 PM

nono, i havent stolen credit card. The problem is that i want show my face and shit like that.
hyipplus

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 07:38:45 AM

How about bitstamp ? blockchain ?  Huh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: