Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:27:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TERABOX - Free 100GHS Trial - Contracts from 0.001/Ghs!  (Read 47482 times)
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 10:44:54 PM

Yea, FAQ, I know what it says there, it doesn't say "5 year contracts" and then all assume it's another PB mining. It says what I explained. If you do not wish to sell it sooner it will expire after 5 years and this is a big difference.

Price at what we buy them back is some 5% less than cheapest current rate and consider this as maintenance fee. Sure there are expenses involved, it's decided that we do not wish to bother customers with this.

Hardware specs will not be discussed as I'm not allowed to talk about it yet. Miners will be available for sale, some limited amount and all info will be posted in January.
My understanding when reading posts here in this forum is that some people are never satisfied with given info. We have posted photos of miners and DC and this is whey more then any other company did. Now you want to know spec, mining addresses, if we give this info another person will ask if they can visit facility, then if they can take apart miner....seems this never ends as there will always be people sceptic about it....answer is simple...order a miner and do all your work yourself

Curious, how often did you invest a non trivial amount of money in a company that provided:
- no address, no verifiably identity of any kind
- no evidence of being in the business they claimed to be in (sorry some pics that no one can even identify as a miner dont prove a thing)
- no shred of evidence they have the product they are trying to sell, let alone the capacity

If you havent, why do you expect your customers to? Because its "whey more"  (its not) than other known scams, and "wheeeey" less than other known legitimate businesses that provide all of the above, and then some? I see less evidence of legitimacy here than in a typical Nigerian scam email.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 11:02:27 PM

Based in Israel if yo must know Smiley

That's a start. What is the company’s name or its corporation number?

Buy & Hold
mkc

Activity: 517
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 11:58:33 PM

If there will be free contract, I will be interesting to get one.
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:53:04 AM

AMHash is just too expensive service that runs on outdated and not efficient hardware so do not compare it with terabox

Really? I'd say Spondoolies has the the most efficient ASIC but it's not that much more efficient than AM's. That's an Israeli company too. Their hardware is also more expensive than AM's so it would cost more to build a mine using it and the upfront costs would be greater than AMHash's. Also, hosting and electricity costs in Israel are apparently expensive as fuck according to Spondoolies PR guy:

We're working with various partners with excellent technical skills and the ability to maintain the SP30 at peak efficiency.
It's the long term solution anyhow, because the electricity cost in Israel is way too expensive.
Hosting with us should be considered a short term solution for few months. For the long tail, it makes much more sense to host elsewhere.

I'll ask Spondoolies if they've provided you with any hardware. If you're not using Spondoolies ASICs, then what ASICs are you using that are so much cheaper and so much more efficient than AMs?

Having higher price per GHS and maintenance fee just means you will charge more and you can run away with more BTC and no one can do shit about it, not saying it will happen just that it could.

AM don't charge a high price for their hardware though. They're one of the cheapest suppliers when it comes to cost per Gh and the cloud mining service reflects that. I'm not saying they're impossible to beat on price, and just saying it's highly unlikely that some no-name, no reputation company that refuses to provide any evidence of legitimacy is going to do so.
kishan889

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:59:34 AM

looks like they are just another ponzi scheme
they started a signature design contest and never come back to that thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875549.0

they completely forget about this
so who know if they will forget about your accounts or investments

not a real company or not serious about doing  business
unprofessionals

Ya.. More on todays market

They don't even provides market to trade my contracts..
thompete

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:14:05 AM

If there will be free contract, I will be interesting to get one.
It seems there was , but there isn't right now, Terabox might add more in the future.

Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051

Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 05:28:29 PM

PM me please

New Mimblewimble implementation: https://www.beam.mw
Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
david123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:38:51 PM

PM me please
ve atem jecholim ledaber be ivrit Wink
PolarPoint

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:38:02 PM

I know it is not a good time to post this. I said I will report back when I have my first payout to my address. I received my first payout without any delay. It's not a lot, but it went smoothly. Thanks, Terabox.

I agree with others about posting more photos of miners hashing. It will bring more confidence and more users will buy contracts. I know I will.
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:34:23 PM

I know it is not a good time to post this. I said I will report back when I have my first payout to my address. I received my first payout without any delay. It's not a lot, but it went smoothly. Thanks, Terabox.

I agree with others about posting more photos of miners hashing. It will bring more confidence and more users will buy contracts. I know I will.

was it freshly mined coin?

? האם קיבלת מטבעות שרק נכרו

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:44:25 AM

Why are you all attacking this service?

Are the most famous cloudmining sites proving they are currently hashing? With the only exception of amhash and the unprofitable ones (like cex.io), seems to me that they are all doing the same... hashie 1St generation, cloudminr.io, cloudmining.website... and a lot of other sites are not providing better proofs than terabox.

I'm not saying they are 100% not an hype, but seems to me the same as others.

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:46:34 AM

Hashie 1St generation, cloudminr.io, cloudmining.website... and a lot of other sites are not providing better proofs than terabox.

And all of those are ponzi scams too:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0

raskul

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:52:41 AM

AND THIS ONE IS BASED IN ISRAEL? BUT SPONDOOLIES-TECH DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE?
BIG RED FLAGS

That is.. Spondoolies-Tech who build the (currently) most efficient miners on the market and are also based in Israel.
If this Terabox company was genuinely hashing and not just running a fraud, then they would clearly be buying miners from SP-Tech, would they not?

let me put it succinctly...

TERABOX - Cheapest mining contracts - from 0.0012/Ghs!

There is no way that anyone can be selling cloud mining at this price and making a profit.

this is a clear ponzi scheme.

TeraBox (OP)

Activity: 142

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 01:12:20 PM

Here are some comments to messages above.

Raskul - I want to buy a month of your hashing capacity. Can you please give me all your contact details, full name, address, phone number and can I see your miners in person. I don't trust you and just want to be sure where to look if you run away with my coins.

We can sell our hashing power for 1 satoshi if we decide to do so. I don't see why this is your concern if we lose money doing so, there are many reasons for this action.

About our miners - maybe they are Spondoolies, maybe they are very similar to theirs. This is not your concern either where we got our miners and who made them. They are working more then fine and you should promote them some place else instead of here in this thread.

Spondolies-tech don't know who we are, Big red flags, are you serious??! Why would they know us, because they make and sell miners....come on.

TeraBox (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 01:14:06 PM

Why are you all attacking this service?

Are the most famous cloudmining sites proving they are currently hashing? With the only exception of amhash and the unprofitable ones (like cex.io), seems to me that they are all doing the same... hashie 1St generation, cloudminr.io, cloudmining.website... and a lot of other sites are not providing better proofs than terabox.

I'm not saying they are 100% not an hype, but seems to me the same as others.

Not all, just a few. It's simple, they don't have anything else to do in their lives or they are promoting either their own services or affiliate programs.

raskul

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 01:20:12 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2014, 01:30:45 PM by raskul

Raskul - I want to buy a month of your hashing capacity. Can you please give me all your contact details, full name, address, phone number and can I see your miners in person. I don't trust you and just want to be sure where to look if you run away with my coins.

of course, no problem.

start here:

www.rgspix.com
(there's even a photo of me)

and you can get the rest of my personal info at
www.thescribe.eu
or
www.stockpix.org

(just do a whois - i have nothing to hide, whatsoever.)

my linkedin:
https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=83021171

my personal fb:
https://www.facebook.com/fotygrumper

work FB 1:
https://www.facebook.com/stockpix

work FB 2:
https://www.facebook.com/rgspix

politically i'm a member of the Scottish Green Party

my business is named
TheScribe(Europe) and i work globally as you can see from some of the portraits I have taken.
your turn, teraponzi.

raskul

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 01:40:50 PM

We can sell our hashing power for 1 satoshi if we decide to do so.

on account there is no hashpower.

I don't see why this is your concern if we lose money doing so, there are many reasons for this action.

this is the concern of everyone whom you plan to defraud out of money with this venture.

About our miners - maybe they are Spondoolies, maybe they are very similar to theirs. This is not your concern either where we got our miners and who made them. They are working more then fine and you should promote them some place else instead of here in this thread.

Your vagueness does you no favours. Remember, you are the one asking for money.

Spondolies-tech don't know who we are, Big red flags, are you serious??! Why would they know us, because they make and sell miners....come on.

yes, very serious.
anyone who sends money to this venture will end up as a victim and anyone who promotes this venture with affiliate links or similar, can be prosecuted as assisting a crime. THIS, is why you need to be 100% transparent, if you do not have the capabilities to service mining on a large scale, then you are leading others to commit a crime.

I, for one, do not believe in any way that you have any hashpower. and I am open to be proven wrong, at which point, i will admit that I am wrong.
As it stands, there is absolutely nothing which shows me that you are not just trying to run illegal activities.

I'll repeat.. anyone who advertises this 'service' is liable to be prosecuted for the same fraud.
If I were to commit to being a part of this, i'd want FULL disclosure and enough evidence which shows you are what you say that you are.

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 03:41:38 PM

You say you are in Israel. You are required to register with the Government. Please provide that required public registration. If you cannot, it proves you are a scam.

Buy & Hold
TeraBox (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 06:18:43 PM

You say you are in Israel. You are required to register with the Government. Please provide that required public registration. If you cannot, it proves you are a scam.

Who the hell are you that you can ask any kind of info from me? If we wanted to show more we would, not because some forum member has issues. I'm not sole owner of this and it's decided that all will stay anonymous and you can cry and bitch about as much as you like. Miners are working and mining no matter if you buy contracts or no, sold ones simply mean a bit more money for us.

raskul

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:20:08 PM

Who the hell are you that you can ask any kind of info from me? If we wanted to show more we would, not because some forum member has issues. I'm not sole owner of this and it's decided that all will stay anonymous and you can cry and bitch about as much as you like. Miners are working and mining no matter if you buy contracts or no, sold ones simply mean a bit more money for us.

he's a potential customer, like the rest of us. if this is how you conduct business, i'm going to get in first and call

SCAM

have a nice life, you need not answer my previous queries. we already know.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: