Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:38:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TERABOX - Free 100GHS Trial - Contracts from 0.001/Ghs!  (Read 47481 times)
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:22:20 PM

i'm going to get in first

You're 6 pages late Smiley.
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:24:14 PM

i'm going to get in first

You're 6 pages late Smiley.

hehe. i'm a time traveller with a terabox tardis.

don't you believe me? oh well, i'll just travel time in my terabox myself.  Cool

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
david123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:24:42 PM

Who the hell are you that you can ask any kind of info from me? If we wanted to show more we would, not because some forum member has issues. I'm not sole owner of this and it's decided that all will stay anonymous and you can cry and bitch about as much as you like. Miners are working and mining no matter if you buy contracts or no, sold ones simply mean a bit more money for us.
A public registration number is not a very intimate information. If you are unwilling to provide it to potential customers this speaks volumes.
With your writing style you also don't make the impression of a professional businessman.
raskul

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:25:17 PM

Another day, another cloud mining ponzi.

Before I add you to it,  is there any reason I wouldnt give you 7/7 on my ponzi assessment list:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=860400.0

props to you. you must get email notifications before me  Cheesy

TeraBox (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 07:12:18 PM

Reasons are pretty simple, no one want's our names popping out on this forum or any other place if someone feels he should get paid 10sat more. This forum has a lot of very cool users has a lot of crazy mob and seeing how they act sometimes is a bit scary. So no thank you, we would rather make a bit less money then have to deal with them ever. How we do our business is our thing, if you don't like it pass on. There are many others that will take more money from you for nothing.

I'll not discuss this matter any more, I said what I think about all this.

raskul

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 07:15:59 PM

Reasons are pretty simple, no one want's our names popping out on this forum or any other place if someone feels he should get paid 10sat more. This forum has a lot of very cool users has a lot of crazy mob and seeing how they act sometimes is a bit scary. So no thank you, we would rather make a bit less money then have to deal with them ever. How we do our business is our thing, if you don't like it pass on. There are many others that will take more money from you for nothing.

I'll not discuss this matter any more, I said what I think about all this.

that's what Jason Boyko said about PBMining. He's now got THE MOB after him.

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 07:24:50 PM

exactly. When was the last time a mob chased antminer or amhash ?
Even in cases where customers actually lost a lot of money from say,  BFL, KNC or cryptx, we all know where their companies are, there have been no incidents.
Heck even MtGox the worst thing Im aware off, was a guy holding up a sign. And thats where a bazillion BTCs where actually stolen.
Unless you plan on doing that, no one should be hiding even the most basic company information.

Then again, we all know this is a scam. Tell me this terabox, are you willing to put some BTC in escrow where it will be held for 6 or 12 months for as long as you comply to your contract? That would be a way to prove some legitimacy without costing you any anonymity.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:29:19 PM

Who the hell are you

I'm your worst nightmare.

How we do our business is our thing, if you don't like it pass on.

Businesses don't get to be anonymous. Whatever country you are really in has laws about how you register as a business. You claim to be in Israel, and thus should be registered at http://havarot.justice.gov.il/. Spondoolies is, registration #514948843. You aren't, so how you are doing "business" is illegal, and as such I will track you down and "pass on" your info to the authorities and have you shut down.

Buy & Hold
TeraBox (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 10:37:57 PM

Who the hell are you

I'm your worst nightmare.

How we do our business is our thing, if you don't like it pass on.

Businesses don't get to be anonymous. Whatever country you are really in has laws about how you register as a business. You claim to be in Israel, and thus should be registered at http://havarot.justice.gov.il/. Spondoolies is, registration #514948843. You aren't, so how you are doing "business" is illegal, and as such I will track you down and "pass on" your info to the authorities and have you shut down.

Good luck then.

dmasys

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 02:43:14 AM

lets see what happend ... i´m in and try with 170ghs
... will be reporting soon...
raskul

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:08:21 AM

I'd rather you didn't report. if I was to throw away my money in this way, i'd rather nobody knew about it  Roll Eyes

TeraBox (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 08:32:19 AM

I'd rather you didn't report. if I was to throw away my money in this way, i'd rather nobody knew about it  Roll Eyes

raskul, mind your own business, you said what you had to say

raskul

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:34:03 AM

i'm the type of person who likes to repeat myself.

is my assumption that you are actually running a ponzi scam, a bit too close to the truth?

raskul

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:34:59 AM

Here are some comments to messages above.

Raskul - I want to buy a month of your hashing capacity. Can you please give me all your contact details, full name, address, phone number and can I see your miners in person. I don't trust you and just want to be sure where to look if you run away with my coins.

of course, no problem.

start here:

www.rgspix.com
(there's even a photo of me)

and you can get the rest of my personal info at
www.thescribe.eu
or
www.stockpix.org

(just do a whois - i have nothing to hide, whatsoever.)

my linkedin:
https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=83021171

my personal fb:
https://www.facebook.com/fotygrumper

work FB 1:
https://www.facebook.com/stockpix

work FB 2:
https://www.facebook.com/rgspix

politically i'm a member of the Scottish Green Party

my business is named
TheScribe(Europe) and i work globally as you can see from some of the portraits I have taken.
your turn, teraponzi.

waiting.

dmasys

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:46:04 AM

??
i spend a real lot of money in pbmining, and btw i dont care of what you will.
to be sceptical i one thing and of course you should, but it seems u dont even trust anybody !
and when you loose money its a very important thing to tell others but if not ? i think the others should know. (only my opinion!)
we´ll see what happend!
raskul

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:49:51 AM

??
to be sceptical i one thing and of course you should, but it seems u dont even trust anybody !
and when you loose money its a very important thing to tell others but if not ? i think the others should know. (only my opinion!)
we´ll see what happend!

you are a serial thrower-away of money it would seem.
some people never learn  Roll Eyes

look at all the users on this thread advising not to send money to it... then compare that with the users on the PBMining thread saying 'i told you so'

do you see a pattern emerging here?

Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:50:10 AM

??
we´ll see what happend!

Whether it's a ponzi or not I'm sure you'll get at least a few payments back. The early investors usually do OK!
dmasys

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 09:02:43 AM

??
we´ll see what happend!

you are a serial thrower-away of money it would seem.
some people never learn  Roll Eyes

look at all the users on this thread advising not to send money to it... then compare that with the users on the PBMining thread saying 'i told you so'

do you see a pattern emerging here?

its easy to say "i told you" when somethings going wrong but if not ?
what you think why humans are here as they are ? they try... they make mistakes, and of course they learn... (sometimes) but without any tryouts you can´t get a result ...
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 10:04:54 AM

its easy to say "i told you" when somethings going wrong but if not ?
what you think why humans are here as they are ? they try... they make mistakes, and of course they learn... (sometimes) but without any tryouts you can´t get a result ...

translation: "idiots like me will keep sending money to obvious ponzi's until I run out of money. Then I will learn from my mistakes. And try again.".
TeraBox (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 01:46:13 PM

i'm the type of person who likes to repeat myself.

is my assumption that you are actually running a ponzi scam, a bit too close to the truth?

Same as my assumption you being a hobbit. But I have to thank you you though for your posts and therefore having tetabox thread always on top of Services section.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: