I am running http://bitcoincommodities.com
, a website that allows users to buy silver and gold in Bitcoins.
I also want to set up a store where people can buy EUROS for Bitcoin, Bitcoins for EUROS etc etc (rough example at http://bitcoinsinberlin.com
Both should run on osCommerce (bitcoincommodities.com does).
I've had the pricing mechanism custom programmed via eLance, but since business is picking up, this simple hackjob doesn't fulfil my needs anymore.
I'd rather have someone (you?) write some modules which can be separated from the installation (removed, re-installed, further developed) so I can migrate them to any other shop I might open in the future - and possibly have them enhanced later.
The following would be part of the project:
Generating product prices
- reading the information necessary out of an XML stream (in €)
- as a backup, display prices as a percentage of GOLD / SILVER / USD / EURO (ie "GOLD*1,05" or "EUR*20"
- allow me to set a minprice
- allow to price some products in Bitcoin, some in USD, some in EUR
- allow manipulation of product prices (ie the price from the XML stream + 5%)
- add Bitcoin as a currency (USD and EUR) via the corresponding mtgox APIs
- a destination/weight/value table rate shipping module I can update easily (mostly FedEx)
I can supply the zoning, the weighting and insurance pricing, but need to be able to edit that easily!
- module that allows to reduce x% from shopping cart with "local pickup"
Payment (this is the easies part)
- integration of MtGoX payment and paysius.com payment modules