Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:25:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MCOIN Launching in 01.01.2015  (Read 39443 times)
mitastanila (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 11:36:13 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2015, 11:32:20 AM by mitastanila

OUR GOAL IS TO MAKE CRYPTO CURRENCIES more accessible for EVERYONE. Crypto CURRENCIES CAN change THE WORLD FOR THE BETTER AND WE ARE DOING OUR PART TO MAKE THIS change HAPPEN.

MCOIN SPECIFICATIONS
X15 Algorithm
Block discovery: every 2 minutes
80 coins per block reward
Total amount 2 Billion coins
Block retarget time on every block
Proof of Work
Proof of Stake reward 8%
(and decreasing every year by 1% until reaching 1% yearly)

Is a peer to peer network there is no central authority. Miners are the ones providing network with security. For supporting the network you receive Mcoin’s. This process is done automatically once a computer is dedicated to the task. It can automatically calculate encryption algorithms and provide you with the rewards. Coinsrace can help everyone to start mining and generate a profit from it.

The rest of the world will be able to buy' and use Mcoins. The first store accepting the Mcoin is awating the minning start.

http://coinsrace.com/
VIDEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww4fZm-MiJ8
PHOTO
https://www.facebook.com/Byxpress/photos/a.720855164644279.1073741828.707163732680089/803371589725969/?type=1&theater

rayday11

Activity: 344
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 12:22:22 AM

OK we will wait and see.
bloodDiamond

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:53:40 PM

I hope there begins well ends well !!!

i'm waitinh and i will see!!!

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Jackson86

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 10:12:21 PM

you seriously ? not 12.01?

oxgroth

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:59:14 AM

This coin is amazing, i am already involved and its price is already 0.27 cente euro !

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
kurniajim

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 09:06:27 AM

total coin 2 billion
I think this coin is rate low

mriulian

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:38:24 AM

now the price is 0.44 euro per coin.
if you are intersted buying this coin or investing send to me a personal message.
GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 09:41:58 AM

now the price is 0.44 euro per coin.
if you are intersted buying this coin or investing send to me a personal message.

seems like a bargain, lol
mriulian

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 10:49:45 AM

Almost 1000 mc in my account.invest in this coin to earn real money.
ne0

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 12:46:23 PM

Mcoin ByXpress is a Ponzi scheme made in Romania. So be carefull with this scam.
mriulian

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 03:34:00 PM

It is not made in Romania and it is not a scam. I'm a VIP member who invested a lot of money and withdraw more money than you think.If u need help to know more information about this coin just send a text messages
ne0

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 04:09:57 PM

It is scam/Ponzi scheme. There is no free registration. Only members (friends, family) can register you after you pay a fee of up to 1000 Euro, fee for what you get an octa core mobile phone, a card etc. You are promised to get lot of money after some months and you are advised to take big loans from banks (10000 Euro) so that you can make more.

It is not launched yet. The mcoin does not exist. etc
It is presented now in Romania by people who presented other Ponzi schemes.

You targeted Romania and Bulgaria because people are very poor and have the wish to go rich overt the night.

But guess what, the Police, DIICOT and other authorities from Romania are informed and we will se what will happen with this Ponzi scheme (schema piramidala) from the UK (the people who present is say that it is from the UK but it is not true) and Romania (Arad country).
ne0

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:52:45 PM

MLM != Ponzi scheme, but mcoin = Ponzi scheme.

As I said, there is no mcoin. Can you show me the proof that there is mcoin?

Can you show me the proof of the mcoin mining hardware? Can you show me the proof of the Crx?

Can you show me the proof of the mcoin source code?

All questions are rhetorical.

I know that the answer to all is NO.
ne0

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:44:23 PM

Yeah, the company is in Gibraltar, and Gibraltar is a fiscal paradise.

The minig hardware picture is fake. The source code does not exist...
ne0

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 07:20:28 AM

Your wasting our time with your fake Cryptocurrency. Mcoin does not exist!

So, people from Romania don't trust Mcoin Byxpress because it's another piramidal game like Sitetalk, Caritas, FNI and Delphin International.
mcon

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:44:07 PM

ne0 you have good arguments.do you have any more info?

Galati

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:18:45 PM

http://www.mediafax.ro/economic/premiera-mondiala-o-casa-din-arad-a-fost-vanduta-in-moneda-virtuala-mcoin-foto-14017092

Quick translation:

A house in Arad has been sold world premiere, according to participants in the transaction, exclusive virtual currency Mcoin launched a few months, and the former owner has received 55,000 coins, the equivalent of 20,000 euros, hoping that their value will increase quickly.

This news brought me here.

Source code will be nice Smiley

Thanks
tjax

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 01:23:36 AM

A house in Arad has been sold world premiere, according to participants in the transaction, exclusive virtual currency Mcoin launched a few months, and the former owner has received 55,000 coins, the equivalent of 20,000 euros, hoping that their value will increase quickly.
That news is FAKE. Who in his right mind would sell a HOUSE for a virtual currency that doesn't even exist yet? It's supposed to be officially launched in May 2015. They arranged the sell so the media would report about it and they would get free publicity.

This "coin" is the product of some shady individuals who are looking to get rich by artificially inflating a made-up currency.
Galati

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 07:58:39 AM

This stuff gets me depressed. How can someone do something like this ? It just breaks my heart.

As far as i can see from their Facebook page, they are guesting seminars around Romania.
Some of the people from the audience seem to be past their 40s.

Why isn't this coin free to use, as bitcoin ?
Why a 1000 E entry fee must be paid ?
Why don't you post the source code ?

zap442

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 08:48:24 AM

Hello.

I am a Romanian who saw some news articles about a so-called ”world first” for selling a house using this ”mcoin.”  This thread is indexed by google and will appear in searches for ”mcoin” so I registered on this forum to warn people about what looks like fraud.

- First of all, this ”mcoin” seems to have nothing to do with http://www.mcoin.com/ which is a payment processor. These guys just stole the name.
- Secondly, there is no way to get ”mcoin” except renting a crx for 500 EUR/ year at http://coinsrace.com . This is a HUGE red flag.
- Third, it seems that http://byxpress.com/ is also a product of the same company. This is the presentation video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJMJJIaIurs . Notice the garbage English with heavy east-European accent, the ridiculous claims (they will replace multi-billion businesses like google, facebook, etc) and affiliate programs specific to ponzi schemes.

All these services require paying some kind of upfront affiliation fee while all the services they claim to replace don't. This should be your biggest concern and the most obvious sign of a fraud.

In conclusion, this is most definitely a fraud. For Romanians who also came here from reading news articles, I strongly advise you to contact the Service for Combating Computer Crime here http://www.efrauda.ro/. These thieves can only be stopped by being proactive.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: