Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:39:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question on how to sell debt here/other trading ideas  (Read 1010 times)
film2240 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2012, 05:48:17 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2012, 06:24:25 PM by film2240

I've been surfing the forums for sometime to see what the climate was like as a lender myself.I've seen a few lenders having to sell off debt.Question is how do I go about it on here? Would auctions be best? Would it be nice to offer a little extra to the highest bidder(s) or would that just complicate things?

Any helpful feedback would be welcome.No trolls please,thank you.Praises and constructive criticism is welcome. Smiley

[This signature is available for rent.BTC/ETH/LTC or £50 equivalent a month]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 06:12:47 PM

There are two, maybe three people who buy bad debt. They want a lot of information, and you'll be lucky to get any offers (expect about 2.5-10% of amount owed assuming the bad debt isn't months old and you have no info on the defaulter) . An auction would be silly unless it's for thousands of coins' worth and you have solid info on the guy.
film2240 (OP)
Legendary

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2012, 06:20:06 PM

There are two, maybe three people who buy bad debt. They want a lot of information, and you'll be lucky to get any offers (expect about 2.5-10% of amount owed assuming the bad debt isn't months old and you have no info on the defaulter) . An auction would be silly unless it's for thousands of coins' worth and you have solid info on the guy.

Maybe I should reconsider my strategy.Instead I'll make it positive like inviting people to buy and have part ownership of the lending venture.

Jake
Donator

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

Happy New Year!

View Profile
June 15, 2012, 05:18:51 AM

What if I were to put myself into debt then sell my own debt to pay back the debt in which the person collecting the debt is mad because now it's going into one giant loop *BREATH*.

film2240 (OP)
Legendary

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2012, 06:43:09 PM

Ok thanks for all the feedback so far.I've reached a decision.I plan to sell part ownership of my lending venture so that I can commit more time to more fruitful projects (like other film works people are asking me to help out in).I plan to sell about 20% of the lending venture.How do you sell part ownership of business ventures on these forums? As I have no time available to commit to the GBLSE (The global bitcoin stock exchange thing).Any help in this area would be appreciated.

@ Jake,I can certainly see how this can confuse and annoy.It got me confused but I kinda see the point you're making though.
Update-This topic,I'm now discussing the best way to auction off part ownership of my lending business venture as the previous questions have been answered.
(While I'm at it,maybe I should change the topic title,just to be sure.)

brendio

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 04:04:47 AM

Ok thanks for all the feedback so far.I've reached a decision.I plan to sell part ownership of my lending venture so that I can commit more time to more fruitful projects (like other film works people are asking me to help out in).I plan to sell about 20% of the lending venture.How do you sell part ownership of business ventures on these forums? As I have no time available to commit to the GBLSE (The global bitcoin stock exchange thing).Any help in this area would be appreciated.

@ Jake,I can certainly see how this can confuse and annoy.It got me confused but I kinda see the point you're making though.
Update-This topic,I'm now discussing the best way to auction off part ownership of my lending business venture as the previous questions have been answered.

How much time do you have to put into your lending venture if you do not have time to commit to GLBSE? Your lending venture is only worth something if you have time to put into it.

film2240 (OP)
Legendary

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2012, 11:28:06 AM

How much time do you have to put into your lending venture if you do not have time to commit to GLBSE? Your lending venture is only worth something if you have time to put into it.
I've prefer to put time into my lending venture instead of GLBSE because GLBSE asks for 8BTC (non refundable) to 'verify' my account which sounds like a complete wasste of time for me.I know this forum has an area for selling part ownership of ventures/businesses.It's a simple matter of priorities.Should I devote my time on GLBSE or making my lending venture in a ready to sell (part ownership) state?

Where on the forum can I sell part ownership? Or should I just hit the auction area? I'm sure there are people interested in buying part ownership/stake.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: