Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:47:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Kennedy aka Moolah scammer can be met in London tomorrow  (Read 2130 times)
smalltimer (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 08:57:08 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/2nlqca/ryan_kennedy_representing_moopay_ltd_to_make/

please ask him where my Coins are and what the fuck is wrong with him if you're going.

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoJerk

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 10:08:41 AM

lol none of these internet trolls and fudders will be there for shit.

they only feel comfortable behind the computer screen lol

half of these shit bags are either disgustingly overweight or alarmingly anorexic

Propulsion

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

The Buck Stops Here.

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 03:20:06 PM

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/2nlqca/ryan_kennedy_representing_moopay_ltd_to_make/

please ask him where my Coins are and what the fuck is wrong with him if you're going.

I'd like to know where my money is as well.
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:26:39 PM

It's a shame that he isn't also sued for what he did with Mintpal.

How he managed to "lose" so many BTC in the one week during which he had control of the exchange is beyond me.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 05:32:50 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 05:44:58 PM by djm34

How he managed to "lose" so many BTC in the one week during which he had control of the exchange is beyond me.
at that point it is up to those who lost their btc to do something
Does the class action exists in the UK ?

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
poncom

Activity: 318

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:55:15 PM

Wikipedia says yes (sort of), but it's only been used twice in the last ten years.

The Civil Procedure Rules of the courts of England and Wales came into force in 1999 and have provided for representative actions in limited circumstances (under Part 19.6 [54]). These have not been much used, with only two reported cases at the court of first instance in the first ten years after the Civil Procedure Rules took effect.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Class_action#United_Kingdom
CryptoJerk

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 06:00:26 PM

wow you scum buckets never cease to amaze, the guy owned mintpal from the get go you knob shiner

he knows that you crypto morons only use one brain cell to think

so he climbed atop the highest tree and loosened his belt buckle only to drop one massive turd on all of you
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 06:03:50 PM

Wikipedia says yes (sort of), but it's only been used twice in the last ten years.

The Civil Procedure Rules of the courts of England and Wales came into force in 1999 and have provided for representative actions in limited circumstances (under Part 19.6 [54]). These have not been much used, with only two reported cases at the court of first instance in the first ten years after the Civil Procedure Rules took effect.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Class_action#United_Kingdom
on another note, knowing where he is on that date, would facilitate grandly the work of a hitman... just saying   Grin
(violence isn't a solution, but at least that would send a stronger signal than insults to crypto scammers)

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
CryptoJerk

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 06:08:03 PM

on another note, knowing where he is on that date, would facilitate grandly the work of a hitman... just saying   Grin
(that would send a strong signal in crypto scammer community)

Making death threats online? Not too smart

Besides we all know of you and your ilk

The common internet troll who has the confidence of 12 lions.......................... only when he is behind the computer screen LOL

why don't you make your way over to the court room and hash it out with the fellow face to face

not your style?

you're a scrawny mess pal! instead of inciting homicide online, why don't you exit the shadows of your mothers bedroom and grow some testicles

or at least go get one or two testosterone shots because your mammary glands are starting to show

to hell with you
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 06:22:05 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 06:32:46 PM by djm34

The common internet troll who has the confidence of 12 lions.......................... only when he is behind the computer screen LOL

why don't you make your way over to the court room and hash it out with the fellow face to face

not your style?

you're a scrawny mess pal! instead of inciting homicide online, why don't you exit the shadows of your mothers bedroom and grow some testicles

or at least go get one or two testosterone shots because your mammary glands are starting to show

to hell with you
lol, Cryptojerk is really your name...  Grin, why crypto ? Probably because you are just a jerk behind your computer like all of us.  Grin
(sorry no exception for you. everything you say to every persons replying to that thread applies to you as well...  Grin).

I am not making any threat, I am just saying...  (and I haven't lost anything on mintpal tbh)

the real question actually, is why are you attacking every persons making a comment on that thread ?
(because you grow yourself a pair of testicles overnight ? )
yeah yeah, you just a troll like all of us...  Grin

djm34 facebook page
CryptoJerk

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 06:37:15 PM

not your style?

to hell with you
lol, Cryptojerk is really your name...  Grin, why crypto ? Probably because you are just a jerk behind your computer like all of us.  Grin
(sorry no exception for you. everything you say to every persons replying to that thread applies to you as well...  Grin).

I am not making any threat, I am just saying...  (and I haven't lost anything on mintpal tbh)

the real question actually, is why are you going attacking every persons making a comment on that thread ?

blah blah blah.. enough! i don't want to hear your little peasant boy ramblings. there is nothing you can say that 49 other crypto peasants haven't said before.

you are a complete non entity so i wont be wasting any energy on you!

what a classic dipshit you are

you are allergic to the sweet necter of a woman yet I am supposed to be affraid of you? GTFO

let me tell you something mr.troll, we both know that in the real world you are a no girlfriend having, fleshlight masturbating simpleton. You haven't got a scratch on me

now fuck off and crawl back into the wood works, you female

solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 06:50:16 PM

he won't show up, he's most likely hiding out in a Cambodia villa by now.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 07:50:45 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 08:14:13 PM by djm34

not your style?

to hell with you

the real question actually, is why are you going attacking every persons making a comment on that thread ?

blah blah blah.. enough! i don't want to hear your little peasant boy ramblings. there is nothing you can say that 49 other crypto peasants haven't said before.

you are a complete non entity so i wont be wasting any energy on you!

what a classic dipshit you are

you are allergic to the sweet necter of a woman yet I am supposed to be affraid of you? GTFO
lolwut ?  Grin
Why would you be afraid of me ? I didn't make any threat against you  Grin
Do you have some insecurity complex of some sort that you feel threaten each time someone answer your insane trolling  Grin

B- in insult.. not more... the problem is that you don't make any sense  Grin
Sorry...

let me tell you something mr.troll, we both know that in the real world you are a no girlfriend having, fleshlight masturbating simpleton. You haven't got a scratch on me

now fuck off and crawl back into the wood works, you female
Grin you just insulted half of the humanity  Grin
A+ in trolling  Grin

djm34 facebook page
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 11:03:36 PM

Lets hope he will at least make a good party in London with everyones money.
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 11:45:40 PM

not your style?

to hell with you

wut

I would go, but i'm an ocean away and he owes me 0.16btc.  so.  yeah.  But you are right about inciting homicide online, I mean, one simply needs to TOR special services and well, a contract is a contract.  but most likely you'll be trading money with an FBI agent.
numismatist
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 03:45:51 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2014, 06:30:48 PM by numismatist

I would go, but i'm an ocean away and he owes me 0.16btc.  so.  yeah.  But you are right about inciting homicide online, I mean, one simply needs to TOR special services and well, a contract is a contract.  but most likely you'll be trading money with an FBI agent.

If those would have any dignity, any honourableness at all they would throw him in jail where that scum belongs.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 04:07:25 AM

half of these shit bags are either disgustingly overweight or alarmingly anorexic

oh now now easy on the stereotyping lol.

Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 06:02:38 AM

oh now now easy on the stereotyping lol.

Roll Eyes

Ha!

Admitting your a troill smoothie Grin.

Anyways, I hope he gets what he deserves. I loath scammers.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
TheIrishman
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 02:48:53 PM

No need to kill him. Just amputate his arms and legs, rip off his tongue and gouge his eyes out. Roll Eyes
poncom

Activity: 318

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 03:20:38 PM

No need to kill him. Just amputate his arms and legs, rip off his tongue and gouge his eyes out. Roll Eyes

The reddit page says something about him attending court today and I doubt he will show up anyway. Is there anyone here attending the court hearing today?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: