Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:36:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you need a cuddle? 0.2 BTC for 1 hour of cuddling.  (Read 3391 times)
vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 02:30:16 PM

im pretty sure hes respected enough for people to know this is legit, im also pretty sure people here arnt reading everything so lets start with

its in London, England (UK)
im also assuming its not him hugging people unless he can get changed very very quick

Thats ok i know what you mean.
You didnt mention if the hugger is male or female, i dont want to turn up , pay and then have a bloke come in to hug me for an hour. Lol

You can specify if you want a male or female hugger. Remember these are just hugs and cuddles - it non sexual. Its not even massage - both people MUST remain clothed at all times.

LOBSTER

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 02:39:41 PM

This is interesting but you should do it for shorter period instead of 1 hour.
Not many people can afford 0.2 btc for 1 hour. It would be better if you can do it in 5 min instead of 1 hour.

LOL don't feed the troll. No one is cuddling 5min Cheesy
puzzel.me

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 02:43:35 PM

Hi,

this is a service in London only.
If you need cuddling or handholding, you can now buy 1 hour worth of cuddle time for 0.2 BTC.

Cuddling will be fully clothed, and will include hugging, hand holding, hair touching, but no *intimate* touching.
Cuddles will be recorded for the safety of both recipient and giver.

=== THIS IS A NON SEXUAL SERVICE ===
Cant we even kiss while cuddling?
Can we masturbate while cuddling?(No cum will be spilt on the partner).
nguyenducquy

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 02:50:22 PM

~80 bucks for this? seriously?

3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 02:52:42 PM

0.2BTC for one hour and what? just cuddling  Shocked
puzzel.me

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 03:12:59 PM

0.2BTC for one hour and what? just cuddling  Shocked
well seriously saying, I would have paid that amount for cuddles and hugs if I were in London.
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 03:19:05 PM

you could also get a girlfriend and do that all night, for free (actually no, you have to buy her presents and stuff)

yeah its much cheaper to actually buy the hugger then dealing with a girlfriend those things are expensive.
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 03:23:33 PM

How would recording ensure safety? Might as well put another person in the room, I would be more comfortable then, rather than having a recording being uploaded to Youtube later with a Million Views Smiley

The recordings would be to ensure that the female cuddler is not taken advantage of. If you would prefer NOT to be recorded then yes, we can provide a third person in the room.

This cuddle model is already very successful in the US and Japan.
There are many people in the world who do not receive cuddles and hugs - and this is very debilitating. Humans need physical contact.

Yeah i know i laughed at first but it seems like a really cool service, i would try it maybe.

So you can pick a female or male can you make any other stipulations? like age, size, hair, ethnicity?  personally i would like to see pics of the huggers and choose.  
tenakha (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:09:33 PM

I don't have an unlimited selection of 'huggers' on my books yet,

just a few females under 30.

I want to see how this develops. If there is a demand for it, I will hire more huggers with more diversity.

The model I am using is basically this:

www.cuddleuptome.com

Its a real service for people who need to experience cuddling - this is a basic human need. But many people without partners or between partners can go months (even years) without ever being cuddled :-(

A cuddle provides warmth, and feeling of security. It is totally non sexual. And there is a growing demand for this service around the world.

So ... Cuddle Up, Cuddle Up.!
LOBSTER

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:35:45 PM

I want to see how this develops. If there is a demand for it, I will hire more huggers with more diversity.

www.cuddleuptome.com

Its a real service for people who need to experience cuddling - this is a basic human need. But many people without partners or between partners can go months (even years) without ever being cuddled :-(

A cuddle provides warmth, and feeling of security. It is totally non sexual. And there is a growing demand for this service around the world.

Don't feed the troll, such a service is ridiculous.
tenakha (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:53:34 PM

Yes, its a ridiculous service, please don't feed me (the Troll).
The *fact* that this lady got 10,000 replies in ONE WEEK ( see www.cuddleuptome.com ) is *proof* that this is a ridiculous service ....
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:55:06 PM

www.cuddleuptome.com

lol i dont think he is trolling check google plenty of sites offering this service.
puzzel.me

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 04:31:40 PM

www.cuddleuptome.com

lol i dont think he is trolling check google plenty of sites offering this service.
YUP! He isnt trolling!
I want to avail this service!! FUCK imma go to London!
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 04:41:41 PM

Thing that gets me... and i mean no disrespect here is i would find it difficult to not get aroused with an attractive person hugging me in private for a long period, i guess the "excitement" would fade - Actually the same thing can happen in massage from what i hear so i guess it isnt a problem.

Think its a cool service, good luck.
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 04:48:18 PM

I think this would be better

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
hyipplus

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 04:48:52 PM

I have hundred of girls around willing to give me free cuddling. Why should I spend money on a "man cuddling" ? =]]
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 05:28:56 PM

I have hundred of girls around willing to give me free cuddling. Why should I spend money on a "man cuddling" ? =]]

you'll be lucky to find 1 girl willing to give you a hug for 1 whole hour if its a non sexual relationship  Grin
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 05:30:49 PM

Hi,

this is a service in London only.
If you need cuddling or handholding, you can now buy 1 hour worth of cuddle time for 0.2 BTC.

Cuddling will be fully clothed, and will include hugging, hand holding, hair touching, but no *intimate* touching.
Cuddles will be recorded for the safety of both recipient and giver.

=== THIS IS A NON SEXUAL SERVICE ===

At least post a pix of yours, so that we get to know who we are going to have a paid hug with. Tongue

twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 09:16:31 PM

I have heard about it before too and it actually is legit business, believe it or not some people do pay for things like this even if we find it really strange. I actually met someone on a chat some time back and He had done this  and I asked him what if the person gets a boner. And he told me it is expected that one might get aroused but as long as you just lie there without doing anything sexual, they allow it. If you start to dry hump or if the girl gets uncomfortable by any of your actions, they throw you out and then you're banned.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
cryptopaddles

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 10:22:18 PM

I could see something like this taking in a country like Japan where patrons are willing to pay hundreds of dollars per meal just to eat in a restaurant filled with cats.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: