Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:34:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you need a cuddle? 0.2 BTC for 1 hour of cuddling.  (Read 3391 times)
BGkockata

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:43:00 PM

Girls in bulgaria offer sexual shits for 6 hours for 10 usd lol,and they are in the years of 18 to 30.They are so much in bulgaria that u cant even count them
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:45:09 PM

I can believe that people pay for this it's being done all around the world. Luckily enough I have a wife to cuddle at night but for those that don't have anyone then its nice for them to have some human contact for a while.

Good luck to all those offering and using the service I think its pretty cool Smiley.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:54:30 AM

Now, hoe many people have made use of this service?
0.2 BTC is a lill too pricy for me though.

Better get my GF and cuddle with her  Grin
Gfs make a lot of demands and they are more pricy than this. Its just 76$ for an hour of cuddle, i think the deal is completely legitimate.

lol. can't agree more. Tongue
sifter

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 09:57:02 AM

Now, hoe many people have made use of this service?
0.2 BTC is a lill too pricy for me though.

Better get my GF and cuddle with her  Grin

Actually your girlfriend's maintenance fee is quite higher than this. Cheesy

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 10:07:13 AM

Girls in bulgaria offer sexual shits for 6 hours for 10 usd lol,and they are in the years of 18 to 30.They are so much in bulgaria that u cant even count them
Can you mail one over for me, i'll send her back dont worry. Escrow ok  Cheesy

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:09:48 AM

im starting to like Bulgaria  Grin
TheNabeel

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:03:05 PM

Packing my bags
BGkockata

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 08:51:10 PM

by sexual shits i mean sex&others
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 04:58:57 AM

No special promo for xmas?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
BGkockata

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 11:08:26 AM

No special promo for xmas?
just find some chicks on the streets,they are thirsty for money lol
Lorenzo

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 11:22:01 AM

If the OP of this thread manages to find two or more people interested in his service, then wouldn't it make more sense for them to just bypass OP altogether and cuddle each other for free? Huh
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 01:41:38 PM

Can you provide the cuddling services to pets as well?
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 02:35:01 PM

If the OP of this thread manages to find two or more people interested in his service, then wouldn't it make more sense for them to just bypass OP altogether and cuddle each other for free? Huh
Nowdays very hard to get free service. Most of the service need money

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
cryptocoiner

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 04:16:39 PM

60 bucks an hour somewhere in thai you can get way more =)

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: