Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:40:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Optimizing Returns on Arrests of (systemic) sexual offenders. Your best ideas:)  (Read 2351 times)
BitMos (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 01:13:22 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 01:33:32 PM by BitMos

I know it can be a difficult subject for some to discuss. But sanding ain't the answer. As such an following the great successes of the British Police (and forces), I think it's important to maximize return on arrests of those systemic sexual offenders. I don't understand how any moral issues could be think of once culpability is proved. As a matter of fact, it's a matter of fact. Binary acts, did they, or not. Once the conclusion is reached, I think it's time to reap the reward. Furthermore as a matter of fact, the past can't be changed. Following this dire reality, I believe that it's the role of the state to guarantee a few key basic principles in this regard.

1. Those people having chosen to act against the will of free individuals in the form of a systemic sexual crimes, have gain the high privileges of their bodies becoming part of the great value extraction chains. I don't understand how any human rights could apply to nonhumans.

2. The People thinking that those offenders are better in jail or outside, are as a matter of fact aiding&financing&helping in the survival of the bodies of systemic sexual offenders, and are so I. exposing others criminals to such corrupt beings, and or not suppressing the risks in a definitive systemic way. They are crudely speaking helping and supporting in the proliferation of violences against the free will of individuals.

3. When Sad make BTC (which in itself is a good, moral and ethical reason enough).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most police forces should start to ask the English police to teach them how to clear a country. Do you think it's reasonable to open bid their bodies - parts, as biomass, keeping in mind that the highest bidder, win the biomass. It's simply insane, or state side, which was already widely practiced. the core issue is that I think that by doing a physical act against the will of any individual a line in the sand has been crossed by the individual that chose to become less than a thing. So I know it's sound no very digestion prone, but the circus didn't only saw good men die there... and frankly who never dreamed to saw (or be able) to see an alligators group on a serious diet, seeing being dropped before their empty stomachs a biomass with soft skin... in 4k... Rated adult the show would be insanely profitable. That's where the bidding stuff become crazy, the ultimate optimization of the disposal of such waste of energy. What are your proposals? Are you being creative? Or simply shocked by your realization of your support to the proliferation of sexual offenders and how you are gonna rationalize it? If it's relative, cannibalism is a question of taste. By not spending BTC on sexual offenders, there is no other choices but to make some. The fear must never be in the heart of the righteous but on those of their opponents, and rightly so. Meaning, it' ain't about bluffing, but finishing even if tears have to be shed by those bringing justice to all the people. (it's not because of blindness you fools). The extermination of the sexual offenders is a just war, more than a war, a path. it can be called the do of the samurais, but it's so basic, it's even pre skill. Or you are with them or you are with us. There is no third path, no safe hiding zone. I can't resolve myself to breath the same air as those biomasses. A typical case of the less the better. Or reformulated more safety less crimes. And after lots of work there may be first the zero day rape, then the 0 week, 0 month and year and even maybe years. If there is a will there is a path. It's called the absence of tolerance. or justice by the ancients.

money is faster...
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 01:33:01 PM

Do you mean something like using them for soil improvement or as flux in a blast furnace?
BitMos (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 03:07:17 PM

Involuntary Human Organ Donors (IHOD) assure a better return in my book. However does your opinion reflect a choice on your side, or do you prefer to see them roam free again?

money is faster...
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:04:22 AM

Involuntary Human Organ Donors (IHOD) assure a better return in my book. However does your opinion reflect a choice on your side, or do you prefer to see them roam free again?

At some extent I like your idea but this would be a dangerous precedent. If you once allow your state (means your politicians) to get rid of a group what's damaging for the society (for the benefit of the public of course) how could you stop them abusing their powers?
BitMos (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:59:27 AM

Dear Snail2,

I understand clearly your concerns. They are well funded. there are always the risks of abuse by politicians or anyone in power, however I prefer to live in a world that eliminates sexual offenders rather than nurtures them. Furthermore by employing systemic tools in the eradication of those threats to the Empire of Love, I believe the rewards outweigh the risks significantly, as a principal argument I would say that Death Penalty is already widely practices in the Empire legal precedent system. It would just be a way to reduce costs and eliminate all risks of recidivism. Remember there is no "group" per se, just lame subhumans acting independently. There is no marker of identity of those subanimals, nothing, they could take all shape from all origins (genetic and lifestyle diversity is a positive point in the prospect of IHOD).

The core problem is that those individuals by committing an act of violence, having inflicted a damage, have cross a point of no return. There is no way for me to accept the fact that once they have already committed the sins they could be free again. There there is too much risk already. Not based on a hypothetical scenario of take over and extension of said program, but on the fact that they did it already. And in all seriousness if the state want to get rid of groups, it would be past the point of needing a legal precedent in the sense you mean it... In short less sexual offenders alive = more O2 for me! And I don't want to pay their upkeep with my work... therefore there isn't any other choice that I can see that would solve repetition of said crime definitely and spare my wallet. If some men decide to hunt women and children as beasts, denying them all respect toward their free will, they will understand the meaning of being preyed upon by living it fully, in all it's rawness. Reducing risks to all + making BTC = purple issue.

money is faster...
BitMos (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 03:05:50 PM

Quebec woman suing cop who left her locked in back of police truck with man who ended up raping her

MONTREAL – There was plenty of drinking in Tasiujaq that weekend in 2011, just as there was whenever a shipment of alcohol arrived in the isolated village in Quebec’s far north (irrelevant).

The lone police officer on duty on the night of Sept. 19 had her hands full. Fresh out of police school, she had been on the job less than a month and was not even authorized to carry a sidearm (unaccoutability).

But as she apprehended a 17-year-old girl who had become heavily intoxicated, Const. Danielle Gallant made a decision that would come back to haunt her.

According to court documents, she handcuffed the girl and placed her in the back of her Kativik Regional Police Force vehicle truck. Already in the backseat for having caused a disturbance — but not handcuffed — was Joe Kritik, who at age 24 already had four convictions for sexual assault and was listed on the national sex offender registry.

And who is gonna tell me that Mr Joe Kritik isn't a very suitable trial candidate for the I.H.O.D. experimental program? This time it was a failure of intelligence and common sense by the officer in charge, however the next time it could be a power failure in a jail, an escape, a meteor, what ever...

money is faster...
BitMos (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 06:14:11 PM

I saw a very interesting stone carving from very ancient Egypt... I ask myself what could have done, those that ended up like this. (sorry if this post isn't accessible to everyone).

money is faster...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: