Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:13:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling using BTC  (Read 1455 times)
WiseReindeer (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 03:22:30 PM

Hi, I am new with the Bitcoins so i was wondering if you can call using BTC and if you can recommend some site or something that i can use? Thanks a lot!
Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 03:24:02 PM

Hi, I am new with the Bitcoins so i was wondering if you can call using BTC and if you can recommend some site or something that i can use? Thanks a lot!

Calling using Bitcoin ? you mean like using a phone ? Shocked nop as far as I know this isn't available .. yet
Nerazzura

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 03:31:36 PM

little laughing at your own post, but it's a very good idea as well. it took quite a long time that it happened. all need to be a gradual process and it Smiley
WiseReindeer (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:00:13 PM

Everything we do in live is a gradual process and even if first we are all scared of it or we take it as a joke, in the end we accept it and we think "yey this was the beste thing".  Shocked I think BTC are something more for the future and like we use money to  get credit for our phone we could use BTC to call of course with the internet ( i don't think the internet will go away any time soon  Cheesy)
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 04:13:49 PM

Everything we do in live is a gradual process and even if first we are all scared of it or we take it as a joke, in the end we accept it and we think "yey this was the beste thing".  Shocked I think BTC are something more for the future and like we use money to  get credit for our phone we could use BTC to call of course with the internet ( i don't think the internet will go away any time soon  Cheesy)

I dont think they laughed at your post because they think its a stupid idea to pay for telephone service with bitcoin, but because they did not understand your post. Maybe you could ask in the local section for your language.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:20:24 PM

You mean, using BTC to refill your phone, or something like that?

I believe that can be found on http://www.gyft.com/bitcoin/
El Emperador

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 09:02:08 PM

Korecoin devs were implementing the call function on their wallets, but honestly I don't know if this idea has been successful.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Testing123

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 02:56:47 PM

Someone is offering the service of recharging mobile balance with bitcoin. You may take a look at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=780248.0

rayhan

Activity: 378

be your self

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 10:45:57 PM

I dont think they laughed at your post because they think its a stupid idea to pay for telephone service with bitcoin, but because they did not understand your post. Maybe you could ask in the local section for your language.
hahhaha
nah indeed it probably just missed understanding
about interpreting

conteaza

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:50:23 AM

Yes you can recharge your mobile using bitcoin on these sites www.piiko.com www.mobileshop.ph in few mins
Or even go to service section there are some guys who offer such services with better rates but I guess this will take a while
mezmerizer9

Activity: 782
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:23:47 PM

Why don't you use viber or skype? Cheesy hah, I really doubt that there's something like that. Maybe in the future some mobile operators will do just that, who knows. Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████?7?3████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████