Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:27:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC/Second Life [Exchanger]  (Read 838 times)
katie.mckinley (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

old user name chris3spice

View Profile
June 15, 2012, 12:05:12 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2012, 05:15:04 PM by chris3spice

I posted this in the services part of the board but I thought I would also allow the "noobies" to get in on it if interested...

I would love to offer my services as I'm on Second Life (SL through the rest of the page) quite a bit.

I know that you can trade via Virwox but that is really expensive, its 1$ more than trading other ways and you also have to calculate SL buying Fees into that equation and then you have to buy whole bitcoins and can't buy/sell parts of bitcoin via Virwox.

I would like to offer a solution to this problem. I will trade Lindens (SL Money) for Bitcoins and buy Bitcoins with Lindens.

I will use the bitcoin watch weighted average for calculating prices and will have a 3% Fee on that and when calculating then on the Linden side it's +6L to the current exchange rate (to make up for SL fees) this formula make you pay a little extra (but no where near Virox's exchange) and it makes me almost break even (I make about .15 cents per 1btc) vs the Weighted Average

Just pick up a notecard, fill it out and then put it in the dropbox!

You can visit my exchange office in SL at:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Chalmun/142/147/60

Note:I DO USE MY ALT (saiyaman) ON SL FOR THIS, HIS AGE AND EVERYTHING IS FAIRLY NEW, IF YOU REALLY WANT TO CHECK MY SL ACCOUNT CHECK "Aaleyah Lovell"

Successful Trades:
-caradenada (SL: resistenciadigital)
-RankoMikogami (not on bitcointalk forum)

Comments:
-None Yet
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Red Emerald

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2012, 12:11:45 AM

Cool idea. I like your small office.

katie.mckinley (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

old user name chris3spice

View Profile
June 15, 2012, 01:15:08 AM

Cool idea. I like your small office.

Thank you! No need for a big office, I did set aside a big chunk of the building but it seemed to be useless space for me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: