Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:27:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LOOKING FOR PARTNER - Need help creating the BEST coin mining guide!  (Read 3342 times)
Shouse888 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 07:51:20 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2014, 08:16:09 PM by Shouse888

Hello stranger Smiley Please ignore my negative rating and allow me to try my best to explain what it is I need and how you can benefit from helping me:

I am offering a commission of some coin for assistance in helping me make a basic mining setup guide for a wealthy investor I know who wants to set up his first mining rig. (Or anyone who points me to an already existing guide that is sufficient.)

Unfortunately, I have looked at many bitcoin guides and nobody has yet really laid out a simple layman's term 123 guide on how to set up! There are so many people out there who have written guides that, in my opinion, look like absolute gibberish and are not explained in an easy to follow format. I am intelligent in my own way, but I realize that I am not yet tech savvy Sad

One question I have is - can we just hook an extra laptop up to asic and/or similar miners? Or do we have to "build" some special pc to hook to them? What exactly do we need to set up?

If you help me make a guide, perhaps we can get others in the bitcoin community to look at it and give their approval. What the average joe really needs is a simple step by step guide that does not give too much useless information or out of order info. In helping me and my investor set up a rig, we will have simultaneously procured a guide that will easily help others who may wish to start mining in the future. If this guide happens to have any resell value, then you shall have rights to resell. (OR again this guide may already exist and you know where to point me to.)

I want to get this done. I am 100% serious. And I believe more than anything that the price of bitcoin will go up to tens of thousands of dollars, as well as other alt coins - especially after the USD collapses! So let's just do this!

I will take care of putting pictures into this guide and rewording things for simplicity. But I really need your help.

We strongly desire a simple layout similar to the below outline:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 - get this type of computer / laptop etc.
2 - choose from these types of miners (2 or 3 options tops)
3 - connect this to that
4 - install this program (less is more!)
5 - connect to this mining pool

FINISH

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." ~ Albert Einstein

Thank you Smiley Happy Black Friday weekend!

Shouse888 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 08:01:56 AM

PS. I defaulted on a btcjam loan because my stupid ass decided to invest in a scam and they took off with my coins. SORRY! I learned my lesson and it will not happen again, please do not make me live forever regretting that mistake, just forgive me and lets move forward and try to create something valuable ok?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: