Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:23:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My account was hacked. Please help me. PROOFS inside.  (Read 6061 times)
atleticofa_hacked (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:55:10 PM

I've left a negative feedback for security . Is it a problem for you ?

If you can remove it when I recover my account (If I recover), I don't have any problem Wink

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:55:09 AM

If you can remove it when I recover my account (If I recover), I don't have any problem Wink

I've received this PM :

atleticofa_hacked (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:11:10 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2014, 01:29:07 PM by atleticofa_hacked

I've received this PM :

Angry Angry

He's lying. He didn't buy the account. Because you can see in the seclog https://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php that the last time atleticofa changed the password it was in 23 November, the day he stole my account. If he had bought the account, he would have changed the password.

I sent him 2 PMs 3 days ago. Asking how he got the account. I propose him to give him another Sr Member account if he can prove me that he bought mine. No answer yet.

atleticofa_hacked (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:18:22 PM

Still no news from administrators..  Roll Eyes

xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:27:30 PM

There is a very good chance you will not be getting your account back. Have everyone neg rep the old one and just make a new one for yourself.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 10:43:07 PM

There is a very good chance you will not be getting your account back. Have everyone neg rep the old one and just make a new one for yourself.
Why not?
He provided sufficient proof, did he not?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:06:40 PM

Why not?
maybe not enought , waitting admins to check
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:11:57 PM

Why not?

When was the last time you seen a account restored to the rightful owner even after they provided enough proof?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:15:43 PM

Why not?

When was the last time you seen a account restored to the rightful owner even after they provided enough proof?
When Vod's account was hacked
atleticofa_hacked (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 12:01:18 AM

Still no news from administrators..  Roll Eyes

Maybe. But that's not very fair.

We have around 3 administrators, 5 Global moderators, and 24 moderators.

Why there is a very good chance of not getting my account back if I can proof in some many ways, even in the "official" one proposed by theymos that I'm the owner?

Why with around 30 persons working on this forum only theymos can return stolen accounts? When it's obvious that he doesn't have time for that. Why he does not give that role to someone else? I'm sure there would be many people on this forum willing to collaborate.

By the way, it will be helpful to enable a confirmation email to change the email account associated to btt account. Only that will solve 95% of hacked accounts.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 01:11:27 PM

Why not?

Well then that is another issue of this forum. Is it not?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
atleticofa_hacked (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:17:40 AM

Without any news 15 days later  Sad

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:11:56 AM

Maybe. But that's not very fair.

We have around 3 administrators, 5 Global moderators, and 24 moderators.

Why there is a very good chance of not getting my account back if I can proof in some many ways, even in the "official" one proposed by theymos that I'm the owner?

Why with around 30 persons working on this forum only theymos can return stolen accounts? When it's obvious that he doesn't have time for that. Why he does not give that role to someone else? I'm sure there would be many people on this forum willing to collaborate.

By the way, it will be helpful to enable a confirmation email to change the email account associated to btt account. Only that will solve 95% of hacked accounts.

It's normally only theymos who's handling account issues like this (although BadBear is able to do so too as an admin). With the recent cases of account buying and selling, I'm quite sure that they're absolutely swamped with account issues though...
atleticofa_hacked (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:54:28 PM

I contacted today with BadBear, I hope he can do something about.

MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 06:22:51 PM

By the way, here is everything I know about the guy that hacked/sold your account.
atleticofa_hacked (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:46:50 PM

By the way, here is everything I know about the guy that hacked/sold your account.

How do you know he is the hacker?

MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:28:39 PM

Did you read my post? Your account was one of 8 that gave fake trust to another account of his that he was building trust on in order to perform an escrow scam. I then linked the post where he sold your account, which explains the PM that guy sent to redsn0w saying he purchased your account. The hacker no longer owns it.
escalicha

Activity: 658
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 11:58:15 PM

I personally know Atleticofa has been hacked, I hope you can recover your account soon.

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: GnuPG/MacGPG2 v2.0.22 (Darwin)
Comment: GPGTools - https://gpgtools.org
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=mGkz
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

atleticofa_hacked (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:59:08 PM

Did you read my post? Your account was one of 8 that gave fake trust to another account of his that he was building trust on in order to perform an escrow scam. I then linked the post where he sold your account, which explains the PM that guy sent to redsn0w saying he purchased your account. The hacker no longer owns it.

I think nobody bought my account. The password was changed only one time, 23 November, the day they hacked it. If someone had purchased my account, he would have changed the password..  Come on.. nobody buy an account for 0.65 and don't change the password... So the assumption that my account was sold is most likely wrong. https://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php

I also sent two PM to my account, offering him to provide him another Sr Member account in exchange for mine, and he didn't answer. The current owner of atleticofa is the hacker, no someone that bought the account.

PM id: 3181652

niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 12:03:47 AM

I can assure that atleticofa account was hacked, lets see if staff can do something.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: