Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:36:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEWARE OF Raveldoni/SamTseudo  (Read 3314 times)
peligro

Activity: 593
Merit: 500

1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:40:34 AM

Funny, a scammer reporting a scammer.

It takes one to know one.
DarKSpectrE

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:28:37 AM

Yep.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:33:47 PM

No it doesn't.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:34:09 PM

Still waiting on Raveldoni's side of the story. Raveldoni?

GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
PistolPete

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 06:52:57 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2014, 07:05:40 PM by PistolPete

I tried to buy something from Sam

This is a concerning info. For all those unaware, Candy is a compulsive liar who tried extorting and got caught. He is now trying to buy accounts and continue deceiving the community.

Here is an example https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=883261.0
As soon as he realised he was getting caught he started deleting his posts to hide evidence.

Candystripes (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:56:21 PM

This is a concerning info. For all those unaware, Candy is a compulsive liar who tried extorting and got caught. He is now trying to buy accounts and continue deceiving the community.

As soon as he realised he was getting caught he started deleting his posts to hide evidence.

Pistol, over 6 people have complained about you. I haven't scammed or done anything wrong, other than the extortion attempt awhile back.

If you want to open a scam accusation against me, please do so in a new thread. People are getting the misunderstanding that I am a scammer when I am not because of your silly posts. Make a new thread with evidence, and with links to threads that aren't already resolved.

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
PistolPete

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:35:40 PM

Pistol, over 6 people have complained about you. I haven't scammed or done anything wrong, other than the extortion attempt awhile back.

If you want to open a scam accusation against me, please do so in a new thread. People are getting the misunderstanding that I am a scammer when I am not because of your silly posts. Make a new thread with evidence, and with links to threads that aren't already resolved.

Are you saying lying to the whole community, playing a drama by creating multiple accounts, pretending to be Pierre11, then abusing the original owner when he started a scam accusation thread, and manufacturing a quote from marcotheminer is you doing nothing wrong?
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:36:17 PM

Are you saying lying to the whole community, playing a drama by creating multiple accounts, pretending to be Pierre11, then abusing the original owner when he started a scam accusation thread, and manufacturing a quote from marcotheminer is you doing nothing wrong?

I refuse to argue back once again.

Please make a thread if you are going to accuse me of anything, and I will explain it once and for all there.

PistolPete

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:38:21 PM

Please make a thread if you are going to accuse me of anything, and I will explain it once and for all there.

You have a scam accusation thread, you are ignoring it and hoping everbody forgets about your antics https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=840008.msg9774861#msg9774861

You can either explain that or in here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=883261.0
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:43:12 PM

You have a scam accusation thread, you are ignoring it and hoping everbody forgets about your antics https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=840008.msg9774861#msg9774861

You can either explain that or in here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=883261.0

Not wasting my time replying, already been resolved. Find a "scam" that isn't already proven not to be a scam. And taking an account that is defaulted isn't a scam. I have the right to take the collateral after the user defaults.

Please do not post on my thread any longer.

PistolPete

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:45:02 PM

And taking an account that is defaulted isn't a scam. I have the right to take the collateral after the user defaults.

Do you have the right to deceive everybody, create fake accounts and manufacture fake quotes?

I will stop if you respond in the appropriate thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=883261.0 or https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=840008.0
raveldoni

Activity: 434

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:32:53 PM

Still waiting on Raveldoni's side of the story. Raveldoni?

Thank you Tomatocage for offering me an opportunity to have my say.

This individual - Candystripes , goes by more nicknames than anyone is able to follow up with. He has been targeting my account since early October. Under his newbie alias "sellerguild" he left multiple negative trust to me saying that the account was sold.

Then in the few days before this Scam Accusation thread his name came up regarding the allegedly hacked "atleticofa" account. He gave me trust from this account in order to compromise me and have a better position when blackmailing me and threatening.

Then I just could not take it anymore and posted negative trust to both atleticofa and Candystripes accounts, warning people to beware of the scammer. After this all hell broke lose, he started contacting me from multiple accounts (which I only realize now in hindsight).

I am not going to lie and tell that I do not know SamTsuedo - I have done business with him on several occasions. I have never had any issues, and all our transactions were flawless. When he contacted me to do him a favour and be an escrow for 0.2 BTC , I agreed to it.

Now just think about how insane would it be for me to try to steal 0.2 BTC from the known scammer, and compromise my whole past 2 years as a respected member of the community. Yes I made a mistake, I did not check who was the party in question, and agreed to be an escrow in order to return a favor to SamTsuedo because he offered me a couple of good deals recently (involving Amazon Gift Cards).

I have never received any BTC to the address I sent to Candystripes, I have never even had a chances to scam him of the 0.2 , yet I have to defend myself here as if I am a hardcore criminal, and this hurts and this made me send angry PMs to you and other mods. I have done multiple business transactions on this forum over the last 2 years and there are many people who can vouch that I am a legit and serious person.

I have done absolutely nothing wrong except being a victim of a vicious and calculated sociopath who prays on his victims on this forums and is hiding under numerous aliases.

Raveldoni

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:39:00 PM

Two points here:

I am not athleticofa or any of those Newbie's you listed. Some trusted members here know who I am and who I am not.

Second, even though you never scammed, you still tried to. That is why I have negative trust. If you try and rob a store but fail, is it still a wrong thing to do? Yes, it is. And I am not complaining, what I did was wrong. There is no arguing about that.

raveldoni

Activity: 434

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:49:12 PM

Two points here:

I am not athleticofa or any of those Newbie's you listed. Some trusted members here know who I am and who I am not.

Second, even though you never scammed, you still tried to. That is why I have negative trust. If you try and rob a store but fail, is it still a wrong thing to do? Yes, it is. And I am not complaining, what I did was wrong. There is no arguing about that.

It took you 6 minutes to reply to my post. Are you just sitting here 24/7 and trying so desperately to portray yourself as a "victim" and me as a "bad guy" and a con artist?

Ironically it is the other way around.

You state that "even though you never scammed, you still tried to." . Can you read my mind and see the future? How did I try to scam you exactly? By accepting an offer to be an escrow for the 0.2 BTC trade that never happend? And immediately after that you unleashed an attack on me on all fronts.

What you have been doing this whole time is trying to pass the buck in order to somehow clean your dirty reputation as a notorious con artist, and in the process of doing so you have defamed and slandered me so many times that I cannot even keep the count. It is outrageous and I am still quiet honestly distressed and shocked at your ability to manipulate people , even the admins and mods.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:17:06 AM

I am not going to lie and tell that I do not know SamTsuedo - I have done business with him on several occasions. I have never had any issues, and all our transactions were flawless. When he contacted me to do him a favour and be an escrow for 0.2 BTC , I agreed to it.

Now just think about how insane would it be for me to try to steal 0.2 BTC from the known scammer, and compromise my whole past 2 years as a respected member of the community. Yes I made a mistake, I did not check who was the party in question, and agreed to be an escrow in order to return a favor to SamTsuedo because he offered me a couple of good deals recently (involving Amazon Gift Cards).

Ok, fair enough, but I find your story a bit odd. If you can digitally sign the following address (the one you used for a number of give-away threads when you first started posting a about a year ago), I'll remove your negative Trust and ask that others do the same:

13uW8z43KHPYHPLMCpHfDCMBi29gRTfBMp

However, if you cannot sign this address for whatever reason, the rating will remain.

peligro

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:03:05 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2014, 11:04:29 AM by peligro

If you can digitally sign the following address (the one you used for a number of give-away threads when you first started posting a about a year ago), I'll remove your negative Trust and ask that others do the same:

Why does it matter whether he is the original or bought an account? The issue was giving false trust to himself.

He's also CryptoHeaven.

Anyway, the account in question is raveldoni. The account recently received a positive rating from CryptoHeaven for 1.25 btc without any reference (link to raveldoni's trust ratings), specifying that raveldoni sent first, presumably in order to convince others to do business with raveldoni without escrow in the future. Raveldoni received a second positive trust rating from SamTseudo for 2.4 btc 3 days later, again, without any reference.

CryptoHeaven -6: -1 / +0(0)   2014-11-09   1.25000000      

I went first and sent him 1.25 BTC because he's a Senior Member, I was a bit scared, but this guy finalized the deal even before the first confirmation on the blockchain !

Its on the blockchain. Should be easy for him to prove that the transaction was made.
peligro

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:08:32 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2014, 11:02:34 AM by peligro

I am not going to lie and tell that I do not know SamTsuedo - I have done business with him on several occasions. I have never had any issues, and all our transactions were flawless.

Did you have one transaction of 2.4 BTC? Why did SamTsuedo delete trust after the scam accusation was made? Can you show the transaction ID for the 2.4 BTC trade with SamTsuedo and 1.25 BTC trade with CryptoHeaven?

Raveldoni received a second positive trust rating from SamTseudo for 2.4 btc 3 days later, again, without any reference.
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 11:18:33 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2015, 04:23:38 AM by MadZ

Interesting, I wonder why SamTsuedo removed his 2.4 btc positive trust rating towards raveldoni, it's annoying that you're starting to delete your stuff, since now I have to take screenshots. It appears Sam is now starting to hide the evidence linking all his accounts together, so I'm going to post all the information I have so far, although I was waiting until I had tracked them all down. I believe he has far more than the ones I'm about to mention in this post.

Anyway here is a screenshot of raveldoni's current feedback:

Since you're stupid enough to have left these links public, I'll take the chance to explain them. Alright, so far we have SamTsuedo, raveldoni, and atleticofa. So who are these other positive feedbacks?

First thing you will notice is that massive 4.5 btc trust rating left by Turnkey, a response to this "sale" made by raveldoni, one which never actually happened. Very few accounts fit those numbers, and it would never have sold for so much so quickly. Thread is still useful, though as raveldoni uses the opportunity to bump the thread with his new hacked account:

Anyway, lets look further into Turnkey's history to make sure that he is actually one of raveldoni/Sam's/whoever you are's accounts. One thing to notice is that he loves to shill one particular altcoin called Apex, which makes his alts pretty easy to spot, here are a few choice one's to show the pattern (you can check their post history if he doesn't bother to delete them).

http://gyazo.com/df4c11907c537fec89fe9abb2582c278
http://gyazo.com/0b0426e7843a142467f430d4aca156cd
http://gyazo.com/8f1235bc0775c31d0d451c19902ffd02
http://gyazo.com/e9e361b5a3a3690c1087ea105df46113
http://gyazo.com/07f1f7f5cc739963c8ed3327f5f90197
(by the way someone ought to tell this poor guy that he is about to be defaulted on for .3 BTC)
http://gyazo.com/33041ddc570d390a7a638305fb70aea4
(another one of raveldoni's positive feedbacks, only sent feedback to him)
ttp://gyazo.com/87a46200ec9da84c6c07a715091011fa
(yet another one of raveldon's positive feedbacks, only sent feedback to him as well)
http://gyazo.com/458003f4ed942b2a18165c3920887d27
(same thing as the previous two)
http://gyazo.com/ec273bc6e603a234f3f0134650cfe23a
adding this one in judging by his post history

Let's see if there's any other place all these accounts happen to turn up in. Oh look, there is.
Screenshot for when this thread inevitably gets deleted (since it links a lot of his accounts): http://gyazo.com/b62657fd249753d2762b2a4c7a133199
.75 btc/month membership for this exclusive altcoin selling club? What a steal, let's see who joined it, shall we?

http://gyazo.com/6a465bfed1cd268c14d77322e17dc24d
This is who I suspect to be raveldoni's main account, although we'll get to that later.
http://gyazo.com/1a2f7fc85a4ce56dcb7413da6f9033eb
who is unsurprisingly another ApeX shill, although I don't think he is one of Sam's/raveldoni's alts, just someone who was suckered by him into ApeX
http://gyazo.com/4554151bfacce72c69bf4e320cd76e88
http://gyazo.com/5186864758382ed1681ddab238fb2485
 Roll Eyes
http://gyazo.com/eaada561a59670e860092136b9ccf411
Our good friend CryptoHeaven
http://gyazo.com/79aba80c295903198bcf67b3e7d429b7
SBradford reappears
http://gyazo.com/ddb8f1a5922ee25515e9f0ee79de6adf
 Roll Eyes
http://gyazo.com/8b29b752f0b0c2c8ebdde370b46472c8
No wonder he was able to afford that 4.5 btc account  Roll Eyes
http://gyazo.com/faf16ee64d5d67844c156b49c0011723
http://gyazo.com/b722632a8824776a0b18dc97c62d4316
Another one of his random accounts, also shills ApeX
http://gyazo.com/1dff040efcb4c20565a30160bffb310c
http://gyazo.com/3203651f263981cc4dc69793fa08786f
Attempting to make his group look "exclusive"
http://gyazo.com/aa10076b95b2ac3d2af29d8b940dd396
Used the same account to bump up his account selling thread
http://gyazo.com/3f034a9bf5f0caa97732e6bbe058f287
http://gyazo.com/1abafe6b6de6fb49ed5ec312b5e19e4e
http://gyazo.com/bb0401062a769b444d798bfd47f2274f
Not sure why he deleted all the posts on kennyclaw, but it's one of his accounts as well
http://gyazo.com/64bea8fc998d03350df08f1afc1a0da1
One of the main Apex accounts
http://gyazo.com/4c381ee0dae225995b6667b578d2b692
Last attempt to scam 2 btc out of someone before he leaves the forums, notice how every account that has "joined" is his own.

Honestly, I had planned on finding out more of his accounts before going public with this accusation, but since this thread was made, I'm posting everything I have at the moment, since he will probably be more careful with hiding his accounts in the future.

Anyway, as I mentioned earlier, I have recently come to believe that Vlad2Vlad is his main account. Vlad is clearly deeply involved in altcoins, and it is expected that someone with so many alt accounts would have such a large number of posts (6k). He has done a good job keeping it separate from his all the activity of his alts, since it is not expendable like they are, but it seems he has slipped up on a few occasions, like where he vouches for Jimmy_Zed's integrity and when Jimmy_Zed tries to use Vlad as escrow for a 1 btc bet. This is very similar to how he attempted to scam Candy by using raveldoni as the third party trusted escrow, although he used his main account this time. I am no longer 100% certain about this, but personally I would beware using Vlad as an escrow.
http://gyazo.com/e35df503cae9fe07880c310e72124508
http://gyazo.com/4389bfeb205f5f4725cc71a0e9b5b911
http://gyazo.com/19a0649f46323e5947c3fc6cfa13b625
http://gyazo.com/82ba5518ca8d6d2da21b98a9440ee906
http://gyazo.com/bd0a97d5e2f0d693756f21898ebab572

Tying up a few loose ends, here is the thread where SamTseudo sells the atleticofa account, stats match up perfectly, and the account was actually sold after that, which explains some of the confusion from the thread in meta.
http://gyazo.com/4dfdd6d9ab0f9cb96e212567593845c9
http://gyazo.com/6295b228c8f0aae122ccc4f0499df218

That's all I have at the moment, will post any updated information if I run into any.

Edit: Forgot Btctalk hates image hosters, converting them all to links, although it messes up my formatting
peligro

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 11:22:07 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2014, 11:37:29 AM by peligro

Good analysis, but all your images are blocked. Try using a different image hosting site.
Do you think there are a lot ranking accounts left you missed out on?

Looking at seclog, only one Legendary Member changed the password recently and it doesn't fit the description so its clear that account trading story is a lie.

It should be easy for raveldoni to disprove all these by showing the transaction IDs.
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 11:35:50 AM

Good analysis, but all your images are blocked. Try using a different image hosting site.
Do you think there are a lot left you missed out on?

Looking at seclog, only one Legendary Member changed the password recently and it doesn't fit the description so its clear that account trading story is a lie.

It should be easy for raveldoni to disprove all these by showing the transaction IDs.

I've put up all the links next to them, I was uploading them using gyazo since you can create a bunch of images quickly without saving them. I guess I could upload them elsewhere tomorrow if I have time.

Also, the TXIDs in the Jimmy_Zed thread are real payments, he sent them to himself for the purpose of appearing legitimate, as that is why he made all the payment addresses public rather than sending them through PM.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: