Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 05:38:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: {WORK}{FREELANCE} Crypto web Dev and Java dev  (Read 741 times)
n3rvi0zz0 (OP)

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 04:22:23 PM

Darkhash Proyect Want you!!!!

Hi im interested to be in touch with 2 web developers with experience in cryptocurrencies, exchanges and with enough knowledge for develop a api for the web to.
And one java dev with knowledge about mobile app etc etc. for start to talk about bussiness.

Im auditor of software and networks i have knowlege in php c java rubi html also i have de ccna of cisco and couple of things more.

I have a office in London and i want to start to work in this in the next two weeks. better if the people involved live in london.

please attack a cv or something to probe your work.

between 18 and 30 pounds per hour (depend of the experience).

Young People with energy and positivity but without experience can join us as well send your cv with your aptitudes and skills and we see we can do

I want a strong team to develop a new type of web and maybe mobile app

If you are this kind of people like the good environment at work, you like de open source software and the loud music send to me your cv and  win some pounds giving us help an having fun.

Interested send me a MP for more details of the proyect.

https://bizzilion.com/?ref=n3rvi0zz0

Earn up to 1.5% daily investing in the best platform of internet
hexafraction

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 11:28:17 PM

Darkhash Proyect Want you!!!!

Hi im interested to be in touch with 2 web developers with experience in cryptocurrencies, exchanges and with enough knowledge for develop a api for the web to.
And one java dev with knowledge about mobile app etc etc. for start to talk about bussiness.

Im auditor of software and networks i have knowlege in php c java rubi html also i have de ccna of cisco and couple of things more.

I have a office in London and i want to start to work in this in the next two weeks. better if the people involved live in london.

please attack a cv or something to probe your work.

between 18 and 30 pounds per hour (depend of the experience).

Any sort of escrow involved? At this point, as you are a new user, it's likely to be considered a scam without escrow, especially considering that it looks machine-translated to English (OP claims they are in London)

Can you offer specifics on what the platform will entail, the volume, and anything else we might want to know?

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
Luisinho1

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:02:50 AM

WARNING ----this guy is a Scammer.. scamend -me on 3871€ but mastercard give me reason and I recovered my money.

SCAM SCAM SCAM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: