Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:16:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Weekend Bitcoin - The World's Highest Paying Faucet  (Read 18616 times)
bitcoinaliens (OP)

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 06:04:51 AM

It's SATURDAY - We are open AGAIN!

I've JUST updated the faucet payout rate - we are paying out 10k satoshi amounts right now - a full 0.5btc (50 million satoshi) - but when it's gone, its gone, so get yours here:

http://www.bitcoinaliens.com/weekend-bitcoin-faucet-news/

Bitcoin Banner Advertising - CoinAd, the world's largest bitcoin focused ads network.
DalienGames.com - Earn bitcoin while you play FREE online flash games.
Tubers.tv - Earn bitcoin while you watch ANY video online.
Blockchain Stats - Earn bitcoin while you check the bitcoin and altcoin prices.
Alphaz

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 06:25:29 AM

I see so it better not claim any at weekend until it 10k goes live or u get 24 hours cd n get only 1k...
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 06:54:01 AM

It's SATURDAY - We are open AGAIN!

I've JUST updated the faucet payout rate - we are paying out 10k satoshi amounts right now - a full 0.5btc (50 million satoshi) - but when it's gone, its gone, so get yours here:

http://www.bitcoinaliens.com/weekend-bitcoin-faucet-news/

Too bad, I claimed 4 hours before.. so I can't claim my 10,000 Satoshi now. My suggestion is to fix it. If you are using MySQL table to update the timestamps where we claim.. Try this? Create another new column for weekend claim. If today is weekday, use the weekday column timestamps. If today is weekend, use the weekend column timestamps.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
virtapayseller666

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 06:59:47 AM

received my 10,000 satoshi reward for today

what time you used in your site it will easy to claim 10k sat in your site

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 07:42:11 AM

Important Announcement:

We've been getting a LOT of fraud at Weekend Bitcoin. Over the last few weeks we've been much tougher on this and anyone we have seen creating duplicate, fraudulent accounts has been banned.

However, due to the volume of fraud we seem to be getting now, we're unfortunately having to take further action.

Once you reach the payout threshold, you should now see a button to send a confirmation email to your address. All you need to do is click the link in the email and you'll be added to the payment run for the week - it'll pay out on Mondays as usual. If you're using a legitimate email address you should have absolutely nothing to worry about.

The good news:
When we've cut down on the amount we're paying out in terms of fraud, we can pay even MORE to our REAL users.

Read more in our news post: http://www.bitcoinaliens.com/weekend-bitcoin-faucet-news/

Bitcoin Banner Advertising - CoinAd, the world's largest bitcoin focused ads network.
Becster

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 09:16:31 AM

I have a legitimate email address and receive the notifications from you every day (see below for today's email) but am not receiving your verification email

1 Million Satoshi Giveaway!
From:Weekend Bitcoin [info@weekendbitcoin.com] [add contact]
Date:19/02/2015 2:27
To:<XXXXXXX@tiscali.co.uk>

My spam filter is blocked at a network level so if the email is going into there I will never see it

The TalkTalk email filters are blocking unsolicited mail from reaching your account at a network level. These blocked emails may not necessarily appear in the spam folder.

Can I change my email address?
bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 09:39:38 AM

I have a legitimate email address and receive the notifications from you every day (see below for today's email) but am not receiving your verification email

1 Million Satoshi Giveaway!
From:Weekend Bitcoin [info@weekendbitcoin.com] [add contact]
Date:19/02/2015 2:27
To:<XXXXXXX@tiscali.co.uk>

My spam filter is blocked at a network level so if the email is going into there I will never see it

The TalkTalk email filters are blocking unsolicited mail from reaching your account at a network level. These blocked emails may not necessarily appear in the spam folder.

Can I change my email address?
Hi Becster,

Do you have an account with Alien Faucet? If so, PM me your wallet address and username, and I can add your balance to that and you'll be paid it on Friday. We want to do this as legitimately as possible and make sure our real, genuine users still get paid what they've claimed until we can resolve these problems.

kwaasteniet

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 09:52:04 AM

I do not receive the confirmation email.
I have tried the resend button but without result. Even my spambox stays empty.  Sad
What to do?
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 10:00:13 AM

Important Announcement:

We've been getting a LOT of fraud at Weekend Bitcoin. Over the last few weeks we've been much tougher on this and anyone we have seen creating duplicate, fraudulent accounts has been banned.

However, due to the volume of fraud we seem to be getting now, we're unfortunately having to take further action.

Once you reach the payout threshold, you should now see a button to send a confirmation email to your address. All you need to do is click the link in the email and you'll be added to the payment run for the week - it'll pay out on Mondays as usual. If you're using a legitimate email address you should have absolutely nothing to worry about.

The good news:
When we've cut down on the amount we're paying out in terms of fraud, we can pay even MORE to our REAL users.

Read more in our news post: http://www.bitcoinaliens.com/weekend-bitcoin-faucet-news/

so if i dont click the button then i wont get my payout?
oh wow this sure gives me lot of trouble since i got a few satoshis from my referall
bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 02:51:44 AM

oh wow this sure gives me lot of trouble since i got a few satoshis from my referall
Hi Cazkoo,

As long as you confirm you should get all of your unpaid balance (including earnings from referrals). The vast majority of users so far have been able to receive the email and confirm for the payouts - but if you're having trouble receiving the email let us know and we'll try to pay you out another way. We want to do this as legitimately as possible and pay out our genuine users what they're owed.

jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 02:54:50 AM

How can I see what email address I'm using for my account?

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 04:40:16 AM

Jacktheking: You should see which email address the confirmation email was sent to when you hit the "send confirmation" button on the site. If it's incorrect or you don't receive the email at the account within 10 minutes (remember to check the spam/junk folders too) PM us or re-reply here and we'll pay you in another way.

Netaban: Have you checked your spam folders? If you haven't received the email at all, please PM me your wallet address and I'll manually pay you this week.

bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 04:53:16 AM

An Important Update to Our Important Update:

We've taken the email confirmation off Weekend Bitcoin while we work out some of the bugs. Payment runs will continue as normal for now on Mondays until we can work out the issues it has caused with the site.

jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 04:59:53 AM

Where is the hit confirmation button? We should be able to see the email in the account page.. it will be better. I hope that bugs will be fixed by next week.

Ironmannn

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 07:26:19 AM

Hey it tells me that there is 19:00:00 hours more till I can make a claim , is that a bug is so , please do fix it , thanks

You can send me bitcoins at: 1NwDPEkNFSUomXnhWUEahVvFBweaubZ1XA

THANK YOU Cheesy
fachan

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 07:31:04 AM

I am getting Similar Ironmannn.  It has to do with the last time we claimed the 1000
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 04:52:31 PM

Hey it tells me that there is 19:00:00 hours more till I can make a claim , is that a bug is so , please do fix it , thanks

It's weekend, rules are different at the weekend. Smiley

cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 06:57:39 PM

Hi Cazkoo,

As long as you confirm you should get all of your unpaid balance (including earnings from referrals). The vast majority of users so far have been able to receive the email and confirm for the payouts - but if you're having trouble receiving the email let us know and we'll try to pay you out another way. We want to do this as legitimately as possible and pay out our genuine users what they're owed.

hi, thankyou for that, i will try to make a withdrawal tomorrow to check if the mail arrive in my mailbox, another weekend then, time to claim the 10k satoshi  Smiley
coinpr0n

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:32:01 PM

Looks like I got a payout. I didn't ask for the withdrawal - so I suppose it's automatic?

Yes automatic, as long as you have 10k satoshi minimum.. so basically make a claim on the weekend and you WILL be paid out.

Payouts are every Monday, but this week was 1 day late due to a LOT of fraud Sad

Cool. The site has been working great for me. Thank you.

duid88

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:44:39 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2015, 05:55:44 AM by duid88

canot akses website down admin,end check my email friday automatic cashout no payment
sorry opendns canot akses now normal.pleas chek friday automatic cashout no paymet
pleas chek my account thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: