Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:05:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Weekend Bitcoin - The World's Highest Paying Faucet  (Read 18619 times)
cramved

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 08:23:16 PM

I understand that you needed to make the changes but 15 minutes is quite short
CointellectUser

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:09:43 AM

Hello,

I have the following problem. More than two weeks ago I've made the withdrawal request.
I received the confirmation email and clicked the link to confirm the payout.

Since this time the following occurs:

- the time counter is not working in 1 hour but in 24h manner
- when the timer reaches the 0 it begins to calculate 24 hours again (this happened more times already) without allowing me to make any claim
- I was not paid at least within the last 2 payment runs even I have a quite nice amount of satoshi on my balance

Usually, I use the FF browser but I've tried to use different browsers with the same result...

My login address is 1HDJCnvtw79pauHL9SMHkhL33VJmcSXBTr

Can you check the problem, please?

Thank you...
CointellectUser

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:38:24 AM

Dear bitcoinaliens,

No answer from you? Maybe my post will help other people to be cautious about your service....

It smells like very unserious acting from your side - service not working as you declare everywhere and no answer to my previous post for several days.

I have made nothing to  violate your conditions but the payment and faucet functions are not working for me.

Why? Maybe I've achieved to high balance and you don't like it? But I've made only the things you allow on you page, nothing more, nothing fraudelent!

I've regularly claimed and solved the captcha, that's all.

See the following images:

https://i.imgur.com/Vlzx6SY.jpg

Here you see the time counter at 22 hours instead of 15 minutes. When it reaches 00:00:00 it resets again to 24:00:00 Sad

https://i.imgur.com/WxCEVby.jpg

Here you see the last payment on February 16th and no new link to activate payment (I have already activated payment exactly in accordance with your instructions)

So, where is the problem, please?
coinpr0n

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:49:19 AM

Dear bitcoinaliens,

No answer from you? Maybe my post will help other people to be cautious about your service....

It smells like very unserious acting from your side - service not working as you declare everywhere and no answer to my previous post for several days.

I have made nothing to  violate your conditions but the payment and faucet functions are not working for me.

Why? Maybe I've achieved to high balance and you don't like it? But I've made only the things you allow on you page, nothing more, nothing fraudelent!

I've regularly claimed and solved the captcha, that's all.

See the following images:

Here you see the time counter at 22 hours instead of 15 minutes. When it reaches 00:00:00 it resets again to 24:00:00 Sad

Here you see the last payment on February 16th and no new link to activate payment (I have already activated payment exactly in accordance with your instructions)

The timer is definitely a weird thing. About the payment have you checked your email to confirm? Anyway I hope it all gets resolved..

bitcoinaliens (OP)

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 10:54:07 AM

Dear bitcoinaliens,

Ok so this is a case that your account was banned - it could be our mistake, and if so I am sincerely sorry - we get a LOT of fraud and ban 100s or 1000s of accounts each week.

What might have happened is you joined up under someone who was committing a lot of fraud and signing up 100s of fake accounts - and we mass ban all of their accounts - you probably got caught up in this and accidentally banned along with the fake accounts.

I have unbanned you now - I see your email is confirmed and you will be paid this out in full on our next payment run now. I am sorry for any stress this has caused!

Daniel

Bitcoin Banner Advertising - CoinAd, the world's largest bitcoin focused ads network.
DalienGames.com - Earn bitcoin while you play FREE online flash games.
Tubers.tv - Earn bitcoin while you watch ANY video online.
Blockchain Stats - Earn bitcoin while you check the bitcoin and altcoin prices.
Free$atoshibit

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

Freesatoshibit - get up to 5000000 Satoshi!!!

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 09:53:46 PM

Dear bitcoinaliens,

why the site for several days does not work? I have written that "page is not available".
  Embarrassed

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:12:22 PM

Dear bitcoinaliens,

why the site for several days does not work? I have written that "page is not available".
  Embarrassed

No problem here.

Check: http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

I think the problem is at your end.

CointellectUser

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 06:09:20 AM

Dear bitcoinaliens,

Ok so this is a case that your account was banned - it could be our mistake, and if so I am sincerely sorry - we get a LOT of fraud and ban 100s or 1000s of accounts each week.

What might have happened is you joined up under someone who was committing a lot of fraud and signing up 100s of fake accounts - and we mass ban all of their accounts - you probably got caught up in this and accidentally banned along with the fake accounts.

I have unbanned you now - I see your email is confirmed and you will be paid this out in full on our next payment run now. I am sorry for any stress this has caused!

Daniel

Thank you, Daniel!

Now everything seems to be working fine Smiley

Have a nice day!

Jirka
pringles1901

Activity: 391

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 08:20:59 AM

Hi Daniel

I have private messaged you 2 times in the last 2 days yet you have not replied...i would post it here but it contains information that i cant put on to a live chat forum...i would appreciate it if you would at least be kind enough to respond Grin
bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 08:34:48 AM

40 Million Satoshi Easter Giveaway This Weekend!

We're giving away HUGE amounts of satoshi this Easter! Starting today we're doing a 10 million satoshi giveaway every day up to and including Monday!

Just make your claims as usual at Weekend Bitcoin and, when you see Daniel D'Alien pop up with a UNIQUE CODE just screenshot and post it to our Facebook Page HERE!

It'll look a little something like this:

Only the first person each day will win the BIG prize - so get claiming now for your chance Cheesy

Bitcoin Banner Advertising - CoinAd, the world's largest bitcoin focused ads network.
Free$atoshibit

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 11:01:17 PM

Hello, Daniel! I have a long time to receive payments from your website. I confirmed my emails. Nothing more than two weeks. You blocked my account and IP address? Why Are?

Free$atoshibit

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 11:13:29 PM

Thank you Daniel! Already it works! Waiting for payment!  Smiley

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:11:39 AM

Hey thanks to you also for changing my wallet, and transferring  the balance to my new wallet.

Nothing worse than you being hacked.

Cheers Free  Wink

And its gone.
Free$atoshibit

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 01:51:55 PM

Hey thanks to you also for changing my wallet, and transferring  the balance to my new wallet.

Nothing worse than you being hacked.

Cheers Free  Wink

Please! It is not necessary thanks!

But again, I can not go to my account WEEKENDBITKOIN! But from another IP address I can go. Why is my ip blocked? I can not go to him with any browser? I did not break anything! More referrals invited. And now my refferal link does not work!

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 16832

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 10:16:56 AM

Weekendbitcoin.com shows this:

I did this, but don't see how to claim the bonus... Did I miss something?

coinpr0n

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:09:52 PM

Weekendbitcoin.com shows this:

I did this, but don't see how to claim the bonus... Did I miss something?

Perhaps just by using the same account as on WeekendBitcoin or maybe the same cashout address? I don't know it's the first time I've seen this. Might try out the app if I have some time later on.

Free$atoshibit

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 07:49:50 PM

Again, I can not log in to your account! And my referral link does not work. Payments I do not get about one month. Why are you blocked my ip?

galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:32:03 PM

I tried using this and it´s just another scam junk. It claims to pay out once you reach 10000 satoshi but at 9000 it just stops your claims. Avoid this crap.

bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 08:40:43 PM

I tried using this and it´s just another scam junk. It claims to pay out once you reach 10000 satoshi but at 9000 it just stops your claims. Avoid this crap.

ommmm nope.. we pay out, theres no stopper at 9000.. we pay out every single week. We have paid out 51btc so far.

bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 08:50:08 PM

Our 1000 satoshi per claim is BACK!

1000 satoshi, one claim per hour! Live right now Smiley Last time we did this we suffered a lot of fraud so it might not last forever again, but right now, we are giving 1000 satoshi per claim - the largest single AVERAGE claim amount in the world Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: