Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:33:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New neoscrypt coin Bollywoodcoin & Coinvidz.  (Read 20465 times)
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 09:22:30 PM

Dev ?

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Icardi09

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 09:37:39 PM

failed crowdfunding campaign and bittrex and suspicious results from virus total
not a good sign Sad
Everething

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

Futurest

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:08:43 PM

I've noticed BDC come and go a couple times on Bittrex.  Market appeared but not active then disappears soon after.  Something wrong with Bittrex?  If there was an ico then dev has paid for Bittrex to host the coin...  what gives Bittrex???

Anyway, I'm rich in BDC after my mining for like 40 hours.. with my gtx580... maybe I'll buy Russia and become an oligarch.  Come on Bittrex!!!
Bollywoodcoin (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:28:22 AM

Bittrex have added bdc and is now fully live. https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BDC

Trade or buy bdc now  Grin
bonkers4ip

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 05:39:11 AM

Do you honestly believe that anyone really is believing any of this? You have "classic" movies because they are public domain and no one will sue you for royalties(Im no a copyright lawyer but it stands to reason). Secondly what transparency do you have for these "movie banks"? "we have created a new fairer system designed to allow the creators of classic Bollywood content to receive payments for their work" .....We know where the money is going how? Ultimately this money your talking about is such a small amount I am fairly sure that any actor would be offended if you called them and said "I have some compensation for your hard work. How does 3.2 cents sound to you." Lol. What a joke.. I mean really....less then one cent (USD) for a 24 hour movie rental?

I think it more likely that you are just trying to drum up some kind of demand for this ridiculously coin. No merchant would ever adopt it so you created your own merchant. Thing is EVERY movie you have is available for free somewhere else. While the world is full of stupid people I doubt there is enough of them to bid your coin up. Even the site design sucks. Misspelling. Capitalization errors. Punctuation. etc etc. At least make an effort to try to look legit.....(Or did you think the Hotmail address is doing that for you?)

Stop mucking up the crypto currency world. This movement (decentralized Electronic currency) has a real chance of making a difference in the word but not with greedy people like yourself filling the markets with worthless junk. It ultimately drives people away from legitimate coins like ltc, btc, even ftc. Geesh....if you cant make the world any better at least don't make it worse and get out of the way of those who do care about actually contributing substance to the world. You are Indian and that makes it even worse as you are using your own people. No bank account or credit card needed? Exactly how are they going to purchase these coins without a cc or bank account?  Have you setup brick and mortars where you can walk in and purchase them? An atm? Even this SMS system you speak of.....Where is it? Im so sick of people trying to squeeze the last few pennies out of the poor that only have a few pennies left. Get rid of the charge for those movies and ask for donations in your coin. Did that ever dawn on you? Of course not because shady people never think that anyone would do something just because it right because YOU would never think to do such a thing.

Gonna be around for a while and develop/support this coin?

Creation Date: 2014-10-28 21:26:32
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-10-28

Then why would you risk your domain with a ONE year registration(Both Coinvidz and bollywoodcoin.com)?

Your doing this so people can enjoy classic movies and pay the actors?

No actor cares about less then one cent per day. Secondly if you wanted to carry on the classic movie tradition and give the art life again then you would just post links to these movies. Here are the first five on your site. Found in ONE Google search for free
(A couple may be just clips. I didn't pay a lot of attention but there were MANY links to the full movies. Most below are full):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB-XdjzmGZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htmOsWUkdN8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpeTHPCfFNU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5rRkptCM3E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_8LlumaoIw

Soundtracks are also easily available to if your in to these movies. Also they have subtitles ....mostly.

Please ...if your going to be a greedy person at LEAST don't use the backs of the poor and disadvantaged to make your inglorious climb to middle class. India has enough issues and could use some genuine people that genuinely care. Not this crap.

Btw...WHY would you register CoinVidz in your name and then anonymously register the site you publicly proclaim yours? Or was this just another example of how poorly thought out this was in your rush to get your scam out. I cannot wait till this coin hits.00000002 btc and I really hope that you get stuck with a ton of worthless premined coinage. Your coin that you stated in your first post has no premise but in your rush to copy and paste details from real coins then says IS premined at 5%. 

I have a serious amount of Neo hash power. I think that I will mine and hold a bunch of these and every time it gets close to any kind of advance sell it back in to oblivion at 1/10 the current bid. I can at least limit your ill gotten profit.

(To those that make this forum their home I apologize for this rant.....Putting out worthless coins is bad. Putting them out and counting on your own disadvantaged people to carry your scam is infinitely worse. THATS my problem with this. Not another worthless coin so much. that just erks me.....)
Bollywoodcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 06:29:19 AM

Hi  ok you have your opinions on lots of things, so ill try and address some, the funds willl be shown to anyone who checks up the movie wallet address on our blockchain  Smiley
Coinvidz has dynamic pricing, wait and see Smiley
The funds will remain there for the copyright owners.
if i do get sued at least i will have their money. I wont spend their profits ( which they get for free, even though i have paid for EVERYTHING, so think again, old movies that may or may not be on youtube or anywhere else(most places give you a virus , fact) can benefit from more places to view from and if the copyright owners do like this idea then they will give more new content to coinvidz themselfs.
We made changes and there is no premine, in fact we have had the FAIREST launch ever Smiley
As for the sms and other features, i will do these ,either with the community or myself in the future as clearly stated in the roadmap.
This project has cost me alot to get the right people to create this and bdc has come a long way in a very short time. I am also paying monthly for a few servers to keep this project running and i do not like asking for money, i am trying to create a new and innovative system that will not only benefit Bollywood but also the crypto community.
Finally there is over 300,000 bdc that has been mined so far, it has been trading on Bittrex for a few days and only 10% of the coin has been dumped, so if you do have this hashing power, gd luck trying to dump into oblivion,lol i dont think you realise how valuable this coin already is Wink
Thanks for your time on researching Bollywoodcoin.

Strahd

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 03:13:45 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2014, 04:14:32 PM by Strahd

i use pool :

http://miner.blue

seems have 2/3 of bollywood's network hashrate..
Cheers!!!
go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

quarkchain.io

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 03:34:28 PM

I am using OCminer's pool ...
asemov

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 05:48:01 PM

LOL ... don't forget bolly.hashlink.eu then  Cool
DeCrypterManiac

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 05:50:15 PM

I am using OCminer's pool ...

Suprnova ? me too
IBGigglin
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1006

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 01:34:04 AM

.05 buy support

Death inbound.

Im baaaack! Looking for sig campaign. DM me if interested.
Kuttingcorners

Activity: 446

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 01:24:42 AM

change it to berry picking or taxi driving coin!!!!!!! ok but seriously 7-11 coin!!!! get apu behind it!!!!!!!!!!!
miningpoolhub
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 05:45:05 AM

Bollywoodcoin Mining Pool Hub
http://bollywoodcoin.miningpoolhub.com/

Added to mining pool list.
Bollywood's mining profit is on top of all coins currently.

You can check mining profit list from here : http://miningpoolhub.com/

Thanks.

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com
Bollywoodcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:36:00 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2015, 12:14:26 AM by Bollywoodcoin

Hi , thanks to everyone who has been involved in this project. BDC has been trading reasonably well for the past few weeks and is one of the most profitable coins to mine due to us not having any premine or instamine and being asic resistant thanks to Neoscrypt. This has given us a solid foundation to work from.
We have been working hard to finish coinvidz and it will be launching very soon. We have made a few improvements and will be gradually adding more content over time.
We will make an announcement on coinvidz and our plans for the first quarter of 2015 very soon.
Thanks.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 12:25:02 AM

I've updated Suprnova's Stratum and included some diff retargeting fixes for NeoScrypt since some guys where constantly bombing me with mails to NOT close the pool..

So you have it now this way, I'll let it run.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 04:29:31 AM

I've updated Suprnova's Stratum and included some diff retargeting fixes for NeoScrypt since some guys where constantly bombing me with mails to NOT close the pool..

So you have it now this way, I'll let it run.
Thanks , mate , I'm waiting some new hardware which I would point there..
Bollywoodcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 04:27:40 AM

Hi , beta version of coinvidz is now live. Sign up and enjoy.   Smiley
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 11:34:38 AM

Just a reminder: a Neoscrypt CCminer is underdevelopment for Nvidia GPUs like 750TI

The Block Factory Neoscrypt mining pools using 128Diff is achieving 150khs per 750TI GPU as an example.

Early access is avaliable for BTC pledges, very low pledge level. Crowdfunding campaign is nearly finished.

Personal Message djm34 for pledges to gain early access.

Main thread is: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=916336.0

Thanks Grin
semajjames

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 12:39:29 PM

Warning ,,,,Risk of de-listing on Bitrex ,,,

best get the coins moving guy's
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142