Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:18:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DS] DarkSwift - anonymous payment solutions! Bittrex!  (Read 13460 times)
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:52:28 AM

DarkSwift coins have been sent out to their rightful owners. Please check your wallets and let me know if you didn't receive your share

Also the buyback page is up now

http://darkswift.icohive.com/buyback.php

Everybody who is willing for any reason to refund their investments will be able to do so at this page

received my coins
waiting for an exchange

Unbelievable.

That sums up the sorry state of altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jame2s

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

ActionCrypto.com- Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:14:02 AM

DarkSwift coins have been sent out to their rightful owners. Please check your wallets and let me know if you didn't receive your share

Everybody who is willing for any reason to refund their investments will be able to do so at this page

received my coins
waiting for an exchange

Unbelievable.

not really, its quite wonderful to see the numbers

God Donut

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:25:02 AM

received my coins
waiting for an exchange

Unbelievable.

what's wrong with that? As any investor I paid for the coins and want to profit. I support the development of this coin with my BTC
MEED

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:34:46 PM

received my coins
waiting for an exchange

Unbelievable.

Who cares. As far as it goes seems that my risks are close to zero. If nobody will buy it on exchange - I dump it back to dev - if someone will - I quit with profit. May sound cynical, yes, but I believe in money - I don't care if this is next Bitcoin or another vaporware - if it fills my pockets with BTC's - count me in. For now BuyBack is working so I'll hold on till exchange and see.
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 06:26:15 PM

received my coins
waiting for an exchange

Unbelievable.

Who cares. As far as it goes seems that my risks are close to zero. If nobody will buy it on exchange - I dump it back to dev - if someone will - I quit with profit. May sound cynical, yes, but I believe in money - I don't care if this is next Bitcoin or another vaporware - if it fills my pockets with BTC's - count me in. For now BuyBack is working so I'll hold on till exchange and see.

It's too bad so many people have that same attitude.  Because there are actual coins out there that have real world usage potential.  Unfortunately they get lumped in with all these "get rich quick" ICO's that have tainted cryptocurrency and turned it into a bastion for scams and ponzi schemes. 

I guess with over 5 billion dollars fleeing from crypto back to fiat over the last year there will be more and more of these as people continue to fight for scraps and get what they can before the entire altcoin world comes crashing down leaving just a few survivors.
God Donut

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:22:14 PM

received my coins
waiting for an exchange

Unbelievable.

It's too bad so many people have that same attitude.  Because there are actual coins out there that have real world usage potential.  Unfortunately they get lumped in with all these "get rich quick" ICO's that have tainted cryptocurrency and turned it into a bastion for scams and ponzi schemes. 

I guess with over 5 billion dollars fleeing from crypto back to fiat over the last year there will be more and more of these as people continue to fight for scraps and get what they can before the entire altcoin world comes crashing down leaving just a few survivors.

At least I'm not a grumpy whiny pussy as you are  Grin Red some of your previous posts..
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:29:22 AM

Bittrex?
DarkSwift (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:17:09 AM

Bittrex?

Bittrex support says they are doing code review now. After that DarkSwift should get listed.
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 04:44:00 PM

My wallet is out of sync this morning, anyone else?
UnicodeEncoding

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 01:52:43 AM

when can we mine this coin?  Huh Huh

chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 07:52:01 PM

Sure looking like a scam. Wallet won't sync, buyback amount hasn't changed, developer won't answer pms. I guess the developer made that icohost shit up himself?
Sure glad I didn't throw much at this, I'd hate to be the 6 or 3 btc buyer right now.
4theLOVEofCrypto

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 07:59:34 PM

The ACTUAL Bitswift dev tried to warn you guys, stating there was no affiliation.  And the mod deleted the post.  That was a pretty good sign to not put any money into this.

Hopefully you guys didn't get burned for too much.
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:02:36 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2014, 11:25:01 PM by chesthing

Someone at the last minute bought over 6 btc worth, it wouldn't make any sense it was the developer had to be a real buyer. Looks like I lost .5 btc, sucks ass but at least it's all profit from last summer. This scene is in it's death throes, time to find a new hobby.
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:05:31 PM

A note:  This coin is NOT affiliated with BitSwift in any way.

-BitSwift

The developer didn't delete this post btw.
4theLOVEofCrypto

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:07:30 PM

A note:  This coin is NOT affiliated with BitSwift in any way.

-BitSwift

The developer didn't delete this post btw.

My bad.  Thought it was originally posted on page 2.
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:16:48 PM

This is why cryptos will fail, absolutely no recourse for getting your money back from a thief.
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:24:32 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2014, 11:25:16 PM by chesthing

I was dumb enough to believe the buy back option and Bittrex add, yeah not one of my brighter moments.
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:48:55 PM

received my coins
waiting for an exchange

Unbelievable.

what's wrong with that? As any investor I paid for the coins and want to profit. I support the development of this coin with my BTC

So how much profit did you make off this coin?  Did you double your btc?
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:57:18 PM

Not sure if you are being facetious or whether your question is a serious one, but darkswift never made it to an exchange. The wallets from what I can see are disabled, and the buyback option is bogus. Total scam.
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:17:29 PM

Not sure if you are being facetious or whether your question is a serious one, but darkswift never made it to an exchange. The wallets from what I can see are disabled, and the buyback option is bogus. Total scam.

I was being facetious and my post was a reply to god donut.  He thinks I'm a grumpy whiny pussy.  I think he's wrong. 

Sorry if you lost btc on this.  It doesn't look good.  Probably another carsen klock scamcoin.

Current number of blocks 11049

Last block time Sun Dec 7 15:05:25 2014 

received my coins
waiting for an exchange

Unbelievable.

At least I'm not a grumpy whiny pussy as you are  Grin Red some of your previous posts..
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: