Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:04:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] KNC Neptune Bitcoin Miners,(Name your price's!)  (Read 1126 times)
Most_Wanted (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 11:26:31 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2014, 04:50:19 AM by Most_Wanted

Hello, I'm looking to purchase Knc Neptune 3TH/s Bitcoin miners again. With or without PSU's

Willing to pay premium prices for them, as I need them within the next 2 weeks.
I'm also paying for shipping and escrow fee's. Willing to send payment asap to any trusted member!

Preferred Payment methods: BTCBTC,PayPal, Bank Wire, Cash in mail, Cash in hand for local meet up, I am willing to travel also!

Location Preferred: United States if possible, any country depending on shipping fee's.

Send me a PM with your Price per unit.

Thanks!
Most_Wanted (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 07:21:55 PM

Hello, I'm looking to purchase Knc Neptune 3TH/s Bitcoin miners again. With or without PSU's

Willing to pay premium prices for them, as I need them within the next 2 weeks.
I'm also paying for shipping and escrow fee's. Willing to send payment asap to any trusted member!

Preferred Payment methods: BTCBTC,PayPal, Bank Wire, Cash in mail, Cash in hand for local meet up, I am willing to travel also!

Location Preferred: United States if possible, any country depending on shipping fee's.

Send me a PM with your Price per unit.

Thanks!
Still looking
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: