Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:34:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Teens and Cryptocurrency regulations  (Read 1628 times)
Brekmister (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 02:07:40 AM

With all of the Regulators and Law makers and your all This and That, Are we not forgetting one thing? What about the us, The Minors? HHHHEEEEEYYYYYY! We are also using bitcoins you know! what about us? Now that you guys took out exchanges for us to trade in! Now what more do you want? Tax-Money for your Multi-trillion debt, Like we care. Security? Like we care. Decentralization? don't you dare decentralize bitcoin!!!!!!!

Oh and Please get back our trading haven! It sucks to be waiting to be 18 to make money off of trading! oh and SCREW CUSTODIAL ACCOUNTS!

There, I fumed my anger out on the bitcoin forum. It makes me wonder If anybody would hear me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 01:21:06 PM

You could try switching to trading alts on crypto only exchanges, increased risk dealing with little exchanges though yeah Sad
Grumblehunter

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:55:47 AM

Bitcoin is already decentralized... Just a point to note. That was one of the drawing factors of Bitcoin..
Thian778

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:41:39 PM

Being anonymous here in the forum you can't tell if someone is a minor or old folks, we don't know also that one legendary account here is from an American boy with the age of 14 (No offense meant here since America is good in English to start with), they will learn things on their own since this one is not directly involve in danger physically. It is all about making connection with crypto to others, but if you have kids then you should tell them about time management on how they spend their life in the internet, that's all.
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1523

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:15:32 AM

Crypto regulations apply the same rules to teens as with other assets. You can't buy stocks or have a credit card if you are a minor. So, it's not surprising the same rules apply to bitcoin and cryptos.

Slipknot79
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 08:03:28 AM

In my opinion being a citizen of a country just like how rules apply to adults they should apply to minors as well especially when it comes to money as sometimes minors tend to do reckless things when it comes to selling/spending or even exchanging.

Wheelige

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Do good things

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:08:05 AM

OPs post shows exactly why minors should not be involved with bitcoin trading at this point in time. Such little knowledge on what they are dealing with, such little regard for the drivers of bitcoin.

Few global regulators have made decisions concerning bitcoin exchanges and trading. Unless required exchanges have their own policy concerning who can and can not use their services. There are heaps of exchanges that do not require identification information above an email address so if you already have your btc then use them. Bittrex is pretty big.

Tax is pretty important as it helps the wheels of civilization go around, I like my roads and healthcare and water pumped into my house. Don't be a tax evading asshole.

Security and decentralisation are key attributes of bitcoin, so lots of people care about that.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: