Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:59:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alternative energy for an alternative economy  (Read 617 times)
sabinalgadi (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 02:09:19 AM

Hello new friends, Sabinal Gadi here. I am new to bitcoin. But I am a believer. I am an electrical contractor in New Mexico. I say an  Alternative economy calls for alternative energy, sustainably sourced.
If we are going to put an end to corrupt corpoRATe banksters, lets do away with monopolistic utility companies as well, PV(Photovoltaics) for every bitcoin user.
We could crowdfund on startjoin. Starting from standardized sized arrays and installation models, the individual installation could be priced below current market rates. If we take the long view instead of immediate rewards for minimal effort (the current dominant business model), the utilities will follow our model or cease to be.
Each day the sun shines anew on the weak and the weathy. With PV and bitcoin the world comes more in balance.
Breaking away from coddling the elite may seem difficult at first, but later we'll wonder why it took so long for us to wake up a shake off their paper chains.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: