Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:31:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitShares PTS Mandatory Upgrade & Snapshot Announcement  (Read 10397 times)
alphaBar (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 01:17:33 AM

Anybody knows what up with bter ?  Angry trading still frozen since 4 days...

Bter is working hard to build the wallet and enable trading. Patience please! Smiley
Coinmin

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 02:55:25 AM

TIPS: BUY now from panic sellers!

Explain:
1. PTSv2 have 1,000,000,000 total.
2. BitsharesX have 2,500,000,000 total. And cost $ 0.015338.
3. Both coins will take 10% from all future DACs.
4. Do your math! Smiley

Be my guest!
doc12
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:40:33 PM

Anybody knows what up with bter ?  Angry trading still frozen since 4 days...

Bter is working hard to build the wallet and enable trading. Patience please! Smiley

Hm compiling on a 386 ?
doc12
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 03:41:54 PM

Any news from bter ? Its a week now since snapshot and trading/coins are still frozen  Angry Angry Angry
bitcube

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 04:10:56 PM

Any news from bter ? Its a week now since snapshot and trading/coins are still frozen  Angry Angry Angry

Bter is facing some technical challenges to get the new PTS running on their platform.  They are seeking help from the PTS devs. Details will be announced here - http://pts.cubeconnex.com/index.php?board=2.0
Billyboy402

Activity: 599
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 10:58:38 AM

BTER.com has enable trading for PTS

THIS ACCOUNT WAS HACK > SORRY FOR ANY ONE THAT HAS DEALT WITH THIS ACCOUNT.
Billyboy402

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 12:04:37 PM

is there a basic step buy step to become a delegate ?

HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 12:34:21 PM

can someone tell me how i register account if i cant transfer funds from bter to a unregistered account so i have funds to register.
i got this error when i tried "cancelled:PTS account is not registered or memo is too long"

fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 12:44:33 PM

several hunderd sat now, is it dead?
Billyboy402

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 01:07:10 PM

can someone tell me how i register account if i cant transfer funds from bter to a unregistered account so i have funds to register.
i got this error when i tried "cancelled:PTS account is not registered or memo is too long"

funny i just asked the same question at the PTS

http://pts.cubeconnex.com/index.php?topic=133.0

HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 01:11:45 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2014, 02:30:09 PM by HunterS

i have been reading through all the forums and i cant find anything about "memo" and how to withdraw to and unregistered wallet

Billyboy402

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 01:31:16 PM

same here

alphaBar (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 11:13:18 PM

i have been reading through all the forums and i cant find anything about "memo" and how to withdraw to and unregistered wallet

The memo is optional and has nothing to do with your account. Bter allows withdrawal to either (1) a registered account name or (2) a public key of an unregistered account from your client. If you leave your public key here I can send you some PTS to get you started.
alphaBar (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 12:51:23 AM

The memo is optional and has nothing to do with your account. Bter allows withdrawal to either (1) a registered account name or (2) a public key of an unregistered account from your client. If you leave your public key here I can send you some PTS to get you started.

For clarification: when you launch your client you will be asked to enter an account name. This account will remain 'unregistered' until you fund the account and click the option to register the account. If you want to send money to this 'unregistered' account, you need to do the following:

1) Click 'My Accounts' in the left menu bar
2) Click the name of an existing account on this page (or click "Create New Account" to create a new one)
3) On the next page, under your account name, you will see an 'Account Key' which is a long hash address starting with the letters 'PTS...'. This is your account's public key. You can fund your account by sending PTS to this account key.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Billyboy402

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 02:14:21 AM

when I try to withdraw some from BTER , i use the key PTS7ZZ4TLG77G3ucATjFXUZH5gmEhGmGiYwy4nghvq8VbGBg97UE3

But doesnt work , then i try adding a memo and still doesnt work  .

Billyboy402

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 02:15:10 AM

For clarification: when you launch your client you will be asked to enter an account name. This account will remain 'unregistered' until you fund the account and click the option to register the account. If you want to send money to this 'unregistered' account, you need to do the following:

1) Click 'My Accounts' in the left menu bar
2) Click the name of an existing account on this page (or click "Create New Account" to create a new one)
3) On the next page, under your account name, you will see an 'Account Key' which is a long hash address starting with the letters 'PTS...'. This is your account's public key. You can fund your account by sending PTS to this account key.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

does it cost 100 PTS to register account ?

alphaBar (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 04:33:11 AM

when I try to withdraw some from BTER , i use the key PTS7ZZ4TLG77G3ucATjFXUZH5gmEhGmGiYwy4nghvq8VbGBg97UE3

I sent you some funds. Let me know if you received it and, if so, go ahead an register an account. Please also make sure you are using the latest client (version 2.0.1: https://github.com/PTS-DPOS/PTS/releases). Cheers.
Billyboy402

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 05:11:41 AM

I sent you some funds. Let me know if you received it and, if so, go ahead an register an account. Please also make sure you are using the latest client (version 2.0.1: https://github.com/PTS-DPOS/PTS/releases). Cheers.

thanks

How come your fee was only 5 but it going to cost me 25 fee

also how much does it cost to register

alphaBar (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 06:19:24 AM

But doesnt work , then i try adding a memo and still doesnt work  .

thanks

To answer this and your prior question about fees:

* minimum transfer fee is 5PTS (I did not know my default was set to this)
* recommended transfer fee is 25PTS
* account registration fee is 100PTS

*Edit: sent you some more funds, I think I may have sent only 50PTS the first time. D'oh!
bitcube

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 05:11:07 AM

thanks

PTS minimum tx fee is 5 while the official recommended transaction fee is 25.  PTS has zero inflation (in fact, deflation when delegates start to burn their PTS), no donation and reduced total supply when PTS upgraded from 1.0 to 2.0.  In other words, delegates are working on their good-will and they are incentivised solely on PTS transaction fees.

Please use the recommended fee to thank them for their effort and to encourage them to contribute further.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: