Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 10:32:10 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling largest lot of PREMIUM foreign Bitcoin domains ever!  (Read 1571 times)
iluvbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 06:31:58 AM

This is likely the largest lot of PREMIUM foreign bitcoin domains you will ever see.

Included in the list below are the most premium bitcoin word combinations in different languages including bitcoinwallet, bitcoinstore, bitcoinmarket, bitcoinbank, bitcoinatm, bitcoindonations, bitcoinmining, etc. The value of these domains is inherent and you will likely never see an offer like this again because it can't exist.

You can make me an offer of the WHOLE LOT or of individual domain names. I am happy to verify that I own all these domains. I prefer any questions or offers public - as it'll keep this high in the thread, but I am happy of course to field offers via PM.

BOLSABTC.COM
VENDEBITCOIN.COM
BITCOINLOJA.COM
BITCOINSBOLSA.COM
BITCOINSMERCADO.COM
BITCOINTIENDA.COM
BOLSABITCOINS.COM
BTCBOLSA.COM
CONSIGUEBITCOIN.COM
OBTENBITCOIN.COM
SEGUROBITCOIN.COM
ASESORBITCOIN.COM
BITCOINASESOR.COM
BITCOINASESORES.COM
BITCOINTROCA.COM
BTCTROCA.COM
OBTERBITCOIN.COM
TROCABITCOIN.COM
TROCABITCOINS.COM
TROCABTC.COM
BANCABTC.COM
BITCOINMAGASIN.COM
BITCOINBESACE.COM
BITCOINPORTAFOGLIO.COM
BITCOINPORTEFEUILLE.COM
PORTAFOGLIOBITCOIN.COM
CARTERACRIPTO.COM
CARTIERACRYPTO.COM
CRIPTOBANCO.COM
CRYPTOCARTEIRA.COM
BILLETERASBITCOIN.COM
BITCOINNEGOZIO.COM
CARTEIRACRYPTO.COM
CARTEIRASBITCOIN.COM
DONACIONBITCOIN.COM
DONACIONESBITCOIN.COM
MOEDACRYPTO.COM
MONEDEROSBITCOIN.COM
NEGOZIOBITCOIN.COM
NEGOZIOBITCOINS.COM
BITCOINGELDBORSE.COM
BITCOINPRESTAMO.COM
PRESTABITCOIN.COM
VIRTUELLEGELDBORSE.COM
BITCOINGELDBÖRSE.COM
VIRTUELLEGELDBÖRSE.COM
BILLETERABITCOINS.COM
BILLETERASVIRTUALES.COM
BITCOINCAIXA.COM
BITCOINCAIXAS.COM
BITCOINCAJEROS.COM
BITCOINDOMINIOS.COM
BITCOINMINA.COM
BITCOINMINERA.COM
BITCOINSMINA.COM
BITCOINTARJETAS.COM
CAIXABITCOIN.COM
CAIXASBITCOIN.COM
CAJEROSBITCOIN.COM
CARTEIRASVIRTUAIS.COM
CARTERABITCOINS.COM
CARTERASVIRTUALES.COM
CARTOESBITCOIN.COM
MINANDOBITCOIN.COM
MINANDOBITCOINS.COM
MINERABITCOIN.COM
MONEDEROSVIRTUALES.COM
TARJETASBITCOIN.COM
CARTÕESBITCOIN.COM
CARTÃOBITCOIN.COM
CAPRELATIONS.COM
BITCOINNEGOCIO.COM
NEGOCIOBITCOIN.COM
NEGOCIOBITCOINS.COM
BILLETERACRIPTO.COM
BITCOINBRIEFTASCH.COM
BITCOINBRIEFTASCHEN.COM
BITCOINGELDBORSEN.COM
BITCOINPORTEMONNAIES.COM
CARTEIRASCRYPTO.COM
CARTERASCRIPTO.COM
MONEDEROCRIPTO.COM
MONEDEROSCRIPTO.COM
PORTAFOGLIVIRTUALI.COM
PORTEFEUILLESVIRTUELS.COM
PORTEMONNAIEBITCOINS.COM
PORTEMONNAIESBITCOIN.COM
GELDBORSEN.COM
PORTEMONNAIEBITCOIN.COM
BITCOINLOMPAKKO.COM
BITCOINPORTEFEUILLES.COM
BITCOINPORTEMONNEES.COM
BITCOINTEGNEBOG.COM
BITCOINBANCA.COM
BITCOINBOVEDA.COM
BANCOCRYPTO.COM
BITCOINPORTEMONNAIE.COM
CRIPTOBILLETERA.COM
conteaza

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 06:37:45 AM

Which is the price per domain?
iluvbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 06:41:06 AM

What domains are you interested in? Just make an offer!
bitcoincito

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 07:01:49 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2014, 04:34:58 PM by bitcoincito

Wow. I will PM you in a second. I am potentially interested in making an offer on at least a few of the domains and possibly the full lot.
iluvbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 03:43:25 PM

Two orders down. Will update!
sobitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 04:56:00 PM

Why don't you update with a real business and quit domain squatting. All you're doing is upping barriers to entry for small businesses and entrepreuers. Run a service that doesn't skim off the lower class you fucking cunt.
iluvbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:14:29 PM

Why don't you update with a real business and quit domain squatting. All you're doing is upping barriers to entry for small businesses and entrepreuers. Run a service that doesn't skim off the lower class you fucking cunt.

So let me get this straight. Nobody should speculate on an early investment opportunity - be it bitcoin, real estate, guitars, or anything else - so that when you have your brilliant lightbulb moment you can get everything at the cheapest price possible?

Do you realize that isn't how anything in the world works? Homesteaders set up shop on land they marked with four posts. In those days - like domains - the land wasn't very liquid. Are they also cunts because a "legitimate" farmer could have used all the unused land they were unable to till? Or were they high risk early investors who believed in something when others didn't see it?

My suggestion to you from the is don't waste your time being pissed at someone for making an investment in an industry he is excited about because you didn't make it first. I am actually interested - and have been - in developing a number of these domains. You don't have a fools clue what my financial situation or motivation is, so don't try to guess. You'll be wrong.

Get off your moral high ground man and change the world. Seriously! I am sure you are good person, and the world needs you focused on things that matter - rather than on being pissed because there is a marketplace (fairly illiquid) for some domains. If you have a good business idea, the domain you choose won't hold you back. There are many great businesses with shitty names.

MaryPT

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:19:24 AM

Of course, Bitcoin domain names are selling at high prices, but most of the good names are already grabbed... you have to premium one if you want to involve in this business.

Mary
http://portfolio.e07.net
sobitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 04:41:11 PM

So let me get this straight. Nobody should speculate on an early investment opportunity - be it bitcoin, real estate, guitars, or anything else - so that when you have your brilliant lightbulb moment you can get everything at the cheapest price possible?

Do you realize that isn't how anything in the world works? Homesteaders set up shop on land they marked with four posts. In those days - like domains - the land wasn't very liquid. Are they also cunts because a "legitimate" farmer could have used all the unused land they were unable to till? Or were they high risk early investors who believed in something when others didn't see it?

My suggestion to you from the is don't waste your time being pissed at someone for making an investment in an industry he is excited about because you didn't make it first. I am actually interested - and have been - in developing a number of these domains. You don't have a fools clue what my financial situation or motivation is, so don't try to guess. You'll be wrong.

Get off your moral high ground man and change the world. Seriously! I am sure you are good person, and the world needs you focused on things that matter - rather than on being pissed because there is a marketplace (fairly illiquid) for some domains. If you have a good business idea, the domain you choose won't hold you back. There are many great businesses with shitty names.

Are you kidding me?

I am sitting on Godaddy, looking at the same 10.99 bitcoin domains you are.  This is not an entrepreneurial en-devour, this is not a unique idea, this is not a venture, or anything of anyform unique, it's a quick way to raise rates for people with an idea.  I don't care what you are worth, not even a little bit. I personally think it's bullshit. T

I have plenty going on, I promise. This actually crossedmymind a year ago, but I opted to start other websites and leave the $9 dollar domains for people who actually have an idea or a skill to bring the idea to life.

[quote[Get off your moral high ground man and change the world.[/quote] What moral high ground would you be referring to? My opinion has everything to do with barriers of entry for wantreprenuers, nothing to do with morals.

Do what you want, I could care less, your words don't change my thoughts on your grimey ass, domain raising, barrier building additional fees for entrepreneurs. Have fun!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: