Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:57:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MewnCoin X13 Good Launch, Great Coin! - Empoex, Coin-Swap, C-cex and Bittrex!  (Read 22644 times)
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:25:11 PM

i just bought a few of him http://imgur.com/9hc1xgo  Roll Eyes  Wink

Only 5k?  you could have bought half the coin supply! Wink
im only gonna sell 5k then im gonna sell the other 200 million coins , once we've reached moon  Wink

I want to buy 10k Mewn coins.
how about this , ill sell you 100k at a special price!
najzenmajsen

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:26:37 PM

The logo seems to have changed on the block explorer...

This is awesome
i hope you're kidding that looks like a toy  Huh

It's a cyborg alien lol that's cool as hell

Block explorer seems to be working again too
i talked to dev , that's just the standard blockexplorer logo , it will be changed again shortly.
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:28:45 PM

The logo seems to have changed on the block explorer...

This is awesome
i hope you're kidding that looks like a toy  Huh

It's a cyborg alien lol that's cool as hell

Block explorer seems to be working again too
i talked to dev , that's just the standard blockexplorer logo , it will be changed again shortly.

Lulz ok...it was out of context for sure

But I still think its cule
Speedracer

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:29:11 PM

looking for ppl that wanna sell to me privately ( outside of exhcange paying 4k sat per coin ) pm me Smiley

Just put up a wall on exchange. Im sure people will sell to you
nah , i dont want volume on the exchange

How much you looking for?
as much as i can get for 4k ^_^

Got 200,981. If you got 8.059 BTC sorry  Shocked

Pics or it isn't true
a pic doesnt say anything mate ^^ the guy is just a newbie troll
troll yes noob no. Hehe.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:31:15 PM

troll yes noob no. Hehe.

Show yourself!

You must be that guy with almost 20k mewn
broadsword

Activity: 197

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:35:33 PM

a bit disappointed that dev has no plan for the coin and is awaiting people to give ideas lol
JesusFish

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:36:51 PM

a bit disappointed that dev has no plan for the coin and is awaiting people to give ideas lol

he delivered the product like a home-run, what can we expect?

break it, because it´s not broken?

najzenmajsen

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:40:05 PM

Do you guys wanna hear something mindblowing?!
Mind
Mind
Mind
MINDBLOWING?!
if you purchase 1% of the coins current price 49.39 USD you could be.... future rich!
lets give some examples here
REALISTIC IN NEAR FUTURE!
----------------------------------
100k marketcap - 68,370k /coin 50 usd into 713 usd <- very very very realistic (top 120 coins)
1m market cap 680,370k /coin 50 usd into 7130 usd <- pretty realistic ( top 30 coins )
10m market cap 6800,370k /coin 50 usd into 71,3k USD <- top 10 coinmarket cap coins (gonna be hard to get here)

Future ? maybe ?
100m marketcap - 68000,370k /coin 713k USD <- same makrket cap as Litecoin abit less.
1000m market cap 680000,370k /coin 50 dollars = 7130k usd    <-- 5 times less than bitcoin market cap

The choice is yours! you may be throwing away your 50 bucks or you may 100x them... decide yourself  Cheesy

najzenmajsen

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:43:24 PM

the dev has plans , trust me  Wink
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:44:35 PM

najzenmajsen

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:45:20 PM

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you've revealed way to much.
MewnCoin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:50:46 PM

Don't be, we just don't like empty promises like most coin devs do, we just do our job and make things work - ninja style.
This coin is here to stay we just wanted to get feedback from the community to implement more features, after all this is open source.

Block explorer: http://blocks.mewncoin.pw has been updated, all transactions are synced with the daemon.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:52:48 PM

Don't be, we just don't like empty promises like most coin devs do, we just do our job and make things work - ninja style.
This coin is here to stay we just wanted to get feedback from the community to implement more features, after all this is open source.

Block explorer: http://blocks.mewncoin.pw has been updated, all transactions are synced with the daemon.

While you're here, can you elaborate on the POS interest rate over time?  Will it always be this high?
najzenmajsen

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:55:54 PM

While you're here, can you elaborate on the POS interest rate over time?  Will it always be this high?
he just went afk for 3 hours ^_^
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:56:36 PM

While you're here, can you elaborate on the POS interest rate over time?  Will it always be this high?

I wasn't making a jab!  I was just commenting on his online status.  He has been very present Smiley
najzenmajsen

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:58:03 PM

I wasn't making a jab!  I was just commenting on his online status.  He has bee very present Smiley
huh ? Tongue
http://imgur.com/dNkRvE4
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:00:13 PM

I wasn't making a jab!  I was just commenting on his online status.  He has bee very present Smiley
huh ? Tongue
Ohhhh....

Whatever! 

MEWN
najzenmajsen

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:02:55 PM

huh ? Tongue
Ohhhh....

Whatever! 

MEWN
you are weird , and i like you <3 MEWN !
broadsword

Activity: 197

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:19:59 PM

just saying what the dev has said. any of the top coins don't ask what the community wants added when it is launched. when you make a coin you have a vision. no vision here plus with the high pos it will come down
askcoin2

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 06:29:50 PM

just saying what the dev has said. any of the top coins don't ask what the community wants added when it is launched. when you make a coin you have a vision. no vision here plus with the high pos it will come down

next lost coins :-(

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: