Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:49:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain Antminer L1 - Litecoin and Scrypt Mining  (Read 2651 times)
MissouriMiner (OP)

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 08:42:58 PM

The L1 is expected to ship sometime in December.  Tomorrow is Dec 1 and I am anxiously anticipating the arrival of the L1.  Does anyone have information regarding the progress of the L1?  Any news on when the L1 will ship?  I'm simply looking for rough estimates.  First week in Dec, middle of Dec, last week in Dec, etc...
mullvads

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:08:04 AM

It seems bitmain isn't updating us with anything and it would be nice if we see something soon, It is already December
Klubknuckle

Activity: 285

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 01:22:37 PM

Its already 1st of december, hopefully they ship soon before the difficulty increase again...

mullvads

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 01:41:26 PM

Its already 1st of december, hopefully they ship soon before the difficulty increase again...

That would be nice.. even nicer would be some kind of update from bitmain himself
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 11:58:17 AM

That would be nice.. even nicer would be some kind of update from bitmain himself

We're waiting for internal updates from engineering as well as to final dates. [ps I don't monitor this thread so you'll have to 'fetch' me]

mullvads

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 01:43:23 PM

We're waiting for internal updates from engineering as well as to final dates. [ps I don't monitor this thread so you'll have to 'fetch' me]

Thank you very much for the update finally something Smiley
MissouriMiner (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:06:55 PM

You can blame me.  I created this new thread and Bitmain did not know about it until I contacted them, which I should have done when I created the thread.  I had to create this thread in a different area than Bitmain is used to monitoring.  Remember that the L1 is Bitmain's first Altcoin miner.  Sorry guys.  And thanks to Dogie for posting a reply.
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 11:01:28 PM

You can blame me.  I created this new thread and Bitmain did not know about it until I contacted them, which I should have done when I created the thread.  I had to create this thread in a different area than Bitmain is used to monitoring.  Remember that the L1 is Bitmain's first Altcoin miner.  Sorry guys.  And thanks to Dogie for posting a reply.

and you would think the Hrad ware would be with the hardware regard less what it mines hardware is still hardware .  Smiley  .  like you said BItmian would look under hardware and a lot  others would . why not just make a alt coin forum with the hardware forum but that's me .

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
mullvads

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 11:53:49 PM

the titan just started mining scrypt-n today and the change for scrypt-n is happenig December 16th, Bitmain get your ass hurrying or we will get no ROI on these
acaciosc

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 01:23:51 PM

Yes, I have news of Antminer L1. They won't sell L1 anymore. If interested, check this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=856693.20
MissouriMiner (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:08:30 AM

Yes, I have news of Antminer L1. They won't sell L1 anymore. If interested, check this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=856693.20

I see they are not going to sell anymore.  Thanks for sharing the information.   However, I already paid for one, so I want to find out when I will get it.  I did not buy direct from Bitmain.  I planned to, but they sold out the first day before I woke up!  Sad  I live in a timezone 14 hours behind Shenzhen.  In the future, I will not sleep!   Grin  I bought the L1 from bitmainantminer.com, and they also sold out quickly.  When I purchased, they said delivery in December.  Now the site has "Shipping in January", but I have not received any information from the reseller.

toptek
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:16:04 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2014, 07:09:21 AM by toptek

I see they are not going to sell anymore.  Thanks for sharing the information.   However, I already paid for one, so I want to find out when I will get it.  I did not buy direct from Bitmain.  I planned to, but they sold out the first day before I woke up!  Sad  I live in a timezone 14 hours behind Shenzhen.  In the future, I will not sleep!   Grin  I bought the L1 from bitmainantminer.com, and they also sold out quickly.  When I purchased, they said delivery in December.  Now the site has "Shipping in January", but I have not received any information from the reseller.

exalt, i tired to stress that, that on there US site it did say shipping in DEC then one day it changed to shipping in Jan 2015, i Honestly thought more saw that . then got called all kinds of stuff . So i let it go.

BTW that is BITMAIN US site you bought from when you ordered it, it should have directed linked you to there main site , used there paypal  account or something like that but you did buy direct from bitmain just on the US site .

BITMAIN does need to update it for US all.

This is how you know it is + other marks on that site .

© 2014 Bitmain Antminer. All rights reserved  and read the Terms of Sale to confirm it . Smiley ..  hope that helped some .

atlosas

Activity: 248
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 10:39:35 AM

How many do you think were sold?
MissouriMiner (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 11:50:27 AM

I see they are not going to sell anymore.  Thanks for sharing the information.   However, I already paid for one, so I want to find out when I will get it.  I did not buy direct from Bitmain.  I planned to, but they sold out the first day before I woke up!  Sad  I live in a timezone 14 hours behind Shenzhen.  In the future, I will not sleep!   Grin  I bought the L1 from bitmainantminer.com, and they also sold out quickly.  When I purchased, they said delivery in December.  Now the site has "Shipping in January", but I have not received any information from the reseller.

exalt, i tired to stress that, that on there US site it did say shipping in DEC then one day it changed to shipping in Jan 2015, i Honestly thought more saw that . then got called all kinds of stuff . So i let it go.

BTW that is BITMAIN US site you bought from when you ordered it, it should have directed linked you to there main site , used there paypal  account or something like that but you did buy direct from bitmain just on the US site .

BITMAIN does need to update it for US all.

© 2014 Bitmain Antminer. All rights reserved  and read the Terms of Sale to confirm it . Smiley ..  hope that helped some .

I do not think that is true.  Bitmain Antminer is trying to look like the same company, but they are a reseller.  I say this because I bought an S2 from bitmainantminer.com, and when the S4 came out, I did not get a coupon.  (But I still should have.  I was/am very pissed at bitmainantminer.com because of this.)  The real Bitmain is "Bitmain Tech".  Their copyright is "Copyright © Bitmain Tech Ltd 2013-2014".

And, the S4 sales page lists bitmainantminer.com as a Partner.

Plus, Bitmain Antminer has very poor customer service.  They never respond to my emails.  I have sent them numerous emails, and they only responded 1 time.  I was asking about S4 coupons and they said "They think I will get one and they will look into it."  Never heard from them again!  Too bad I had already ordered the L1.  I will never buy from them again. I only bought the L1 there because Bitmain Tech sold out.
MissouriMiner (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 12:01:02 PM

How many do you think were sold?

They have to be one of the major pools mining Litecoin.  If I had to guess, I would say they are one of the Solo miners and probably Solo miner #4.  I am guessing they are not the biggest solo miner because other Scrypt manufacturers were out there first, such as Zeus.  I'm guessing Zeus is the bigger one.  If they are Solo Miner #4, then they have about 750 mining, so I would say they made 1000.  Maybe they already sent some to partners.  If they are Solo Miner #1, then they have about 1150 in the pool, and probably made 1500.

Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 10:13:21 PM

I got a rumor today that the project is cancelled,  they did not meet the target 🎯… i need to know quickly so i can get my refund and move on.. I know its a rumor,  but rumors dosent start by them self.

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
MissouriMiner (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:52:09 AM

I got a rumor today that the project is cancelled,  they did not meet the target 🎯… i need to know quickly so i can get my refund and move on.. I know its a rumor,  but rumors dosent start by them self.

I can believe that.  Litecoin is not doing well.  My ZoomHash payouts went negative this week.  I never thought they would take money out of my wallet!  ZeusHash today says they are considering suspending sale of MH/s, and are focusing on Bitcoin. 
toptek
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:58:46 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2014, 06:36:21 AM by toptek

I do not think that is true.  Bitmain Antminer is trying to look like the same company, but they are a reseller.  I say this because I bought an S2 from bitmainantminer.com, and when the S4 came out, I did not get a coupon.  (But I still should have.  I was/am very pissed at bitmainantminer.com because of this.)  The real Bitmain is "Bitmain Tech".  Their copyright is "Copyright © Bitmain Tech Ltd 2013-2014".

And, the S4 sales page lists bitmainantminer.com as a Partner.

Plus, Bitmain Antminer has very poor customer service.  They never respond to my emails.  I have sent them numerous emails, and they only responded 1 time.  I was asking about S4 coupons and they said "They think I will get one and they will look into it."  Never heard from them again!  Too bad I had already ordered the L1.  I will never buy from them again. I only bought the L1 there because Bitmain Tech sold out.

I called that Number had a S 3 replaced from them at the US site ,  it is btimain in US   Smiley .. they did do a cross shipment for me with a brand new S 3 . Smiley .  

take it any way you like it is them i think some one else on the Bitcoins forums in one of the S3 threads confirmed it.

i do beve it was sushi .

any way just trying to help.

I do  hope you  get one or a refund . i mean that . also if I'm  not mistaken  copy rights are not  all ways the same i have at least three of my self  for songs i wrote a long time ago that went no were under the same name . with diff dates  etc .  

i did some thing similar my self you wont see me say much about I'm hoping i get . I went against my own rules and did a per order but you won't see me complain about it was my own fault if I lose the money .

They have been active according to there face book https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890326.new#new just not sure why no updates yet on the  L1  that's not like them .
GL.

hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 07:39:00 AM

You have a good source of information.  What ashame this was cancelled.  It may be that Scrypt mining hardware is not profitable anymore.

MissouriMiner (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:27:41 PM

It's official.   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=768004.msg9885242#msg9885242

Too bad Bitmain Antminer isn't doing the same thing.  They are a business partner, and do not have to give the same refunds Bitmain Tech is offering.  So far my offer is 2x S3's.  I'm hoping for more than that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: